24+ magic maces and spears

Deathrisen

Well we all know about the new maces and spears that are 24+ has magic damage as its main and not physical damage up when amping everybody who sees is is like for pala but I wonder is it good for a DK because DK is magic melee class too last time I recall and everybody calling this weapons noob when they never tried it out yet so could I get some info from players who actually used these weapons plz and ty

Well..from what I see most dk goin physical dmg..some just accidentally have magic dmg in accessories XD. I dont see why shuld go mgic dmg..exhale?death call? Pfff..not worth goin mdmg for those skill only.

Maybe some pro dk can enlighten you..

As a person who bought the first magic dedicated spear last year and used...magic is not very significant when we're talking about dks..

Death call dmg output reaches 150-200 dot when at 4/4 with high magic but loss of every survival skill and stun skill is not worth adding points to the aoe for just dmg.

Now we go to exhale ...a skill that adds the magic dmg you have to the skill dmg almost exactly.. And bosses resist it making it only useful in PvP.. Where people have massive mdef or against mobs.. Which is a waste tbh.

Shadow....I had high hopes for the skill with a magic build... If you want to make a full magic build just for this skill I wouldn't hate you... But this is just one skill :P... Reaches damage outputs of 1k~ with max mdmg without considering mdef and resilience... But again... Your dmg output would generally be higher by just adding points to hurricane.

I think I addressed everything magic related ...

If you do go for a magic build I'd advice not to do so since dks have skills that focus on pdmg for most of the output... But then again no one has tried Max mdmg .. Only mid amp in Ru. If you want a link to their magic test page just reply.

Yeah was just checking the calculator only crafted mace goes over 500 damage sword

And axe and mace all end in 400s excluding crafted and new 26 axe horror in term of 1 handed xd

What do you think of this build for pve

http://ws-db.ru/calculator#8677

Not impossible for me cause I got most of the gear already just the techno gear belt and amulet and the amping

And some vamp runes

Change belt to pariahs or sky belt.

Cape to nature/sky belt with parry and mana.

Shield to Earl (stun shield) or craft => must have block

Ring is ok...but block is also an option there

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to see a full magic dk inspect mine (Daarkrr) on eu emerald. 

I can do 700 dmg with exhale 3/5 and 1200 normal sharp shadow - 2400 crit. Its not the best build out there but its good fun so if your looking to have a good time then i would recommend magic dk. Any other questions let me know I've tested it quite a bit. 

Are these stats on a dummy?

In pure PvE or arenas.. Exhale won't work (bosses) or a one time dmg output while sacrificing pdmg (shadow) won't be effective.

Magic is not made for dk .