[2016.11.14] Game servers stop on 15.11

Daria

OeUcgZD.jpg

Dear players!

Our game servers will be stopped on 15.11.2016 at 08:30 CET due to the fixing of some bugs. The game will be unavailable for about 20 minutes.

Fixes:
- Good Luck tokens will be returned to all players who experienced the bug with "Encounter battle" ride (it was fixed on 02.11 during the previous game servers stop);
- the bug with "Endless march" achievement not always working was fixed;
- Wedgehead and Valdemar's parameters were corrected.

We would like to ask you not to plan anything epic and significant at this time.
AIGRIND

Reporting,

Bug with war buff, your alliance kill 3 flags but you only get 2 stars with only effect of 1 star (regen), no atk no hp bonus.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43236-battle-for-territories-general-discussion/page-26

Edited by Jzargo

Reporting,

Bug with war buff, your alliance kill 3 flags but you only get 2 stars with only effect of 1 star (regen), no atk no hp bonus.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43236-battle-for-territories-general-discussion/page-26

Thanks for the info! If it also occurs on Wednesday, we'll look at it more closely.

When I link stuff to chat my cursor sometimes acts funny and adds a space or moves to the left of typed letters.

i got msg about geting back 40 tokens but can't take it. All i can is just remove msg and nothing to put in bag. Is this kind of joke? I got back tokens but nothing to put in bag

i got msg about geting back 40 tokens but can't take it. All i can is just remove msg and nothing to put in bag. Is this kind of joke? I got back tokens but nothing to put in bag

It's because they are given to you automatically, not through the letter, the letter just informs you about that.

- Wedgehead and Valdemar's parameters were corrected.

is this fix make Wedgehead stronger? :crazy: failed kill Wedgehead twice since this fix

I though Wedgehead will get nerfed but it get buffed :facepalm:

Valdemar noob, hail Wedgehead

Edited by Jzargo

When I link stuff to chat my cursor sometimes acts funny and adds a space or moves to the left of typed letters.

Happens to me too. It's really annoying..