Quitting.

Nosotraes

You read that right. I'm quitting. Forever.

It's been an amazing four years since I started playing Warspear, but I just don't like the game anymore, as well as having found other amazing games (GTA 5, Planetside 2, Everspace, and a few more).

So, I am probably one of the oldest players on this forum, because I started playing back in October 2012.

profile number

Don't even think about stealing it. It's been banned for three years now.

I think that kind of gives me the right to be salty af at the game.

What made me quit? Here is a list:

• Ayvondil was released in 2014. Yet, after two years, it still has not been released fully.
  • The playerbase. Of course I don't mean everyone, but I have met a lot of very toxic people.
  • Pay to win elements. There are just too many things you can buy with Premium Currency. Being a free player also doesn't help, because you need to work very hard for some time for a tiny reward.
  • Broken 3v3 arena. People spamming Life Seals, as a level 24 playing with two players level 21 that are as low amped as I am, against three organised level 28 Life Seal spammers from the best richest player's guild on the server.
  • School.
  • Better games.

The forums have always been the most fun for me. Special thanks to the following people for making the forums such an awesome place to me:

Lady Livi

Gladiator

Julie

Vera_Z

Molotow Cocktail

BTminBT

And finally: R0land

I will stll be a little active in the Tavern, though.

I wish everyone best of luck in the game!

Edited by Nosotraes

Replying a little late here, thanks to the lack of MultiQuote option on phones. That will probably be my last suggestion.

Wish you best of luck. :good:

My quit is not that far too, and my reasons' list will be probably way longer  ;D

Thanks, and if you indeed quit, best of luck to you!

Remember to delete all of your characters!

And destroy three years of progress? Never!

Gonna miss you :cray:
Hopefully I will see you around! And don't forget to visit me now and then :(

Me too:(

Probably not, mostly in the Tavern.

Take care and good luck, Noso!

Sometimes it's really time to move on, I just wish you everything best :)

Don't forget about us

Thanks, I won't forget about y'all. Promise!

Good Luck and Take Care..

Thanks, have fun playing!

Aw, good luck for your life Noso !

U can visit here anytime :P

Thanks, you too!

I will probably be even less active than I am now, but I will stay on the forums until all servers have shut down.

They actually created maps and mobs , maybe even dgs . Look at this picture .

attachicon.gif1398047_594116840623976_1148532838_o.jpg

That was 2 years ago :P

Well we don't know each other well Nosotraes, but I wish you the best of luck :)

Thanks, you too!

That was 2 years ago :P

Thanks, you too!

Yeah bro, I mean they created them already 2 years ago, they just dont release it and doing some changes on them like flying island was a suprise for all ,nobody was waiting it :) Nwm , I always feel sorry for someone leaving us  :

oh Nosoneutron. I'm sorry for my stupid jokes and good luck with the furry women. :give_rose: #neverforgetti

What are you talking about...?

• 1 month later...

No ducking way, i kind of had an unintentional pause/quit period there

and noso quit.

Damn....

Farewell, you are a good friend :)

GLHF IRL

No ducking way, i kind of had an unintentional pause/quit period there

and noso quit.

Damn....

Farewell, you are a good friend :)

GLHF IRL IN GTA 5.

FTFY.

But seriously, I had been considering this for a long while, and the latest few updates along with the Ferocity stat being added convinced me that it would be better to leave.

..just got here & already feel big resentment for this game, mostly because of how it's been structured & is just way too money hungry, toxic players never bother me they provide challenges it's the owners of these things that do my head in, there is no recourse with them.

not sure i'll make 3 months let alone 3 years.. must've been nice here back then but things like those rage runes & hp leech start to cater more for solo glory over any semblance of partying & teamwork & "fun", like every other mmo i've seen with item mall if you are not a 'power gamer' you are not going to have much fun.. only it's much more debasing here as mobs drop things that sell for 1 or even 0 gold..

well, i could go on & on & on but may as well beat my head against a brick wall waiting for some sociopath to tell me it's all me & i just need to grind more, yeah?

-out

..just got here & already feel big resentment for this game, mostly because of how it's been structured & is just way too money hungry, toxic players never bother me they provide challenges it's the owners of these things that do my head in, there is no recourse with them.

not sure i'll make 3 months let alone 3 years.. must've been nice here back then but things like those rage runes & hp leech start to cater more for solo glory over any semblance of partying & teamwork & "fun", like every other mmo i've seen with item mall if you are not a 'power gamer' you are not going to have much fun.. only it's much more debasing here as mobs drop things that sell for 1 or even 0 gold..

well, i could go on & on & on but may as well beat my head against a brick wall waiting for some sociopath to tell me it's all me & i just need to grind more, yeah?

-out

Hehe, I actually came in quite late, after one of the biggest updates that the game has ever seen. While I agree with the fact that Aigrind got too hungry for money, I understand it as well. They need that money to develop the game further, as well as keeping the servers up. The Runes update kind of ruined the game for me. They were just not worth spending over 25000 gold to get a tiny chance for a chance bonus.

As for the grind part... I know worse games. Trust me, you haven't seen sh*t if you think that Warspear is really grindy ;D