What is Spawn raid boss?

ColdFootedMole

Ok so I'm a little confused xD

We have our well known spawn of the filth boss up there in satraps, and a guild member dropped its costume today. So we were discussing it and i asked what was it's history/when was it added etc.

My friend said it was the winner of the "create your own boss" contest, but after looking at the winner, it was completely wrong

So now I am in the situation of never having seen Vera's boss in game, but also, somehow, not seeing any announcement of Spawn being added o.o I literally searched the entire announcements section and found nothing

Anyone can explain?

(Is it the Mandela Effect? o.o) 

Edited by ColdFootedMole

But when was spawn added? XD and why isn't Vera Nocturna in the game?

Gladiator already said it. And idk, he was prolly there eversince the beggining of ayvo.

Engineer was too introduced together with the expansion.

So what are you saying? Vera's boss was not added? I'm confused :/ from what I can see it was a make your own boss competition, and the winner would have the boss added. So? Where is it?

The contest was a few months before t3 map4 was released, so in fact it would have been Elm.

Spawn exists since 2-3 years so it was way before the contest was done.

And yea, Vera's boss sadly wasn't added yet :/

Seems like your friend wasn't very informed :D

Edit:

This is the release topic of Ayvondil in June 2014. However, there is no further description of Spawn :/

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/32828-20140625-%C2%ABwarspear-online-mysteries-of-ayvondil%C2%BB-40-update-released/

Edited by Julie

Teyo i luph u.

I think i discovered that the search function is broken xD seriously this should have showed up when i searched "Maliat Cloaca" but it didnt idk why

Teyo i luph u.

I think i discovered that the search function is broken xD seriously this should have showed up when i searched "Maliat Cloaca" but it didnt idk why

If you know the right keyword it's easy to find :P

I usually remember 1 or 2 strange words which I read in a certain topic and search for them

Edited by Julie

I don't even think Spawn has any story to it, I assume it's just what sprung off with all

the waste collected in the sewers, together with the miniboss mobs lurking there.

But that is a story.