Ukbiatch and Tukillah Sapphire players taking advantage of Bugs to win

Jarlaxxle

Good afternoon.

I would like to report a situation that has been taking place in US-Sapphire realm for weeks. I am a lvl 20 rogue and i am helping a guild friend (warlock) to take first position in arena rank. However, two inexperienced but rich elf players, Ukbiatch (lvl 20 druid) and Tukillah (lvl 21 bd) are using bugs to win us and any other player in arena.

They take advantage in every fight in relation to the use of stealth potions. It is well-known that nowadays players can use stealth potions or items. However, no class should be able to use aoe skills in stealth and keeping invisible, like this druid is doing. These two inexperienced but rich players, use everything they can (including arena and guild buffs, potions and scrolls) to create such amount of buffs on their chars that druid can use their root aoe expert skill and she keeps being invisible, instead of being visible.

I am a rogue, with stealth skill. If i am invisible, any skill disables it, so the same should happen to stealth potions. Furthermore, some pro mc characters and friends, have try to do that too, and all of them become visible when casting aoe skills. However, this druid is taking advantage of a bug to win 1st position in arena rank, and it should be forbidden. According to rules of conduct 3.B.f, it is not allowed to exploit any bugs in the Game and bugs in the game software as well as bugs of the payment systems used for paying for the Game. If you faced with such bugs you are obliged to report about it to AIGRIND LLC.

These players are not reporting it, and they are exploiting this situation, taking advantage of this bug to try to win first arena position.

Fortunately, they are unexperienced and they still lose most times vs us, old and inactive players with no guild buffs or not spamming scrolls or potions to try to win. But watching how this kind of cheater players try to take advantage of bugs to win fair players....no, it is too much.

Will be any answer to this behaviour? Thanks in advance

Next I post some clear videos of this druid using the bug. Fortunately, they win few times compared to the times we win them, no matter how hard they try and cheat.

https://youtu.be/cnXuiG5OoCs

Edited by Jarlaxxle

The char should appear visible when it uses skills of attack even if it doesnt inflict dmg and obviously aggressive skills. The skill which you're talking about consisting of stun+dmg. Assuming that a rogue can stun while invisible and this doesn't remove his invisible skill, in theory there is nothing wrong if a player could do the same while use an invisible pot. and if you realize, the druid's skill stun first and then when it inflicts dmg she appears visible. There isnt bug with this skill. 

If I'm not mistaken, warlocks have a very similar skill.

yeah, warlock can use hex while being invisible, its even better than druid skill, use invisible pot then hex enemy and wait till silence buff starts so you can kill one enemy fast ^^ other options is wait 1min till invisible pot ends, or 30sec if guild invi skill. also, warlock can use infinite circles (dark circle, pool of darkness) if good cooldown, or with low cooldown you need to place circle then run back into start place and use another circle till u see enemy, pool of darkness takes invisible effect off from enemy

Edited by Xmasteer

Sorry Akasha, you are completely wrong. Any other classes can´t use skills to damage enemies and keep being invisible. I have tested it few mins ago with shaman class. Used pot stealth, casted quake skill on empty area and at that moment, stealth is removed. Same goes to any other class: Shamans totems, palas banners, locks circles/pool etc. If rest classes cant do this, and druids are taking advantage of this, it is a bug. And players taking advantage of bugs should be punished, according to the ws rules of conduct.

PD: In the second video, even a kid can see that druid is in stealth at the beginning of the battle, she uses root aoe skill and she fails trying to root us. However she keeps being invisible until she decides to attack one of us, taking her time to do it (5 or 6 seconds). I have tried the same with shaman, and using the same strategy, as soon as you use quake in stealth you become visible. Same happens to other classes. Is it so difficult to admit a bug when you see it? 

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Sorry Akasha, you are completely wrong. Any other classes can´t use skills to damage enemies and keep being invisible. I have tested it few mins ago with shaman class. Used pot stealth, casted quake skill on empty area and at that moment, stealth is removed. Same goes to any other class: Shamans totems, palas banners, locks circles/pool etc. If rest classes cant do this, and druids are taking advantage of this, it is a bug. And players taking advantage of bugs should be punished, according to the ws rules of conduct.

PD: In the second video, even a kid can see that druid is in stealth at the beginning of the battle, she uses root aoe skill and she fails trying to root us. However she keeps being invisible until she decides to attack one of us, taking her time to do it (5 or 6 seconds). I have tried the same with shaman, and using the same strategy, as soon as you use quake in stealth you become visible. Same happens to other classes. Is it so difficult to admit a bug when you see it? 

Please, no need to be harsh.

All skills that deal damage should remove invisibility mode. We'll check that thing with the druid skill, thanks for the report!

1- reread my comment.

2- the skill stun and then inflicts gradative dmg in the stunned player. when it inflicts dmg the invisibility is removed.

Daria, if you are going to change something, check the warlock skills as well. If I'm not wrong there is one with the same effect stun + dmg.

Please, no need to be harsh.

All skills that deal damage should remove invisibility mode. We'll check that thing with the druid skill, thanks for the report!

Sorry if i gave that impression, i am always polite when writing in forum, but i am really tired of taking proofs and thinking that maybe no actions will be taken to fix this problem. I think my videos prove that this druid is using an aoe damage skill in stealth and she does not become visible. I have fought this player for weeks and she is doing the same all the time. This is not an exceptional issue. She is doing it on purpose to take advantage and try to win us. I can admit that she spends tons of money in game so she is full +10, stays in the top guild with all the buffs it implies, buys scrolls and pots to buff her character and even the fact that she uses stealth potions.

But using stealth potions, casting damage skills and keep being invisible? While other classes can´t do the same? That is too much for any player. How do you fight bugs like this? Do we have to give up and see how cheater players use bugs for free? I just want fair play in this game.

Thanks anyway for your answer and i hope you can fix this situation. 

also now I noticed that theres text in pot "cant be used in battle mode", it can be used before arena starts, and chance to fail in ink is 30+% :D as in vid

Edited by Xmasteer

testing all skills+invisibility in my shaman was the first thing I've done before to post here, so I know about what I'm talking. any kid is able to see the delay from the stun to the damage as well, and she loses the invisibility automatically when the player receives dmg. So dont call that a bug, if the game is working how it works, however, I agree if the Gm understands that this skill should remove the invisibility once the player uses, because soon or late it'd inflicts dmg.

Edited by Aкasha

1- reread my comment.

2- the skill stun and then inflicts gradative dmg in the stunned player. when it inflicts dmg the invisibility is removed.

Daria, if you are going to change something, check the warlock skills as well. If I'm not wrong there is one with the same effect stun + dmg.

Akasha, this aoe root expert skill from druid is quite similar to pool skill from locks and quake skill from shamans. I have tested pool and quake and even if these skills fail, invisibility removes. Do i need to record a video and show it to you? I have no problem at all. And in fact, nowadays druid class is far way better than locks. I think u should not suggest nerfing a class if another class is showing a bug.

BUG = A defect or difficulty, as in a system or design

For this reason, bugs have to ve fixed and solved.

If both skills work the same way, both should be modified; the subject is about a technical issue, not personal wishes. I'm playing by your side, never against. but I should be fair here above all.

Edited by Aкasha

Look, Akasha, let´s think on an example. Imagine that you and a friend of yours are going to do an exam. You have the same knowledge. You have the same tools to do it. However, the teacher says that your friend will get 2 extra positive points in the mark you will both get. Do you think it is fair? Your friend is having an advantage over you for no reason.

I think its a good example to explain the problem here. Casters such as druids, shamans and locks are quite similar. So why druids can use stealth, then cast an aoe skill who can damage enemies and still remain invisible? Shamans in stealth become visible as soon as they cast quake, whether they hit the enemy or they miss.

Do you think that druids should have the chance in arena to use that aoe root expert skill and keep invisible if they fail it? So they have another chance to use another aoe skill while in stealth such as forest song to sleep the enemies? Or to use root and disable the enemy?

And meanwhile the rest casters such as shamans have to resign if they use stealth pot, cast quake, fail it and  they become visible?

I hope you can understand it would be the same feeling as watching how your friend gets extra credits or points in an exam.

There is something wrong with this, and the players I stated before are taking advantage of it for weeks.

In addition, I forgot to mention a critical statement. If you all guys remember, rogues were the only class with the ability to become invisible by means of stealth skill. 

When expert skills were implemented, one specific expert skill for rogue was "ricochet", a skill through which u throw a knife to an enemy. Ok, at first (i didn´t buy that skill) i heard and saw in arena and pvpcave that rogue players were able to use stealth and use ricochet, throwing the knife to the enemy and keeping invisible too.

However, devs changed the skill, and from that moment on, if a rogue used ricochet in stealth, a damage and stun skill if u add a stun relic on ricochet skill, stealth was removed. So could you explain me how the only class that is able to use stealth skill is nerfed and a druid who buys stealth potions can do this and keep invisible? Do you think it is fair?

If it is true, why would players want to create rogue class when they can use druids who can use stealth too, but can cast skills in stealth, heal and stun better than rogues? Something is terribly wrong here, and i can´t believe i am the only one who can notice it.

I agree with Jarlaxxle.. U can say Druid is best Caster in game now.. they have more stun than warlock.. and able to heal high.

It is true, Kelvzs, but it is devs decision to create some classes better than others. We can do nothing about that. However, as in any other game, bugs happen and players must report them to make game better. I think I have found a bug through which some players are taking advantage, ruining fair play in this game, and i d like devs to solve it because cheaters should not win taking advantage of this situation.

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Hmm.. Didnt it remove the invisibility once u used any skill (bcoz this is what ik)? So it only removes invisibility if u deal dmg?

Edited by Lаdy Livi

dear, I was the first to claim for a stun skill for shamans in the last update and the answer I received was that it isn't necessary so far. You even didn't read my comments, otherwise you'd read my position about this situation: I agree if the Gm understands that this skill should remove the invisibility once the player uses, because soon or late it'd inflicts dmg. what I'm explaining here is that the stun only, doesnt remove invisibility, the dmg do so.

It is true, Kelvzs, but it is devs decision to create some classes better than others. We can do nothing about that. However, as in any other game, bugs happen and players must report them to make game better. I think I have found a bug through which some players are taking advantage, ruining fair play in this game, and i d like devs to solve it because cheaters should not win taking advantage of this situation.

they won't even fix the unbalanced glow on dual-weild weapon with skin,  and this bug already more than 1 year old.. and it's incredibly visible..

what they answer is: it's just glow, it's not effecting any action.. so its not necessary to fix it now, but we will fix it in the future.. the future is this bug already up for more than a year.. its like the player report is not apreciated..

Edited by Kelvzs

Well, maybe i am terribly wrong but locks pool seems to work the same way and when locks use it while in stealth, they become visible, whether they hit or not the enemy.

Besides, are you saying me that now by means of stealth potions, players who use them are going to have more advantages than rogues? We rogues cant use any damaging skill on enemies and remain in stealth. So why again players would choose rogue class? In that sense, I want a banner potion that casts a paladin banner and work the same way... no, in a better way. It seems players now can get better benefits using stealth that the only class in game that has stealth skill.

Please don't tranforme this topic in "nerfing druids". This is about the mecanics of skills stun+dmg. I'm not going to argue about which class I judge better than other. 

As you can see, in none of my messages i talk about nerfing druid skills.

This section, support, is supposed to take care of bugs that take place in game, through which some players are taking advantage of to win the rest players. I am only argueing about this issue. :)

I don´t want to discuss other situations, i just want to discuss with game developers or people who take care of game about this bug and try to find a solution to an unfair situation that fair players like me are suffering. I think it is reasonable enough.

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Well, maybe i am terribly wrong but locks pool seems to work the same way and when locks use it while in stealth, they become visible, whether they hit or not the enemy.

Besides, are you saying me that now by means of stealth potions, players who use them are going to have more advantages than rogues? We rogues cant use any damaging skill on enemies and remain in stealth. So why again players would choose rogue class? In that sense, I want a banner potion that casts a paladin banner and work the same way... no, in a better way. It seems players now can get better benefits using stealth that the only class in game that has stealth skill.

1- Please! Quote the post in which I said "now by means of stealth potions, players who use them are going to have more advantages than rogues" this post only exists in your mind.

2- No class inflicts damage and remains invisible in warspear online.

3- Aren't we talking about the same thing?!! "should remove the invisibility once the player uses, because soon or late it'd inflicts dmg " "they become visible, whether they hit or not the enemy"

4- I didn't quote you when I asked for players to dont transform this topic in "how druids need nerf". I've already seen players talking about that and I said I'm not going to argue about any subject different of the main topic.

Edited by Aкasha

1- Please! Quote the post in which I said "now by means of stealth potions, players who use them are going to have more advantages than rogues" this post only exists in your mind.

2- No class inflicts damage and remains invisible in warspear online.

3- Aren't we talking about the same thing?!! "should remove the invisibility once the player uses, because soon or late it'd inflicts dmg " "they become visible, whether they hit or not the enemy"

4- I didn't quote you when I asked for players to dont transform this topic in "how druids need nerf". I've already seen players talking about that and I said I'm not going to argue about any subject different of the main topic.

1- That is a statement i wrote. If using stealth pots caster players are going to be able to have a chance to cast aoe spells and remaining in stealth if they fail... don´t you think they do have more advantages that rogues? we dont have a chance to fail a damaging skill and remain in stealth aswell.

2- You are completely wrong about this. Don´t you know poison stealth rogue combo? You gouge the enemy, you cast poison skill and you do a regular hit on gouged enemy at the same time that you press stealth skill button. You remain in stealth while the enemy is receiving poison hits depending on the poison skill lvl the rogue has. So yes, it can be posible. 

But my point here is completeley different: Why druids have to be the only class failing an aoe stun + damage skill and remaining invisible. I d appreciate your answer to this question.

3- The solution that should be made is that if you are in stealth and use any damaging skill, stealth should be removed. Do i have to repeat again what happened to ricochet rogue skill? At the beginning we rogues could throw a knife to the enemy and stay in stealth whether we hit or failed. Devs changed that. So now druids can do that? 0 SENSE.

4- Ok, sorry, i thought you were talking to me :)

Edited by Jarlaxxle

1- That is a statement i wrote. If using stealth pots caster players are going to be able to have a chance to cast aoe spells and remaining in stealth if they fail... don´t you think they do have more advantages that rogues? we dont have a chance to fail a damaging skill and remain in stealth aswell.

2- You are completely wrong about this. Don´t you know poison stealth rogue combo? You gouge the enemy, you cast poison skill and you do a regular hit on gouged enemy at the same time that you press stealth skill button. You remain in stealth while the enemy is receiving poison hits depending on the poison skill lvl the rogue has. So yes, it can be posible. 

But my point here is completeley different: Why druids have to be the only class failing an aoe stun + damage skill and remaining invisible. I d appreciate your answer to this question.

3- The solution that should be made is that if you are in stealth and use any damaging skill, stealth should be removed. Do i have to repeat again what happened to ricochet rogue skill? At the beginning we rogues could throw a knife to the enemy and stay in stealth whether we hit or failed. Devs changed that. So now druids can do that? 0 SENSE.

4- Ok, sorry, i thought you were talking to me :)

Are you kidding me? Obviously I meant none can hit an enemy while invisible and remains invisible.Also don't forget to say that this combo doesn't work if the rogue is being affected by gradative damage as well. I know rogues like the back of my hand. I thought it was clear that I'm not discussing combo or anything else here. I've noticed you havent read none of my comments. I won't waste my time here anymore.

Edited by Aкasha

Are you kidding me? Obviously I meant none can hit an enemy while invisible and remains invisible.Also don't forget to say that this combo doesn't work if the rogue is being affected by gradative damage as well. I know rogues like the back of my hand. I thought it was clear that I'm not discussing combo or anything else here. I've noticed you havent read none of my comments. I won't waste my time here anymore.

Well akasha i have read ur comments, and maybe you are right about degradative damage. However, i think the problem lies in the fact that as you could see in the video, casters using aoes in the video have extra chances if they fail a skill and keep being in stealth mode.

As daria said, all damaging skills on an enemy should remove stealth. Otherwise, it is not fair that casters have many chances to use aoes until they hit the enemy...

Hi Akasha,

After reading though the comments here i've seen quite alot of people coming up with interesting points and counter-arguements.

In one comment i saw you and another one point  out that warlocks could use similar skills to without losing invisibility, so i decided to try it out; as you can see in this video im about to post below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teczzy884ks

Needless to say, both druids, warlocks and any other class with the capability to use such skills without losing invisibility mode is an unfair advantage, especially in PVP. 

I've seen druids using it in arena without losing invisibility, even when the players caught are rooted and under the effect of their DOT.

i think it should be looked into for sure!

Hi Akasha,

After reading though the comments here i've seen quite alot of people coming up with interesting points and counter-arguements.

In one comment i saw you and another one point out that warlocks could use similar skills to without losing invisibility, so i decided to try it out; as you can see in this video im about to post below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teczzy884ks

Needless to say, both druids, warlocks and any other class with the capability to use such skills without losing invisibility mode is an unfair advantage, especially in PVP.

I've seen druids using it in arena without losing invisibility, even when the players caught are rooted and under the effect of their DOT.

i think it should be looked into for sure!

+1, mate

"I'd like to ask for a balance in druid's skill, while other classes with similar skills lose the invisibility automatically, druid's skill gives him 1sec advantage under opponent due to the delay between stun and dmg. It seems unfair for us"  - agree 

"This skill has a visible bug, casting damage skills and keep being invisible" - stun effect = invisible//dmg effect = visible; don't see any visible bug.

maybe I'm being too nerd with you guys. although I don't agree with the argumentation, I agree with the purpose. 

Akasha we trying to state that using damage skills on an enemy should remove stealth, whether they miss or hit the enemy.

Could you kindly pay attention at least to my first comment in this topic?! And your topic was about the use of aoe skills, which are not necessarily a damage skills. Have a nice week Jarlaxxle! 

Lol. No Jarl right These two Are pieces of Shit But Shadow found a way to bug to . For some reason I'll be in stealth far away from his circle (Ukbiatch) as well and disposition bug automatically puts me in it even if I'm walls away. Needs a fix

• 3 weeks later...

also now I noticed that theres text in pot "cant be used in battle mode", it can be used before arena starts, and chance to fail in ink is 30+% :D as in vid

In this 15 sec u ALoWED  to prepare pots/scrolls

In this 15 sec u ALoWED  to prepare pots/scrolls

yeah I know, the "bug" was that I was able to use hex while being invisible :D seems its fixed now

Edited by Xmasteer