Trolling PvP Cave (sorry about music)

Umix

anyone wanna talk shit is a faggot no one asked you punk ass ♥♥♥♥♥es to come on this topic and make your shitty comments or do this " :facepalm: " well i say this GET A duckING LIFE AND FOR YOUR INFO YOU duckING RETARDED ASS PIECE OF SHIT ASS BR IM NOT 10 SO GO BACK TO YOUR SHITTY ASS "MAMA" AND STOP SAYING "YO" LIKE YOUR ASIAN ACT LIKE YOUR OWN 3RD WORLD PIECE OF SHIT ASS COUNTRY NOW WHAT ♥♥♥♥♥ES AND KOSKILLER duck OFF YOU ARAB OR WHATEVER THE duck YOU ARE YOU UGLY ASS PIECE OF SHIT

and thank you Ungeziefer for making a comment worth my while not wasting your life making negative comments like these other turds i made a video for people actually to enjoy and watch so stop giving negative comments you low lifes

so megadeth im not 10 so duck off and go get kidnapped held for a ransom of $1 then never get free just ducking die and $1 is all your worth and all your shitty country is worth ducking fag now comment on that ♥♥♥♥♥ and koskiller stop posting on all my topics and get a life go outside talk to friends get a life outside warspear and no homo but your one ugly motherducker and my sister even said so to now report me ♥♥♥♥♥es i dont care

and another thing megadeth get a ducking life to because look at all your characters you live on warspear you low life noob i only play when i get bored or when it gets dark outside so i dont care how good my ONE character gets or how noob it is i just play to start wars anyway you on the other hand has like 5 characters and have like a description under each one so for all you people reading that is the perfect example of A NERD WITH NO LIFE

and thank you guys who didnt make a negative comment or didnt just post this " :facepalm: " for all you guys who did post that you dont got a life either because you wasted 2 min of your life that you dont have just posting this " :facepalm: " wtf was your purpose? again thanks guys who just asked a question and didnt make a negative comment or a comment that was meant to hurt or whatever I will talk so much shit about the other noobs that try to disrespect me and if you think im just a shit talker you got me ducked up i have so many fights on youtube of me kicking ass

poor child. probably a kid with no life trying to look like a bully. He wrote half of the bible just because they spoke "10yo" or " :facepalm: "

Get a life.

And one more thing: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i wish there is a like button on every post, not just karma  :facepalm:

poor child. probably a kid with no life trying to look like a bully. He wrote half of the bible just because they spoke "10yo" or " :facepalm: "

Get a life.

And one more thing: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Really? to an extend to compare 3rd world countries,asian n such,i smell a lil racism in there  :bad:

This thread is getting better and better :lol:

When I first saw that video I thought I wouldn't comment. But now the temptation is too much. That video is sooooo comic ;D

That wasnt even proper trolling :wacko: The thing that made me laugh was Umix looking so stupid ;D ;D ;D

I'm waiting to see what he says to me now :lol:

This  :facepalm: takes 5 seconds. 

Making a video of yourself punching people in pvp cave then launching into a hate filled rant when someone calls you a 10 year old and claiming to only play this game when youre bored takes at least 36 minutes.  ;D

Hes not 10 guys....maybe a husky pampered 8 year old.  :facepalm:

This  :facepalm: takes 5 seconds. 

Making a video of yourself punching people in pvp cave then launching into a hate filled rant when someone calls you a 10 year old and claiming to only play this game when youre bored takes at least 36 minutes.  ;D

Hes not 10 guys....maybe a husky pampered 8 year old.  :facepalm:

quiet, you're making the kid angry, maybe he's gonna spend another 2 hours writing a reply to us and maybe it's gonna take him another 3 hours to find someone to correct his spelling and grammar, and add as much as bad words as they can

Unge, watch out, you got a lover over here, he even wrote you a short love song :rofl:

and thank you Ungeziefer for making a comment worth my while not wasting your life making negative comments like these other turds i made a video for people actually to enjoy and watch so stop giving negative comments you low lifes

quiet, you're making the kid angry, maybe he's gonna spend another 2 hours writing a reply to us and maybe it's gonna take him another 3 hours to find someone to correct his spelling and grammar, and add as much as bad words as they can

Unge, watch out, you got a lover over here, he even wrote you a short love song :rofl:

Lol how can someone put that song in that video and not know how the internet works  :crazy:

Get a life.

and if i was 10 who gonna do some shit about it? back yo shit up pussy

OK WHO WANNA DO SOME SHIT THOUGH? ILL PUT MY ADDRESS ALL UP AND DOWN THESE duckING FORUMS ILL EVEN PUT MY FACEBOOK NAME OUT SKYPE NAME OUT I DONT GIVE A duck I WANT SOMEONE TO TRY AND BACK THEY SHIT UP ALL I HEAR IS NO LIFE NERDS TRYING TO GANG ME BUT AINT NONE OF YOU FAGS TALKING ABOUT BOXING THOUGH

ILL ONE PUNCH CRUNCH YALL ASS DONT NONE OF YALL WANNA SEE ME CALL IT NERD RAGE BUT EVEN THOUGH IM CAP SIZING IM STILL CALM AS duck AND NERD? LMFAO DONT MAKE ME LAUGH IM FAR FROM A NERD I GET MORE PUSSY THEN ALL OF YOU FAGS THAT COMMENTED COMBINED duckING VIRGIN ASSES AND ALL OF YOU ARE UGLY AS duck LIKE I SAID HIT ME UP OUTSIDE THE FORUM AND THEN WE SEE WHATS UP ♥♥♥♥♥ES

SO LIKE I SAID WHEN ONE OF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO HIT ME UP OUTSIDE OF WARSPEAR AND CHECK OUT WHATS UP OUTSIDE OF WARSPEAR THEN YOU TALKING MY LANGUAGE BUT NOW ALL I SEE IS A BUNCH OF PUSSY NERDS TRYING TO GANG

Stop bullying the nerd, he's already writing in CAPS, he might tell you on his mum, see he's already giving Unge his facebook address and skype, Nerd fell inlove with a man in game, how sweet

lmao bullied?  lmfao!  damn i havent heard that word in a good ass minute ahaha thanks for the laugh

dang that made me realize where im from no one says bullied thats some ducked up shit i wish i can just say bullied and not get looked at like im white well im done here i dont have nothing else to say but hit me up outside of warspear like i been saying

and you dont know who i am?

so why you guys talking shit i couldve been the president i could even live across your street you never know you can wake up to your whole family dead the next morning

but i guess wherever you guys are from you can just talk shit to anyone at anytime i sure wish it was that easy where im staying at

lmao bullied?  lmfao!  damn i havent heard that word in a good ass minute ahaha thanks for the laugh

dang that made me realize where im from no one says bullied

cause they pity nerds like you.

cause they pity nerds like you.

ok you wanna try to add me facebook? because you clearly dont get shit and you probably never will you probably got this cool nice easy going spoiled life and think every one has that type of life so you sit behind your computer and talk about people. WELL REALITY CHECK TIME not everyone is spoiled white trash like you where you can just walk up and down the street safely with no problem so you think all my friends are pity nerds? ♥♥♥♥♥ please we will smack yo punk ass up and down and make you our hoe so go add me facebook and check out all my fb friends (even though they not actually all my friends)

im not gonna go on because im out of here today my moms bday and we celebrating it the right way i aint worried about none of yall hoes so like i said im done posting on this shit

ok you wanna try to add me facebook? because you clearly dont get shit and you probably never will you probably got this cool nice easy going spoiled life and think every one has that type of life so you sit behind your computer and talk about people. WELL REALITY CHECK TIME not everyone is spoiled white trash like you where you can just walk up and down the street safely with no problem so you think all my friends are pity nerds? ♥♥♥♥♥ please we will smack yo punk ass up and down and make you our hoe so go add me facebook and check out all my fb friends (even though they not actually all my friends)

I don't care if you and your friends can whop my ass in Runescape, I am not a nerdy person like you, I don't play those nerd games.

im not gonna go on because im out of here today my moms bday and we celebrating it the right way i aint worried about none of yall hoes so like i said im done posting on this shit

Momma's  boy nerd, LOL

ok you wanna try to add me facebook? because you clearly dont get shit and you probably never will you probably got this cool nice easy going spoiled l :yahoo:ife and think every one has that type of life so you sit behind your computer and talk about people. WELL REALITY CHECK TIME not everyone is spoiled white trash like you where you can just walk up and down the street safely with no problem so you think all my friends are pity nerds? ♥♥♥♥♥ please we will smack yo punk ass up and down and make you our hoe so go add me facebook and check out all my fb friends (even though they not actually all my friends)

Just pointing out, if he was living in an upscale, safe community, and working behind a desk, thats generally considered middle class not white trash. Now back to the smack talk its keeping me entertained on my lunch break.

YO SKADII DAWG DIDN'T YOU KNOW REAL GANGSTAS HAVE FACEBOOK AND SKYPE AND CELEBRATE MOMS BDAY YEAH!  BEST CHECK YOURSELF OR HE'LL BUST A CAP....I MEAN BUST A CAPSLOCK ON YO AZZ.

YO SKADII DAWG DIDN'T YOU KNOW REAL GANGSTAS HAVE FACEBOOK AND SKYPE AND CELEBRATE MOMS BDAY YEAH!  BEST CHECK YOURSELF OR HE'LL BUST A CAP....I MEAN BUST A CAPSLOCK ON YO AZZ.

:rofl: :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: y r u mad?? jst bcuz i didnt like this useless topic :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

vsf fdp ;D