[2016.11.01] Game servers stop on 02.11

Daria

OeUcgZD.jpg

Dear players!

Our game servers will be stopped on 02.11.2016 at 09:30 CEST due to the fixing of some bugs. The game will be unavailable for about 20 minutes.

List of fixes:
- connection to the server issue was fixed
- the mechanics of Valdemar skills were changed
- Cruella the Shadow's skills don't make so much damage now
- the respawn time of bosses (Vlad the Crusher, Cruella the Shadow, Dragosh the Murderer and Miriam Bruch) was corrected
- the decrease of hp of bosses when using Terrible Relic of Life Weakness was limited
- bug with Encounter Battle ride, when tokens were taken after all non-player characters die was fixed
- the Valdemar's chest will now be given only to those players who stand right in Valdemar's tomb and not on nearby locations
- some change that won't allow entering and standing in Valdemar's castle until Wedgehead is killed. ;)

We really want to ask you not to plan anything epic and significant at this time.
AIGRIND

- the Valdemar's chest will now be given only to those players who stand right in Valdemar's tomb and not on nearby locations

sorry, where is valdemar's tomb? is it inside the castle or tomb in 2nd stage of event?

Already have more than 10 chest but I don't know valdemar's tomb, too crowded and laggy I can't see anything just following ppl

:bad:

sorry, where is valdemar's tomb? is it inside the castle or tomb in 2nd stage of event?

Already have more than 10 chest but I don't know valdemar's tomb, too crowded and laggy I can't see anything just following ppl

:bad:

Valdemar's tomb is the place where valdemar is

- the respawn time of bosses (Vlad the Crusher, Cruella the Shadow, Dragosh the Murderer and Miriam Bruch) was corrected

Noooooo  : We did not get any helm level 26 even with that respawn time  :aggressive:

- the decrease of hp of bosses when using Terrible Relic of Life Weakness was limited

Please dont do this  :blush:  :blush:  No more hunting solo kronus and engineer  :  :

Noooooo  : We did not get any helm level 26 even with that respawn time  :aggressive:

Please dont do this  :blush:  :blush:  No more hunting solo kronus and engineer  :  :

LOL hahaha, the happy time is ended

At least make Entrance of Valdemar Castle a Safezone, Cause Elves blocked the door. can't enter.

As a person having the access to in-game analytics, I can say that it's not true. :)

Dear Daria  :give_rose: Can you please share some statistics about populations as a person who having the access to in-game analytics. :blush:  :blush:

Damn that last point :D

But wait...what if i am already in there before the event has even started? So what happens to my character?

Edited by Dieinpeace

At least make Entrance of Valdemar Castle a Safezone, Cause Elves blocked the door. can't enter.

as an elves. i do agree. but this change will help to.cause elve need rush to tomb. clever update. keep it up aigrind.to the moon!

Damn that last point :D

But wait...what if i am already in there before the event has even started? So what happens to my character?

The one AFK inside Vald's Castle only few and you're one of them.. We're talking about the one follow all the Events, not the lazy one offline inside Castle, Btw.. After MT i see you can't enter Vald's castle before the event Wedgehead is killed.. So how u gonna AFK inside now :D

Edited by Kelvzs

Amout of MC and elves who joined Valdemar event are quite balance, but MC lose on war outside of castle.

Also at US-Sapphire MC's never get Wedgehead boss, It's always Elves who get the Wedgehead and killed it.

Only chance most ever have to get inside the castle and get valdemars chest, is to skip wedgehead and go straight to the castle or be killed outside by the flood of elf blocking the door: ie miss chest chance entirely. This will just make people stop doing the event at all. sorry US-Saphire. p.s. fix pvp area?

Edited by sixdog

^^^ Agree with this and good now should possible kill Cruella? Also drop rate fixed too since Bug with dk and Weakness skill we farmed Cruella over 500x with respawn not a single mask drop that must mean rate .25% or so? If any at all....

The one AFK inside Vald's Castle only few and you're one of them.. We're talking about the one follow all the Events, not the lazy one offline inside Castle, Btw.. After MT i see you can't enter Vald's castle before the event Wedgehead is killed.. So how u gonna AFK inside now :D

Well I am doing the event with my ranger and it would be hard to dual and also do it on my rogue, so i just AFK inside with my rogue :D Thx it is now much harder to get 2 chests now, because elfs are greedy do not want to let us in :P

Hi connection to the server is still not fixed,It's happening when I go to my home screen ie to check a message then back into the game then says connection to the server was lost

when you said "was limited" i tought it really gonna be limited, not nerfed the f out so it does not affect the bosses at all -_-

when you said "was limited" i tought it really gonna be limited, not nerfed the f out so it does not affect the bosses at all -_-

The thing is that this relic is made for pvp mostly.

Well, taking hundreds of thousands of HP from bosses didn't make sense either.  :crazy:

Well, taking hundreds of thousands of HP from bosses didn't make sense either. :crazy:

He he , but it was really funny, today I am gonna upload some videos about them xd

Then bosses should just resists curse: 1500 dmg is still op, especially on low lvl/amp chars

Also in PvP it favor high-cd casters (who can trigger curse while kiting), and weakens tanks (10% ignores def)

Work almost the same as BD Counter.. With 6k HP Tank.. When they use skill it will deal 600 DMG/Skill Thats OP :D more than BD counter

the ach "endless march" doesnt work somehow, we did the nightmare parade group ride, and nobody got points from releasing wave, still 0/30 in every pt member

Edited by Xmasteer

the ach "endless march" doesnt work somehow, we did the nightmare parade group ride, and nobody got points from releasing wave, still 0/30 in every pt member

Well, the ach starts counting only when you activate the wave yourself. So, when you face the first wave that is released automatically after you enter the ride, it doesn't count. Is that the issue?

Well, the ach starts counting only when you activate the wave yourself. So, when you face the first wave that is released automatically after you enter the ride, it doesn't count. Is that the issue?

my pt members clicked it, and still it didnt count, Ill try soon again for confirm

Edited by Xmasteer

now did it, I released all waves in ride and still shows 0/30, we didnt even die if its about that, and I clicked them in 1-2s so I dont think i was too slow. also I saw many lvls 25-28 got for ach so I think 20-24 is bugged only

Edited by Xmasteer