paladin arena rewards

KingCree

Utterly shocked that this topic has not already been post. It is disgusting that paladins do not have the option to pick either they want physical rewards or magic rewards. I like to play my paladin with as much magical attack damage as possible. My friend (Timeussss) pointed out to me that physical damage is the only type of reward that I can get from arena. Is there a possible way we can change this and give us paladins the option whether we want to received magical damage accessories or physical rewards????

I really want to get a reason why paladins cant have a choice. Its unfair and kills the gameplay for the class. How can you have a class that uses both magic and physical to damage you enemies, but no option for which rewards you want to receive. Can I get some LIGHT on the topic cuz its in the dark. Please.

I really want to get a reason why paladins cant have a choice. Its unfair and kills the gameplay for the class. How can you have a class that uses both magic and physical to damage you enemies, but no option for which rewards you want to receive. Can I get some LIGHT on the topic cuz its in the dark. Please.

Probabaly because they can't implent an arena reward choice atm. Or they didn't have anyone

complain about it.

Probabaly because they can't implent an arena reward choice atm. Or they didn't have anyone

complain about it.

Well I'm complaining and if they want me to make this popular ill do my best. They should be about to. Us player give them enough money.

Totally agreeing! Paladins definitely should have the option to choose if they want to go for magic or physical damage in their arena rewards :friends:

Cheers Cree! Good suggestion :3

Totally agreeing! Paladins definitely should have the option to choose if they want to go for magic or physical damage in their arena rewards :friends:

Cheers Cree! Good suggestion :3

Hopefully we can get enough comment to strike attention to someone with authority.

Discrimination!!!! But is not only paladin but deathknight as well. I mean its only right.. right?

Yeah ok, DKs heal themselves pretty much too with that expert skill.

BTW, does magical dmg increase the dmg of paladins banner?

Yeah ok, DKs heal themselves pretty much too with that expert skill.

BTW, does magical dmg increase the dmg of paladins banner?

Yeah banner damage is incresased Im sure

Maybe that's why pro Palas rarely join arena tour, cloack craft and horror are better :P

Well yeah i wanna go arena but before i start throwing money I wanna know what the problem is. I dont want an excuse. Just straight up fact.

Maybe that's why pro Palas rarely join arena tour, cloack craft and horror are better :P

Well yeah i wanna go arena but before i start throwing money I wanna know what the problem is. I dont want an excuse. Just straight up fact.

Well, in my opinion, palas are always melee players, and melee players are always related to physical damage. Your class is lucky and can rely on magic dmg as well, but as a melee character, its main source of damage is melee, not magic such as casters.

I think palas can chose their rewards soon, in recent update there are many pala's weapon with magic as base dmg.

Lv 22 horror spear

Lv 25 techno spear

Lv 26 horror spear

Lv 26 horror 1h-mace

Soon all palas will change to magic pala.

1h maces with magic in first stat suck, devs need to cut wasting wpns out, we better have physical damage main in mace builds, and magic as a secondary stat.

Back to topic, until devs buff 2h physical damage weapons to match the profit of magic weapons, Paladins are gonna keep maxing magic, because there is no other option, so don't blame us for demanding to choose between the rewards. I don't even go for top ranks but it makes sense to give options with the introduction of such weapons.

Edited by Gladiator

1h maces with magic in first stat suck, devs need to cut wasting wpns out, we better have physical damage main in mace builds, and magic as a secondary stat.

Exactly my point. I dont know, this has been bugging me and now im questioning if i want to continue using pala or go back to bd or make a druid. If gm or someone with game knowledge can answer I'd be really happy.

Back to topic, until devs buff 2h physical damage weapons to match the profit of magic weapons, Paladins are gonna keep maxing magic, because there is no other option, so don't blame us for demanding to choose between the rewards. I don't even go for top ranks but it makes sense to give options with the introduction of such weapons.

Magic Dmg on a Dk Useless. in my personal Oppinion arena rewards should come in a Coffer with your choice of A Piece of Armor and a accessory. And you get to choose which one you prefer...

On a side note though Paladins don't need Arena Rewards Because Banner Damage is Insane. Nerf Banner heavily and Sure take as many Arena Rewards as you want idgaf but +10 with 22% Resil And I'm getting hit 2k banner Dmg that's silly and that's without arena Rewards on the Paladin...would make Zeus Solo War so what's the point. But I do see why you think it's unfair.

If they nerf Banner because it deals high damage to a single target, then they've got to nerf way too many stuff, i.e. Complete 1 target stun cycles or Hamstring, or Nightmare. But they wouldn't nerf a skill(s) that are strong in 1v1, due to their logic of the game - If you can't kill someone 1v1, call your buddies. That's why Banner damage splits to 6 targets. So you won't receive more than 200 if you play well with your team.

Edited by Gladiator

Magic Dmg on a Dk Useless. in my personal Oppinion arena rewards should come in a Coffer with your choice of A Piece of Armor and a accessory. And you get to choose which one you prefer...

On a side note though Paladins don't need Arena Rewards Because Banner Damage is Insane. Nerf Banner heavily and Sure take as many Arena Rewards as you want idgaf but +10 with 22% Resil And I'm getting hit 2k banner Dmg that's silly and that's without arena Rewards on the Paladin...would make Zeus Solo War so what's the point. But I do see why you think it's unfair.

I see you point. But less be honest how many palas u think will get to that lvl xD and like what glad said there are other single target skills that mess up players1v1

You mean all Elf skills or? Necro are paper. just like Rangers relying on single stuns one with trap and Kick one with sleep and pit.

And I'm Sorry Is the Skills Name Correct Sun Seal?... Do you not realize it focuses damage on one or do you ignore that.

Paladins one or the most op classes Ingame and Bd is still as well some are the only I have a problem with.

And Cree Most paladins can. Already you got a lords enchanted spear you atleast hit 700 on banner without cries 6x and that's not enough?

He hits me 2.7k Solid hit with 2.6k mdef and 22% Resil. enough said for your "Weak Paladins" or people who want magic Arena Rewards.

All I was asking for was a choice. Since magic is a common play style for palas. All classes are op in there own way. I find it unfair when i pvp a sham or druid that heals more than i can deal. But its just how the game is. i'm waiting for Roland to come and provide a comment to end this already.