It has been almost 3 years

Zythus

Hey guys, a ghost from the long lost past checking to see what is new. What has changed over the past 3 years? Who is still playing?
Those who remember me, love to catch up with ya. Friends or even former foes. Those who never met or known me, nice meeting ya.

I obviously haven't forgotten about Warspear, nor the people I connected with especially. Even though I have no intention of going back to that former mess (or possibly still is), I am curious to see what happened in the past 3 years. And ultimately, see what has become of the old community I was apart of.

My story is a bit long, so I'll spare the details until asked. But know that my life had a dip, but is now turning toward the best.

Lets chat. Show and tell. lol Would be nice to talk with you all again.

- Zythus

i play Eu but i can genuinely say that warspear has changed for the best, the classes are now more balanced than ever, its the best time to play.

well its balanced for sure, you will be glad you missed the time of the bladedancers tho :D

Edited by Urscrewed

@Poley Nice to see you again. :) It has been almost 3 years.

I'm doing well. Managed to get into university and I'm currently studying Chinese Mandarin, as well as political science.

What have you been up to?

Xredbirdx is my Druid's name and you most likely know that one because 2-3 years ago I didn't have my Bd (Xbluebirdx) yet :3

I sadly don't have any other characters which are of much importance xD but I used to hang out a lot at pvp cave that time.

Xredbirdx is my Druid's name and you most likely know that one because 2-3 years ago I didn't have my Bd (Xbluebirdx) yet :3

I sadly don't have any other characters which are of much importance xD but I used to hang out a lot at pvp cave that time.

I eventually gave up on pvp cave and spent more time on the open field. Especially after the first 2 new skills came out and balance was turned on it's head.

Plus no rules out on the open field, only survival of the fittest. Lol Where my tactics applied the most. So I most likely saw you on one of my killing sprees.

In any case, which part of the world do you hail from? :)

I see... well yea the chances are very high that you killed me on your killing sprees :D

I'm from Germany and you? :)

And the ironic thing is despite how bloodthirsty I was back then, now I mostly just play The Last Of Us, Journey, or simply Chess, Xiangqi, or Go. Lol

Ahh Germany. So you happen to know my long time friend Poley?

I'm from the U.S. and currently there... for now. Lol And no, I'm not a crazy Trump or Clinton supporter.

Hahaha chess :D brain sport after all.

Yes of course I know Kathi! And I guess we are getting along really well, at least I appreciate her a lot :)

Ohh did you see me raging about Trump supporters or why are you saying that?

I don't like them both either but Europeans consider Clinton as the lesser evil .-.

Hahaha chess :D brain sport after all.

Yes of course I know Kathi! And I guess we are getting along really well, at least I appreciate her a lot :)

Ohh did you see me raging about Trump supporters or why are you saying that?

I don't like them both either but Europeans consider Clinton as the lesser evil .-.

That is good. :) Me and Kathi go way back, met during the B2K days. She has her moments (like we all) but she is a cheery spirit. A good person.

I said that because I am under the reasonable presumption that Americans are gaining a new rep as being ignorant and insane. Lol Truth be told, Clinton is just as disasterous as Trump. Just with her you have to do a little bit of digging to find out.

I'm currently in limbo about whether I want to participate in the worst U.S. election this country has ever seen. My favored candidate has already dropped out of the race (more likely coerced out of the race), and is currently endorsing Hillary. ._.

What was your tangent on Trump supporters?

Meh I haven't seen her in her moments yet but to me she has always been kind and she sometimes visits me ingame :3

Ah well in the west european countries or at least in Germany we are kinda scared of Trump and Putin working together and we also are convinced that Trump might cause the third world war. Maybe a bit exaggerated but that guy is insane and crazy. And he also doesn't understand much about politics. We all just can't understand how the americans could let it come so far :/

If you wanna do something positive in this election go vote for Clinton .-.

Nah it's not exaggerated. That guy will cause WW3. Clinton could as well, but not as immediate.

Reason why people are going for Trump is because they are sick and tired of the status quo, sick of the economy being as bad as it is, admire his straightforward honesty, and ultimately afraid of terrorist attack. Which 3 attacks already happened on our soil. This is a very insecure country at the moment, people are paranoid.

One thing I do know is our country is gonna see a conflict of some sort these next 4 years. And it will probably happen on our soil...

I remember dis guy :P fastest charge from face to face.. memories of many great pvp.

Nice to see you bro, I've been quit as well only logging these last few days, not fussing with money-sink cap levels though..

I remember dis guy :P fastest charge from face to face.. memories of many great pvp.

Nice to see you bro, I've been quit as well only logging these last few days, not fussing with money-sink cap levels though..

Fastest charge? Oh God now we're going way back. Lol My barb before swamps came out. Those were the good old days. Hamstring your character name? I recognize it.

Yeah I quit also. Just a little after the cap level was raised, the new arena gears, and the 2nd set of skills. Made the strength of my dk pointless overnight, and it would have been too much work, too much more money to regain that tip top shape.

Among other reasons.

Barbarians, Dks and Mages are insane in pvp and pve x.x palas are awesome too

Melee classes being insane in pvp. That I'll believe it when I see it. Lol

Missed you Zythus Long

Time no see

btw Kaworu = Hamstring

Indeed it has been a long time. Many changes has happened since I left. What have you been up to?

And no wonder I recognize the name Hamstring. Lol I still remember Kaworu, still the strongest Bd I've faced in my book.

Indeed it has been a long time. Many changes has happened since I left. What have you been up to?

And no wonder I recognize the name Hamstring. Lol I still remember Kaworu, still the strongest Bd I've faced in my book.

I guess I just play... Arena and Achievements and new islands have given old players something to strive for without shelling out 100$ per paycheck... It's what I do and I also make new chars for fun which I farm for Gear for currently working on dk :) if you ever decide to log on hit me up.

And ya Kaworu was the best I even still have my old Bd with arena lv15 and doom items xD

I guess I just play... Arena and Achievements and new islands have given old players something to strive for without shelling out 100$ per paycheck... It's what I do and I also make new chars for fun which I farm for Gear for currently working on dk :) if you ever decide to log on hit me up.

And ya Kaworu was the best I even still have my old Bd with arena lv15 and doom items xD

Achievements?

And what's this? Warspear developers no longer scheming to take at least $100 from your paychecks?! I'll believe that when I see it. Lol

And well, Warspear was very difficult to play before I left. Part of it gameplay-wise it was difficult, part of it was personal. Plus with university in full swing, I don't have that much time or money on my hands anymore.

Achievements?

And what's this? Warspear developers no longer scheming to take at least $100 from your paychecks?! I'll believe that when I see it. Lol

And well, Warspear was very difficult to play before I left. Part of it gameplay-wise it was difficult, part of it was personal. Plus with university in full swing, I don't have that much time or money on my hands anymore.

You do things Ingame and get medals for them which you can get costumes smilies and skins for

example.

Killing Kronus

Kill Beholder

Kill All Players Alone in 5x5

You do things Ingame and get medals for them which you can get costumes smilies and skins for

example.

Killing Kronus

Kill Beholder

Kill All Players Alone in 5x5

Why the hell they didn't have this while I was there? Lol

Fastest charge? Oh God now we're going way back. Lol My barb before swamps came out. Those were the good old days. Hamstring your character name? I recognize it.

Yeah I quit also. Just a little after the cap level was raised, the new arena gears, and the 2nd set of skills. Made the strength of my dk pointless overnight, and it would have been too much work, too much more money to regain that tip top shape.

Among other reasons.

Kaworu bro :)

Kaworu bro :)

Yeah Turtle pointed that out to me. I would have recognized Kaworu a bit more immediately than Hamstring. Lol Your bd was on my list of strongest classes in all my time.

Zythus the great barbarian , who love to raid elf towns ;D

And then later a deathknight. Lol

Could you remember that during those days they said a barbarian with a 2h sword could never work? That resilience was useless? And that a barb absolutely needed a shield when tanking? Hell even my mentor was begging me to drop the sword for an axe. Lol

Love those days. Revolutionary.

Hi! Were u in clan of dragon?

You know I was never in the Clan of Dragon. I did work with Chronos and Warlion a bit later on though, before swamps came out.

I was a high ranked officer in Clan Fear run by Sneakyme, co-founder of B2K with Keizsha, Afro, Ascetic, and Daciousx (when me and Keiz were on good terms), then I was the leader of Cerberus, then member of BADXJUJU, and then lastly special advisor to Brethren. But anyway, got me going on memory lane here. Lol

I never joined Clan Dragon, but I meant to at one point. It just never happened or taken effect.