Future plans

gradex

Question

Hello, could anyone from devs, or ppl who realy knows tell anything about new updates? (Or maybe create official topic)

Like wich skills (passive and others) all classes will get and other thinks what should be added to the game like Bank and Guild system.

Marcin said what there is writen somethere in rus forum inside, but its so hard to find....

Its hard to chose between the classes while u dont know all the skills or etc.

Just please dont write something like that: it will be cool if ....... will get .........  .

thanks  ;)

8 answers to this question

I believe you can see all skills in announcement section.

Here the summary

CHOSEN

Spirituality (passive skill of the Chosen). The balance of mind and body has allowed to increase the maximum amount of energy and protection against attacks based on the strength of the magic of the Moon.

PRIEST:

Power Word: Puts a curse to an enemy. If the aim applies the skill which uses an energy, he lose a certain percentage of its maximum power in addition.

Sacred Shield: Surrounds himself or anally with a powerful barrier that absorbs any damage. The shield decreases when the barrier is broken, or when its time of action ends.

Truce: The target of the skill can not attack a priest, a priest can not attack the target. However, other enemies, who attack the marked target, will apply higher damage.

Tears of Harad: On the selected enemy falls tears of Harad and deal magical damage. If a priest or his allies in a group attacked by other enemies, then they will have a chance to receive additional damage from tears.

Healing Touch: Instantly restores a certain amount of health for yourself or an ally

PALLADIN:

Persuasion. With his innate magical abilities Paladin focuses a target on himself, causing it to attack the Paladin for some time.

Shackles of Justice. Riveted to the ground all enemies standing close to the paladin. Does not allow them to move and use skills.

Purification. Causes increased physical damage in the melee to one enemy. If the opponent was under the influence of the Shackles of Justice, it is superimposed by effect of Purification and it will damage with magic for some time.

Heavenly light. Paladin instantly restores a small amount of health to himself or an ally.

The aura of light. Paladin gives grace to all allies in the group and increases all effects of healing.

MAGE:

Fireball: throws a small ball of fire at the target. Deals damage to one enemy with magic.

The Time Warp: Move to a specified point in one location. Deals the magic damage to all enemies in a small area.

Solar Armor: Creates a barrier around his body, which helps to better defend against magic attacks.

Rock pieces: Uprooting of stone fragments and causes of damage to all enemies around him in a small radius.

Illusory chains: Repels all enemies around him in a small radius. Thrown opponent is bound with illusory chains and can not move for some time.

FORSAKEN

Devotion (passive skill of the Forsaken): A strong attachment to a single creator entity of Garaanu to regenerate energy and makes it easier to defend against attacks based on the power of dark and moon magic.

DEATH KNIGHT:

Exhalation of darkness: Gives the darkness of their weapons. The next attack will cause damage with magic and stun the target for several seconds.

Spike of death: Accumulating all the hate, Deathknight draws a sharp melee attack, dealing increased physical damage.

Threads of darkness: Deathknight calls the dark threads that bind the enemy and move him to the Deathknight location.

Taunt: Provokes target to attack the Deathknight for some time.

Dark shield: Closes up with a dark shield, which gives a chance to get less damage depending on the value of protection of the Deathknight.

WARLOCK:

Dark Arrow: Creates a sharp arrow from the clot of darkness. Runs it and does damage to one enemy with magic.

Fear: Leads fear to the one enemy. Frightened creature starts rush randomly on the location.

Siphon Life: Damages one enemy with magic. Part of the damage dealt regenerate health of warlock.

Dark Circle: Creates a barrier in area for some time. If the enemy crosses the border of barrier, he would lose consciousness and will remain in place until the barrier disappears.

A Puddle Of Darkness: Defile the land in this area with black magic. If the enemy gets into this area, it will receive magic damage each second.

NECROMANCER:

Deadly Stare: Lowers target's maximum health by a small percentage. The effect can be stacked several times.

Poison Spit: Striking a poisonous substance and purpose of causing damage with the power of dark magic. If, before this goal has been subjected to the maximum number of "stacks" of Deadly Stare, the body gets its poison and causes damage with the power of darkness magic for some time.

Bone Shield: Surrounds himself or an ally of a powerful barrier that absorbs fixed amount of damage. Necromancer consumes a small percentage of their maximum health for each application of this skill.

Ancient Seal: Instantly restores a certain amount of health for yourself or an ally by astral magic. Necromancer consumes a small percentage of their maximum health for each application of this skill.

Nightmares: Lulls the opponent for a while. While the effect is acting on the target, it can not regenerate their health and energy. If the target is to get hit, it wakes up.

Which class should you pick?

Here the suggestion:

1. Pick range class

2. Pick class with at least 2 disable skills

Thanks, but i know all of it.  :)  i mean next skills for all (BD,Rogue,Barb...) its not about 3.0  i want look more in the future  ::)

like Marcin said what devs writen on RU forum what rogues will be able to use bows/crossbows and etc.

I just wana know what can we expect in future.  :)  if we will have more skills(like 5 or more) maybe they will not be my style and i am just waisting my time on my hero. If its happens and i will dont like my char, maybe i will dont have enough time to rise another one and will need to quit the game (but with the mshop like now its just a matter of time lol)

so i want to know  :unknw:

Thanks, but i know all of it.  :)  i mean next skills for all (BD,Rogue,Barb...) its not about 3.0  i want look more in the future  ::)

like Marcin said what devs writen on RU forum what rogues will be able to use bows/crossbows and etc.

I just wana know what can we expect in future.  :)  if we will have more skills(like 5 or more) maybe they will not be my style and i am just waisting my time on my hero. If its happens and i will dont like my char, maybe i will dont have enough time to rise another one and will need to quit the game (but with the mshop like now its just a matter of time lol)

so i want to know  :unknw:

I doubt new skills for the old classes will be added in the future, its just rumors I think.

Its only about the crossbow to be debated, if rogue can use it wow its very unbalance, invisible and shoot near crossing really annoying

I doubt new skills for the old classes will be added in the future, its just rumors I think.

Its only about the crossbow to be debated, if rogue can use it wow its very unbalance, invisible and shoot near crossing really annoying

ranger without blessing and scatter was very weak in 1.0, slow atk speed and nothing to keep enemy far, that will be what a rogue with crossbow can do..

crossbow probaly also wont work with gouge, and u need gouge to stun > stealth. so how it is unbalanced make`s no sense, wont be good enough dps in combat to use always at pvp and pve, most rogues will still use daggers.

crossing is always unbalanced, even right now any class can be "invisible" at crossing with high speed network, and untouchable when they atk cross atk cross atk.

Yea but so i am and asking if maybe anyone knows  ::)

After taking a look at the skill window, it looks like they have left the possibility open there due to the arrows.

There is a few Possibly answers:

1. they were going to add more skills but scrapped it and didn't clean up the skill menu.

2. they are going to add more options in the future.

3. they are still deciding.

Or the arrows were intended for change of sub menu ( eg. attributes menu ). possibly nothing to do with skills.

But an Admin answer would be nice  :wacko:

I would love more skills for my chars. Maybe dual classes hehehe.