paladin arena rewards

KingCree

Crit, are you trying to compare the healing of a caster class such as shamans with a melee class like palas? There should be no way palas had a chance to cure more than a healing caster class. I have never seen it in any game i have played. Besides, as turtle stated, some palas already using magic to make banners op, imagine if they get items arena rewards with more magic damage. It makes no sense. No skill should be able to kill u in 3 secs on their own.

Illumination... Wars ... Enough said..

Keep pdmg nerf aoe.. Now

Illumination target limit for PvP, yeah, no problems, otherwise everything is fine. Banner in Wars don't even hit 200/person.

Don't forget Paladins barely have def skills, so it's fair to have some cool AoE stuff.

P.S. Mage is tankier than Paladin in certain cases.

P.S.S. If you're gonna get butthurt every time I comment about DKs, then don't be a hypocrite and come to Paladin's section.

Stay in your lane, boi.

Illumination target limit for PvP, yeah, no problems, otherwise everything is fine. Banner in Wars don't even hit 200/person.

Don't forget Paladins barely have def skills, so it's fair to have some cool AoE stuff.

P.S. Mage is tankier than Paladin in certain cases.

P.S.S. If you're gonna get butthurt every time I comment about DKs, then don't be a hypocrite and come to Paladin's section.

Stay in your lane, boi.

Don't you think you want too much? Pala is a HYBRID class cause devs made it trough last updates and if palas will get mdmg rewards i will quit, tell me what relics warlocks got, even druids got the spell imunity relic besides that druids need a nerf and everyone knows it.

Why you think elfs winning all wars in US? Let me tell you the steps:

1) Mage use immunity on pala.

2) Pala jumps which stuns most of the targets.

3) Pala place banner.

4) Pala use aoe stun.

5) Mages jump in and use aoe combo.

6) Druids use aoe pool stun + sleep.

Do you think is is fair? 

Paladin already OP..
AoE Stun Jump (Idk what the skill name), Fetter, and the skill that push you and stunned again... (idk the skill name)
Tanker is not Damager.. If all class can high deal dmg, then what is the use for another dps class.

I don't see anything need for paladin anymore..
Magic Dmg Arena Award? Are u trying to heal like a Priest? or you want your banner hit 3k crit..

There is alot of choice to go magic dmg build for paladin.. I see some pala have 500-600 mdmg with full mdmg accecories..
Ya u want to get 700+ mdmg and be another successor of "the mighty unbalanced Hero" title after BD.

Edited by Kelvzs

I understand if a class is weak and ask for more buff..

But the class is already overpowered and keep asking more is real.

They even make 1h-mace with magic stats on first stat now for the highest level equipment now.
You guys always got to use the best equipment, then what for MC?
Always use lower level weapon than elves. 1h-mace with pdmg..

And another trash/garbage drop for MC side.. 1h-mace, Spear, with magic stats. Bow, Cbow.

Edited by Kelvzs

I don't like it when a class is broken in a war game.. aka no..

Call needs to turn back into how it had been before (jump inside and Illuminate)

Illumination needs to be restricted(still think this is bullshit)

This topic is about mdmg rewards and not skill nerfs.

"Pala is already op." Anyone who has won an arena season

is op one way or another, and it wouldn't have a that huge impact

on the game.

Pffff "You want"... I don't even play for arena rewards, it is just about having options in general.

And if you're complaining because you lose wars then ask devs to give MCs more AoE, because that's what makes Mages and Paladins special - AoE.

You can't simply say nerf AoE because you don't have AoE, one class has AoE, one has single target and and is more tanky. If devs nerf Paladin's AoE they'd make it weak and trash again, same for Mage.

I'm with you on fair fixes like target limit for Illumination in wars(Which is normal), but, like Harad Call back again to the shitty form it was on? Nah. It is already 3 targets max in 1/4 and 6 in 4/4, and it has a long ass cd so nothing to worry about.

Recall too that in the previous form, it didn't have any limit, and it had double the radius, and this contradicts your wish nerf for more balanced wars.

With that being said, now it is fairer in wars, and better for the Paladin himself as it provides a faster jump without wasting Banner in many PvE scenarios, think about the unneeded disadvantages of the nerfs you're asking.

This topic is about mdmg rewards and not skill nerfs.

"Pala is already op." Anyone who has won an arena season

is op one way or another, and it wouldn't have a that huge impact

on the game.

This logic is undeniably idiotic... Moving on

Yes aoe makes pala and mage special... But amazing dmg output with a somewhat aoe stun either in the form of a direct stun (call foj) or invincibility from opposing stuns (stun bypass skill)

Makes the specific class/es broken.

Ok..a -10% no limit def loss isn't massive in wars to you..(which stack yes?) And 6 targets in 20- (MAX)30 (US SAPPHIRE LOGISTICS)

20% of the war being affected by one pala/mage.. Along with Illumination hitting all 600+++++

Per pala .. Don't matter.. Forget about it..

Then what about the arena aspect.. When a full+10 mc party dies without hitting the pala mage pt... Bullshit.

Yall keep trying to balance a unbalanced game but I guess... I wanted just answer don't go all crazy now..

Mailli is a stupid blockhead everywhere on the forum, don't mind him.

Mailli is a stupid blockhead everywhere on the forum, don't mind him.

A blockhead who doesn't follow the logic of its already op..make it op'er'

Some people actually play the game..give relevant facts to support claims...and complain when shit isn't fair... especially when a class (classes...)nuke without limit.

So yes....give me a relevant reason.. otherwise you're just a waste of time. What more did you want me to say? Idiots...

Yall keep trying to balance a unbalanced game but I guess... I wanted just answer don't go all crazy now..

False.. whenever a class got nerfed..it was usually in regard to war based skills...when you see a full +10 party get taken down with ease by a mage pala group it's bullshit.

To your arena rewards...given the chance to get magic based rewards you would not get the 15% one...and pala still is a melee class...so no

To your arena rewards...given the chance to get magic based rewards you would not get the 15% one...and pala still is a melee class...so no

Magic doesn't mean ranged though, explain those weapons with magic first stat. They surely expected players to max magic with it, and must've tested possibilities.

Answer:

1. Is paladin already OP or not?

2. By the equip avaiable now, Paladin can even get almost 700 Magic Dmg.. It's already OP or not?

Edited by Kelvzs

A blockhead who doesn't follow the logic of its already op..make it op'er'

Some people actually play the game..give relevant facts to support claims...and complain when shit isn't fair... especially when a class (classes...)nuke without limit.

So yes....give me a relevant reason.. otherwise you're just a waste of time. What more did you want me to say? Idiots...

All I wanted to say with my previous post was that the topic is about something completely

else, if pala is too op the class will get nerfed, did you think about that? People complained

about counter and see what they did to it? Keep complaining about pala and you might

get what you want lol.

Answer:

1. Is paladin already OP or not?

2. By the equip avaiable now, Paladin can even get almost 700 Magic Dmg.. It's already OP or not?

1- OP in what sense?

2- Nope, Paladin's current max magic is around 580 with guild buff. Probably can reach 600 with the lvl26 spear, but not better stats. Again, OP in what part of the game?

1- OP in what sense?

2- Nope, Paladin's current max magic is around 580 with guild buff. Probably can reach 600 with the lvl26 spear, but not better stats. Again, OP in what part of the game?

1. since we talking about PvP here.. so the only skill involved in paladin with magic dmg, Sun Seal - Banner.. and other magic dmg skill for paladin.

2. Nope. I've seen Paladin with his 670+ Magic with Full Mdmg accecories + Priest buff etc.. (Well since you always fight in party sure you have many dmg buff)

And 1 thing is Koreaworld banner hit me 1k alone.. Not OP enough?

Edited by Kelvzs

With current skill paladin have and you guys still not satisfied damn...

A tank with 2 AoE Stun skill, 1 Single Target Stun skill, 1 Dmg skill , 1 Heal skill,  1 AoE Dmg skill.

What u need to ask more? :D

Edited by Kelvzs

Korea's Banner hit me 700 and only twice because I get out of it and not tank it.

If you wanna talk about PvP then guess what, there are other OP classes. Shamans heal massively, I think it heals more than Banner damages. Shamans totem is technically a Banner with Sun Seal on one target. I've seen it hitting 500-600 too and not from maxed Shamans.

With numbers, it seems OP, also BDs seem more OP when their normal hit is actually 1k on players. But when you consider MC's Mental Pit, complete Stun cycles from Lock and DK, and wait too long disable time from Necro, a Paladin would die without casting any skill, and yeah, Paladins are weak in defense.

I am satisfied I don't need anything, but you want to nerf Paladin, remember how was the state of Paladins before the last update? Right, completely useless.

Edited by Gladiator

Zzz yall come up with some bull reasoning on why my topic shouldn't even be a topic. it seem fair to me to ask. So I did. you act like every single pala is going to be able to get these rewards Full set... its kinda funny...

Korea's Banner hit me 700 and only twice because I get out of it and not tank it.

If you wanna talk about PvP then guess what, there are other OP classes. Shamans heal massively, I think it heals more than Banner damages. Shamans totem is technically a Banner with Sun Seal on one target. I've seen it hitting 500-600 too and not from maxed Shamans.

With numbers, it seems OP, also BDs seem more OP when their normal hit is actually 1k on players. But when you consider MC's Mental Pit, complete Stun cycles from Lock and DK, and wait too long disable time from Necro, a Paladin would die without casting any skill, and yeah, Paladins are weak in defense.

I am satisfied I don't need anything, but you want to nerf Paladin, remember how was the state of Paladins before the last update? Right, completely useless.

Just like R0land said, this game made balanced in term of group fight.

We all know, PvP 1v1 is unbalanced no matter what u do, except u PvP a same class.

Btw,

- Shaman "Fire Totem" is not hit 1 target, if there is alot of target there, it hit 1 player Randomly..

- Necro "Mental Pit" it seems like this skill not anymore op since ferocity update, with max fero +10 player they still hit very hard even on 4/4 Mental pit effect.

Btw even in Group Fight, Paladin is very op, before the things u said "But when you consider MC's Mental Pit, complete Stun cycles from Lock and DK, and wait too long disable time from Necro, a Paladin would die without casting any skill"

Will your teammates will allow that to happen?

and "Paladins are weak in defense."

Considering it in Group Fight, That weak defense already covered by others.

All I wanted to say with my previous post was that the topic is about something completely

else, if pala is too op the class will get nerfed, did you think about that? People complained

about counter and see what they did to it? Keep complaining about pala and you might

get what you want lol.

I give a reason to not give extra magic.

I want a nerf because it affects wars and arenas.

What is your point?

Be gone mallevolent Spirit

Please nuuu harsh behaivour and no naughty words chooo chooo

Edited by ( ͡° ~°)pow-powley

Just like R0land said, this game made balanced in term of group fight.

We all know, PvP 1v1 is unbalanced no matter what u do, except u PvP a same class.

Btw,

- Shaman "Fire Totem" is not hit 1 target, if there is alot of target there, it hit 1 player Randomly..

- Necro "Mental Pit" it seems like this skill not anymore op since ferocity update, with max fero +10 player they still hit very hard even on 4/4 Mental pit effect.

Btw even in Group Fight, Paladin is very op, before the things u said "But when you consider MC's Mental Pit, complete Stun cycles from Lock and DK, and wait too long disable time from Necro, a Paladin would die without casting any skill"

Will your teammates will allow that to happen?

and "Paladins are weak in defense."

Considering it in Group Fight, That weak defense already covered by others.

You can't simply judge multi-players fights on papers.

Don't forget that DK can pull the Paladin into the bunch of MCs from 7 yards and then instantly stun and kill. 7 yards are longer than any heal or support skill.

In arena 5v5 or wars Banner's damage is pretty insignificant, to focus the damage on one target, you need to use Sun Seal, But practically, the Paladin wouldn't put it into priority, because there are more important experts to use first(Illumination and Call), and Sun Seal would be delayed because of 2 seconds delay time, neglecting being stunned or pit'ed.

DK, Shaman, Necro can stun/disable the Paladin before being able to do anything. The jump is 3 yards only, and the stun could fail, so then the Pala gets stunned and can't fetter, since DK's silence is instant, if you have Death Call active. You see, you can't predict scenarios.

And you are the one who came up with Banner hitting high on 1 player not me. :P

Totem hits the player being most damaged by the Shaman.

Gladiator's point:

-Paladin was weak, we deserve this.

-classes are op in 1v1 we deserve this

-I don't talk about arenas and wars anymore.

Paladin was weak, and now not, but yall want it weak again. No.

Mailli don't talk about 1v1 when you know your class is broken in it xD No matter how high the Banner hit to one target, DK has the priority to stun first and forever, same for Warlock. I'm just saying don't complain about Banner hitting 1k on 1 player where it could be split, and there are more OP classes when it comes to 1v1.

I said it is fair to do the normal fixes like target limits. But Call is fine. And Illumination is finally usable. If you wanna keep nerfing Paladin till we get a balanced war, we'd have almost no AoE because MCs don't excel at this point, and since wars are mostly decided by having AoE.

Again, complain for devs about MCs lacking AoE damage. Necro deserves maybe or lock needs less stuns and more damage. It's a different topic anyway.

You can't simply judge multi-players fights on papers.

Don't forget that DK can pull the Paladin into the bunch of MCs from 7 yards and then instantly stun and kill. 7 yards are longer than any heal or support skill.

In arena 5v5 or wars Banner's damage is pretty insignificant, to focus the damage on one target, you need to use Sun Seal, But practically, the Paladin wouldn't put it into priority, because there are more important experts to use first(Illumination and Call), and Sun Seal would be delayed because of 2 seconds delay time, neglecting being stunned or pit'ed.

DK, Shaman, Necro can stun/disable the Paladin before being able to do anything. The jump is 3 yards only, and the stun could fail, so then the Pala gets stunned and can't fetter, since DK's silence is instant, if you have Death Call active. You see, you can't predict scenarios.

And you are the one who came up with Banner hitting high on 1 player not me. :P

Totem hits the player being most damaged by the Shaman.

Paladin was weak, and now not, but yall want it weak again. No.

Mailli don't talk about 1v1 when you know your class is broken in it xD No matter how high the Banner hit to one target, DK has the priority to stun first and forever, same for Warlock. I'm just saying don't complain about Banner hitting 1k on 1 player where it could be split, and there are more OP classes when it comes to 1v1.

I said it is fair to do the normal fixes like target limits. But Call is fine. And Illumination is finally usable. If you wanna keep nerfing Paladin till we get a balanced war, we'd have almost no AoE because MCs don't excel at this point, and since wars are mostly decided by having AoE.

Again, complain for devs about MCs lacking AoE damage. Necro deserves maybe or lock needs less stuns and more damage. It's a different topic anyway.

PREACH IT BOY! Amen! You need to open up a warspear church. XD

• 3 weeks later...

how if devs add new gear that have magic on armor and gloves for palas? maybe on light armor

2ziqw47.jpg

LoL i died seen this uahuahuahua, but is nice in arena rewards if have magic dmg rings/amulets and cloak option to chose...i like to play full magic dmg/support paladin...well boot with mana regen on heavy armor and helmet with skill recharg to on crafts options, why healer(Cloth Armor) have? and tank class no? :mega_shok:

I think you should choose one piece of

Armor or ring Ammy cloak for any class.... For any bracket just in a coffer.... BUT on a side not Paladins already Over powered as all duck like seriously I'm war and arena no class

Compares besides Mage...