It has been almost 3 years

Zythus

Cerberus4lyf

I remember our secret gathering point xD

So do I. :D Hell I still have all the screenshots of Cerberus. I'd probably have to get on my laptop to post them here.

Those days were chaotic and stressful, but they were nostalgic and memorable, I certainly learned a lot from that experience...

And I think we were the second group ever to introduce clan uniforms on Sapphire server. Lol

Ah i see, so u were in keiz's clan

For a time. I was invited by Ascetic (aka Edgeshadow), and met Keiz through him.

Started good, but eventually I gotten disillusioned and lost trust and faith with that group, especially after Poley was booted out for no good reason. So when I finally had enough, I left. Keiz didn't like this at all. Lol So she thought the best way to go about it was to turn on me, like she usually does with anyone who doesn't agree with her. But that's a long story.

I'm guessing you were on Keiz's shit list as well as me? Lol

Lool the secret gathering point was op as hell if i remember it correctly t2 cough?

I killed the secret or?

You remember correctly. Lol It was so strange that other clans were using shops and getting rained on by trolls, and here we were at that spot in t2. Lol No interruptions at all.

For a time. I was invited by Ascetic (aka Edgeshadow), and met Keiz through him.

Started good, but eventually I gotten disillusioned and lost trust and faith with that group, especially after Poley was booted out for no good reason. So when I finally had enough, I left. Keiz didn't like this at all. Lol So she thought the best way to go about it was to turn on me, like she usually does with anyone who doesn't agree with her. But that's a long story.

I'm guessing you were on Keiz's shit list as well as me? Lol

Ah well.. most of the time i was only an observant xd

I had a rogue named gastly and a druid named nestly, thats all

Ah well.. most of the time i was only an observant xd

I had a rogue named gastly and a druid named nestly, thats all

I actually remember Nestly the druid. Lol I remember commenting on how the name was similar to nestly tea, or nesquick.

• 3 months later...

Damn yea its been long time since i didnt not play..almost 3years..new players n some old friends gone but cool to meet new players. Sandro farming nice but no drop lol

I don't recognize your bd. Were you on Emerald?

So do I. :D Hell I still have all the screenshots of Cerberus. I'd probably have to get on my laptop to post them here.

Those days were chaotic and stressful, but they were nostalgic and memorable, I certainly learned a lot from that experience...

And I think we were the second group ever to introduce clan uniforms on Sapphire server. Lol

Sorry it took me a bit. Here they are.

Clan pic.png

Clan pic 2.png

Cerberus' first attack.jpg

logo2.png

#Themercs old times 3yrs back :blush: :dirol:

miss u guys :

Ahhh themercs. I remember that guild during it's peak. I had an idea once of making a guild of contract assassins, but the idea never got off the ground. Funny enough I was gonna call that "TheMercs".

• 2 weeks later...

Hey hey.

Good to see you alive and kicking Zythus.

I Have not touched the game in years, though i do pop onto these forums every few months to check on things. Spent too many years with WS to not. lol.

I miss Cerberus. ( for those who do not know, i was the rogue in the front row "Darkborn" )

Those were the glory days when the game did not have a clan system. We had so much fun.

Edited by BJDware

Hey hey.

Good to see you alive and kicking Zythus.

I Have not touched the game in years, though i do pop onto these forums every few months to check on things. Spent too many years with WS to not. lol.

I miss Cerberus. ( for those who do not know, i was the rogue in the front row "Darkborn" )

Those were the glory days when the game did not have a clan system. We had so much fun.

Except it was a pain in the ass to message everybody. You have no idea how time consuming it was to individually message 50 people. Lol But those were the days.

How have you been? Last I saw you, you were telling me about Steam.

Only because so many people didn't check the forums on a regular basis lol.

I'v been well. Still alive and kicking. As is the wife.

As for steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BJDware/

If you use it, or decide to, i can always be reached there. Anyone i know are welcome to add me, providing you let me know who you are in the profile comments there.

As for steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BJDware/

If you use it, or decide to, i can always be reached there. Anyone i know are welcome to add me, providing you let me know who you are in the profile comments there.

I've been on Steam for a while. Periodically going on there just to check out some games. Recently been concentrating on school, so I haven't had time to be playing anything. What about you?

oh my...Zythus....u won't remember me but i had a pleasure to play with Zythus,the barbarian(literally)

i was a member of b2k too

with Eisha,Edgeshadow,Maleshaman and others.

i remember u made a DK.

Well, good see.u here at least.

:)

As for steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BJDware/

Borrrrrrrrnnnn

oh my...Zythus....u won't remember me but i had a pleasure to play with Zythus,the barbarian(literally)

i was a member of b2k too

with Eisha,Edgeshadow,Maleshaman and others.

i remember u made a DK.

Well, good see.u here at least.

:)

I remember you. You played as a shaman, purple skeleton costume at the time. Fairly strong.

What have you been up to? It has obviously been quite a while.

Awesome! I remember the dk outfits.. i was more mad scientist back then tho

Clan stuff before guilds was wicked fun, no rules just a plan xD

Awesome! I remember the dk outfits.. i was more mad scientist back then tho

Clan stuff before guilds was wicked fun, no rules just a plan xD

Guilds update had it's positives and negatives. Guild chat made communication easier, and I liked the group bonuses. However I remember the point system being slow and obnoxious.

And the worst part was if you have a huge clan name, you would stick out if you tried to hide behind your health bar on the field. A huge advantage lost, especially if you're raiding elf lands solo.

Edited by Zythus

I remember you. You played as a shaman, purple skeleton costume at the time. Fairly strong.

What have you been up to? It has obviously been quite a while.

oh well...u do remember me.

Good see u at least on forum tho!!