Remove relic?

Djfromhell

Lets just start with saying gm wont remove relic because so much money and gold was spent on them it would be very bad decision.

However i cant start to wonder why the f*** did they add them in the first place?whats next?Consumeble skills?Like you open your bag and find 10x of random skill you bought for mcoin ofc and use it?Like you play shaman and buy 10x stealth consumeble books for 1k mcoin and use it anytime?

Hmmmmm did i just give gm a new idea...?

Anyway...who wanted relic in game anyway?I dont remember seing any posts (if there are any correct me pls)  that say hey gm why not make our base skills do more then just dmg,def,heal... make them do more dmg,def,heal and make them very useless like give them 5-10% chance and offcourse make us pay for them.

I think this relic update proves how much gm are  listening to our suggestions,because they add something nobody wants,or if they did probably not as bad as this,and all our great ideas are just fu*ked off.

Now im not saying relic update is very bad useless but it needs a lot of work to it to be balanced for use and price.

In my opinion its better to make them only drop in dgs and bosses,make them 100% and be expensive in gold.

Now people gonna be like "are you stupid? if they make fear skill 100% its gonna be more broken then ever".

And here is the biggest thing they need to do with relic-remove relic that are same as skills.

Remove fear,bleed,magic and phys buff because we allready have those skills.

I know once you take all of these out you are not left with much and that shows how little thought was put in this update and proves it was a quick cash grab.

Warspear update is full of surprise and sudden change

Anyway...who wanted relic in game anyway?I dont remember seing any posts (if there are any correct me pls) 

Maybe in the deep of Russian forum

make them do more dmg,def,heal and make them very useless like give them 5-10% chance and offcourse make us pay for them.

5-10% not useless, do you even have relics? it's effect come out often, maybe you just have bad luck

In my opinion its better to make them only drop in dgs and bosses,make them 100% and be expensive in gold.

Now people gonna be like "are you stupid? if they make fear skill 100% its gonna be more broken then ever".

are you stupid? if they make fear skill 100% its gonna be more broken then ever

I know once you take all of these out you are not left with much and that shows how little thought was put in this update and proves it was a quick cash grab.

amplifying update more quick cash grab, you still can go to dg or farming without relic but without amplifying it will be hard to do anything.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/2831-20111212-announcement-of-update-%E2%80%9Cwarspear-online-legacy-of-berengar%E2%80%9D-25/

Edited by Jzargo