Raid groups

Stabya

I love War Spear as it is, and enjoy the 5-man party system, but just imagine joining a 10, 15 or even 20-man "raid" group (considered a party, that is to say, all 20 members are in the same group and will all be seen inside the dungeon, and considered a "party" outside of dungeon) I have brought this idea up with a few War Spearians now, and everyone thinks it would be a fun addition to the game. I remember, one of the funnest aspects about playing WoW back in the day, would be the combined effort of a 40 man raid, either on an opposing faction's city, or a raid boss. I also believe more people would get involved with world bosses like Engineer, or Elm, and I definitely think it would encourage world PvP, which is always a good thing for an MMORPG. Anyhow, I think it's something worth considering as War Speae evolves. Cheers.

Made it the same as the other game i played name "Aura Kingdom" there is place called Sky Tower there.. It have 20 Floors boss.. And it only open for Saturday and Sunday. So we can enter with 30 peoples, and defeat the Raid Boss inside there, once u defeated the 1st floor u can proceed to 2nd floor and so on, when boss dead, the treasure chest opened and all player can take..

But make Warspear only for 10-20 players to enter..

Or make another Labyrinth similar to Astral labyrinth.. but with more stronger mobs and bosses for Lv.28s to enter to kill boss and farm the best weapon from em.. Like the old warspear..

So player not only depend on Dungeons to get best stuff..

To be honest.. the old warspear is  far more challenging than the current warspear now..

• 4 weeks later...

I honestly believe it would work magic for this game, even by just increasing the potential party maximum to 10. Increasing the party cap to 10, and perhaps even creating 10-man "raid dungeons" to accompany the raised cap, would inevitably "spice" the game up, and almost instantaneously, let alone ultimately, give the players more reasons to invest their time, money and effort into the game. A MASSIVE win-win situation for everyone, as long as it's done right, of course.

We need dgs where people can solo que up and game auto makes 10 people party inside.

By adding that you give people teamplay they want and remove booring wc spaming for party.Its better to have 10 man party because if you get matched with low lvl better to have more then 5 people