Hi All

Tudor Florin

New player from Romania.

Started playing a fee days ago on the EU server emerald.

It is hard to understand the game.I mean I will do quests but after they are all finished what should I do ?

You'll get a lot of daily quests eventually, you can do them each day for xp. Also, there will be other activities in the game like dungeons, bosses, special events, etc...

Pretty much all you can do now is questing, just do all quests and eventually you´ll be able to travel to new map with alot of new features

Aww seems like my part of welcoming all new players got stolen :cray:

Welcome to Arinar!

To be a bit more specific about what happens after all quests and to understand the game a bit better:

As you probably have already noticed, you were able to choose between 4 different factions when you created your first hero. Those factions are

1. Firstborn (Elves)

2. Chosens

3. Forsaken

4. Mountain Clan (short Mc)

Each two of those sections build one alliance.

The first alliance is Firstborn & Chosens. That alliance is called Sentinels.

The second alliance is Forsaken & MC. This one is called Legion.

So basically on Warspear those two alliances fight each other, so Sentinels vs. Legions.

Questline and Maps:

The questline is the same for all 4 factions. But take care, don't confuse it with the storyline!! The storyline is different for all.

When you create a new hero, I will take as example a Firstborn, you will start on the Island of the Firstborns. All factions have its own Island to start on and to level up a bit before the "real" game starts.

The faction maps have five towns which you will be lead through on your long way of questing and leveling up. If you level up without experience potions etc. then you will be done with the first map when you are at lv12/13. Once you have finished all quests there, you will be lead to a second map called Irselnort - The Ashcoast.

On the Ashcoast you can meet all other factions. And since the game is Sentinels vs. Legions, Legion players will pop up with red name on your screen. They will be able to attack you and you will be able to attack them. However, the towns of Legions and Sentinels are far away from each other, so at the first 2-3 towns you don't have to worry a lot to meet the enemy alliance.

On the Ashcoast are in total 11 towns, 5 are Legion, 5 are Sentinel and the last one is called Nadir, which is kinda in the middle between Legions and Sentinels. It also is a neutral area, means both alliances can't attack each other.

I guess that's all you have to know so far. Of course there are many more things to do and if you have any questions feel free to come and ask :)

If you ever wonder why you see so less players on the Ashcoast, at the moment there is the Halloween event which has a seperated map and most of the players are there. And when the event is over many players also go to a map called Ayvondil which you will be able to enter too. But you have to finish all Ashcoast quests first before you will be able to get any quests there.

Edited by Julie

Thanks a lot.i really enjoy this game. :)

Hi bro, 

Romanian here aswell, I'm playing on US Sapphire warlock and barbarian. If you decide to come on US you got my help!

aFatOldMan.