US Sapphire noob +10 players from perni use bugs but still lose

Jarlaxxle

Is there anything better in this game than watching how 2 newbie full +10 players with arena/guild buffs, who waste tons of pots and scrolls, and take advantage of a bug in which the druid uses stealth pot to use aoe root skill but she keeps being invisible, still lose vs lower lvl players with no guild buff and not using stuff as they do? I don´t think so.

Losers gonna lose no matter what. Cheater players using bugs should be banned from ws.

Have fun with this epic match in which even with bugs, a rich +10 lvl 21 bd full of buffs run scared as a baby from my guild mate.

https://youtu.be/qldpAWCCAqY

Edited by Jarlaxxle

yeah she uses ink in arena, or guild skill. nothing new, hassn used more than 100 inks IN ROGUE

Edited by Xmasteer

yeah she uses ink in arena, or guild skill. nothing new, hassn used more than 100 inks IN ROGUE

The problem is not that , he use ink then use area root skill but still invisible.

I see the problem, you're probably thinking "wtf?! if such skill inflicts dmg why is she still invisible".. as I said in the support section, this skill was rated as "stunning", for this reason she only loses the invisible potion when inflicts dmg; 

necro can use shield, heal while being invisible, shaman can heal, protect + ancestor hand, dk cant any skills, lock can hex, druid can use these roots, idk others :P but its not a problem, every class can use event skills for make ink useless, or use area stuns or dmg or hold on stay alive 1min till ink effect ends.

necro can use shield, heal while being invisible, shaman can heal, protect + ancestor hand, dk cant any skills, lock can hex, druid can use these roots, idk others :P but its not a problem, every class can use event skills for make ink useless, or use area stuns or dmg or hold on stay alive 1min till ink effect ends.

So you are claiming that instead of facing and trying to stop a bug, you have to accpet it? No way. As I said, no other class can use stealth pot, use a damage skill on enemies and keep being invisible. This is a bug, and we don´t have to resign and do nothing about that.

There is a clear rule of conduct in ws terms of use saying that no player is allowed to use bugs. Cheaters like these ones threaten the fair play in game, abusing and taking advantage of bugs to try to win other players.

So you are claiming that instead of facing and trying to stop a bug, you have to accpet it? No way. As I said, no other class can use stealth pot, use a damage skill on enemies and keep being invisible. This is a bug, and we don´t have to resign and do nothing about that.

There is a clear rule of conduct in ws terms of use saying that no player is allowed to use bugs. Cheaters like these ones threaten the fair play in game, abusing and taking advantage of bugs to try to win other players.

its not a bug, its bug if they stay over 1min in arena being invisible, + if they got guild invisiblity they can be 30 more seconds, wait I try take video for show you :P

as I said in the support section, this skill was rated as "stunning", for this reason she only loses the invisible potion when inflicts dmg; 

none effect = still invisible

stun effect = still invisible

damage effect = she loses invisibility

there is nothing wrong.

none effect = still invisible

stun effect = still invisible

damage effect = she loses invisibility

there is nothing wrong.

Sorry Akasha, but you are wrong. I just tested it on shaman. I used stealth potion, and i casted quake. I used quake on empty place (no enemy) and stealth was removed.

So u imply that none effect = still invisible and it is not true. Do you need me to record a video so u believe it once for all? I am an old player, and before claiming the existence of a bug, i make sure it is true.

But earthquake is a damaging skill, right? Didn't Daria say in one of the several duplicates of this topic that any damaging skill removes stealth?

yeah , earthquake is damaging skill, also hex damages 4-5 times low damage then the silence buff (enemy cant use skills for 4-8 secs). in lock Ill see with circles wheres my enemy, if I stun with dark circle invisible enemy my name will blink, if I use pool of darkness after that he will be visible :D btw, in the description of ink it says it cant be used in battle mode.

Screenshot_2016-11-22-15-37-52.png

Edited by Xmasteer

That means the item cannot be used in a battle. It doesn't specify how its effect works.

it says it cant be used in battle, but still I can use it in arena, if I use it before arena starts

it says it cant be used in battle, but still I can use it in arena, if I use it before arena starts

Yeah, battle mode means your hp and energy boxes on top left of the screen is rounded by red.

Yeah, battle mode means your hp and energy boxes on top left of the screen is rounded by red.

oh oke :/ but I think its unfair to use ink at all in arena xd

Well not only that. Sometimes I play ws on tablet, and in specific maps i am able to see the enemy at distance. And these two guys I don´t know how (because i don´t use stealth pots in arena, i think it is for cowards) but they use pots within arena. I can see them but suddenly they disappear with the same icon as when they use pots.

Maybe they use it before arena battle, and when you enter in arena and have to wait 5 seconds to start you are visible, but when arena starts u become invisible again.

But i am 100% sure that sometimes i have seen them when entering arena just to see how they banished after 5 secs

Sorry Akasha, but you are wrong. I just tested it on shaman. I used stealth potion, and i casted quake. I used quake on empty place (no enemy) and stealth was removed.

So u imply that none effect = still invisible and it is not true. Do you need me to record a video so u believe it once for all? I am an old player, and before claiming the existence of a bug, i make sure it is true.

Mamma mia, the druid's skill consists of stun followed by gradative dmg, the stun effecit doesnt cancel the invisibility, the dmg removes the invisibility automatically. I also think that, if it inflicts dmg soon or late, gm could classify it as a damage skill and modify, so that the player'd lose the invisibility using this skill independent of target. however, only using stun doesn't remove invisibility and this is what you are calling bug =/

Edited by Aкasha

Mamma mia, the druid's skill consists of stun followed by gradative dmg, the stun effecit doesnt cancel the invisibility, the dmg removes the invisibility automatically. I also think that, if it inflicts dmg soon or late, gm could classify it as a damage skill and modify, so that the player'd lose the invisibility using this skill independent of target. however, only using stun doesn't remove invisibility and this is what you are calling bug =/

Akasha, shaman quake skill is also stun + damage. I used stealth potion on shaman, casted quake on an empty t4 place and stealth was immediately removed. Druids when fail the same skill stun + damage (root aoe) keep in stealth.

Besides, in my videos, it can be noticed that druid just become visible because she uses other skills or regular attack.

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Besides, in my videos, it can be noticed that druid just become visible because she uses other skills or regular attack.

I also think that, if it inflicts dmg soon or late, gm could classify it as a damage skill and modify, so that the player'd lose the invisibility using this skill independent of target. 

I've already seen what is going on and said my position about that.

Druids when fail the same skill stun + damage (root aoe) keep in stealth.

That's because the skill itself doesn't deal damage directly but it gives the enemy a debuff that does. So whenever this debuff deals damage, the druid should lose stealth.

Edited by Ninja Owl