Make the skills scales with the dps

Aglaophotis

Instead of the damage. This way, peoples using daggers/swords instead of axes won't be disadvantaged on their skills damages ; and skills damages would respect the amp of the weapons whatever it is.

Because at moment, the attack speed stat is neglected.

This is another reason behind daggers and swords being so underused. Agreed, axes must be nerfed too. decreasing the offhand damage would be fair.

Generally what this game is lacking is gears variations, most Bladedancers and Rogues just use axes and probably people who use swords or daggers just can't afford axes. 

Nah speed is fine as it is in the end, attack speed means attack speed, not additional damage, but as mentioned earlier, skills depend on damage and not dps, so high speed, or dps sets are disadvantaged by that. Which is why people prefer straight damage builds.

Edited by Gladiator

Aslo, as atk speed, will only work on basic atks. Amd u will say oh, but now i will atk slower. Yes, but if u are dagger user, u will have more chances to do second extra hit than axes, that will get nerfed by that coz they will atk slow. Aslo more in pvp, coz rogues will not use kronus set, and techno axes are for pve. So there is 1 extra point to daggers

Same way for swords/axe or sword/club. You use the slowest weapon, but that gives the higher damages on skills on tanks.

And the same reasonment occur for rangers bow/xbow.

• 7 months later...

Reviving this topic, I love daggers and i use them, i think that the skills in rogue, bd, ranger and hunter should be based in atk speed, because axes/xbow will always do more dmg, because they all have same dps (without count bonus speed in weapon), you can use math to prove what im saying.

I can afford axes, but i want to use daggers, because they are faster.

I dont want to do less dmg than a guy with same equipment and amp but axes instead dagger, i hate this.

2 hours ago, Simplicio said:

Reviving this topic, I love daggers and i use them, i think that the skills in rogue, bd, ranger and hunter should be based in atk speed, because axes/xbow will always do more dmg, because they all have same dps (without count bonus speed in weapon), you can use math to prove what im saying.

I can afford axes, but i want to use daggers, because they are faster.

I dont want to do less dmg than a guy with same equipment and amp but axes instead dagger, i hate this.

My brother has 1 rogue in eu-emerald and we build his rogue almost full att speed but with 1 axe and 1 sword which has att speed stats . His weapons +9 but almost in all dgs he do the most damage while +10 rogues with axes in pt , he has 4/4 extermination which let him use merciless strike every 4seconds when skill is on. You can inspect his build , and can make a better dps with changing some items. Name : Trotomantr . 

18 hours ago, Omercix said:

My brother has 1 rogue in eu-emerald and we build his rogue almost full att speed but with 1 axe and 1 sword which has att speed stats . His weapons +9 but almost in all dgs he do the most damage while +10 rogues with axes in pt , he has 4/4 extermination which let him use merciless strike every 4seconds when skill is on. You can inspect his build , and can make a better dps with changing some items. Name : Trotomantr . 

I play in emerald too, my rogue have 2 techno daggers +9 (728 atk) and i do more dmg always, and i use skill extermination 4/4, i can spam skills, but using math, the dps of dagger and axes are the same (in same amp), in fact axe + dagger is the best choice for dps and dmg, but im weird and i dont like to use 2 different weapons. xD