[2016.11.10] Game servers stop on 11.11

Daria

OeUcgZD.jpg

Dear players!

Our game servers will be stopped on 11.11.2016 at 08:30 CET due to the fixing of some bugs. The game will be unavailable for about 20 minutes.

Fixes:
- bug with relics that worked with 100% chance was corrected;
- bug with the Endless march achievement not working for the players of 20-24 levels was fixed;
- a special condition needed to get Valdemar's chest was added: now you should actively participate in the stage with killing Wedgehead.

We would like to ask you not to plan anything epic and significant at this time.
AIGRIND

- a special condition needed to get Valdemar's chest was added: now you should actively participate in the stage with killing Wedgehead.

Bye my AFK char in Valdemar Castle  :cray:

Wedgehead event was hard, Wedgehead's underlings too op, many ppl dead from either killed by mobs or by enemies faction

In the other hand Valdemar's event was easy af no challange at all

Edited by Jzargo

Bye my AFK char in Valdemar Castle  :cray:

Shame on you!

Should we hit the wedgehead or staying thete for x seconds is fine too?

Just getting the buff for this stage is okay, but it'd be really great if you also hit him. :)

why cant just give a player having good time in this event stop making it more complicated with changes  :aggressive:  :aggressive:

The changes are supposed to make it an even better time than it already is :3

Better just do it a quest like Raven/Joker or make the chests worthier... Having the main raid boss in an event is just not that good, you also did the chest too much less worthy without weapons drops, because many people participate in events. The older versions were better, where a party or two killed the boss, rather just total randomness, and then getting a pot in chests. And then keep the events for those little buffs.

If so increase the Valdemar boss hp in us server that poor thing dies in 45 sec !!! 45 its impossible to obtain the chest if it dies in 45 sec and I'm supposed to be in that area for 30 sec plus in wedgehead there is always terrible lag because of the huge number of elf participants ( well i can say last time i checked participating number it was 95% elf or something close to that number)

In all honesty, I have been noticing my fellow MC running straight past Wedgehead map and preemptively waiting at Valdemar, but I can't blame them, we're so outnumbered as a faction that we all have to huddle in the bottom left-hand corner of the Wedgehead map and just let the elves kill it. That being said, I'm sure that's not being taken away from us, we're just now not aloud to get a head start and skip Wedge altogether.

In all honesty, I have been noticing my fellow MC running straight past Wedgehead map and preemptively waiting at Valdemar, but I can't blame them, we're so outnumbered as a faction that we all have to huddle in the bottom left-hand corner of the Wedgehead map and just let the elves kill it. That being said, I'm sure that's not being taken away from us, we're just now not aloud to get a head start and skip Wedge altogether.

theres always few elves whos tryna atk mcs instead of wedgehead xd

Four types of elves in Wedgehead:

1. Elves who attack Wedgehead

2. Elves who attack MCs

3. AFK elves who often crossing between maps to avoid getting killed by Wedgehead's minions

4. Dead elves who just use AoE skill and instantly killed by Wedgehead's minions, they ressurect in town and running to Valdemar's castle but it's too late.

I used to be type 4 but now I'm type 3

Four types of elves in Wedgehead:

1. Elves who attack Wedgehead

2. Elves who attack MCs

3. AFK elves who often crossing between maps to avoid getting killed by Wedgehead's minions

4. Dead elves who just use AoE skill and instantly killed by Wedgehead's minions, they ressurect in town and running to Valdemar's castle but it's too late.

I used to be type 4 but now I'm type 3

type 5 elves in map horror

dont care or dont participate killing valdemar cause know the chest drop pos

Hello, the achievement of "Endless March" for lv25-28 isn't working. I hope it will get fixed soon..

Thanks, much regards =)

Edited by Lady Livi

it worked before on 25-28, make sure you touch the wave releasing stone, or maybe the bug turned from 20-24 ride to 25-28 :P

Edited by Xmasteer

Dear players!

Fixes:

- bug with the Endless march achievement not working for the players of 20-24 levels was fixed;

AIGRIND

since this update, endless march achivement for lvl 25-28 is bugged

please fix... ty

Edited by Lady Livi

Hello, the achievement of "Endless March" for lv25-28 isn't working. I hope it will get fixed soon..

Thanks, much regards =)

since this update, endless march achivement for lvl 25-28 is bugged

please fix... ty

Yeah, we'll fix it asap (and we'll try not to break it for some other levels this time).

After running across the map..and died 5 times straight literally at castle door. I just dont care anymore. Tried invi card, stupid attempt XD

Btw , what with the delay/lag at crossing point when you trying go next area while being atck? Is that intentional? Or just undocumented feature? Can someone stop you with stun from cross?

Btw , what with the delay/lag at crossing point when you trying go next area while being atck? Is that intentional? Or just undocumented feature? Can someone stop you with stun from cross?

Well, it's just how the mechanics work, because attacks stop you for some time and it takes some time after the attack so that you'd be able to cross.

Well, it's just how the mechanics work, because attacks stop you for some time and it takes some time after the attack so that you'd be able to cross.

Thanks for the clarification.