Please please peach is losing hope

ColdFootedMole

THE NEW DUNGEONS  :

How how how i dont understand them at all. Whether you waste time or die or actually get it done in one stam seems to have absolutely nothing to do with actual skill and strategy, but rather with whatever godforsaken line of code randomly selects your doom when you enter that accursed place.

The ghost room. What the actual duck is that room? Its a pit of hell. Walk in, and you are greeted with 5 or something ghosts around a statue. seems simple enough, kill all the ghosts. but no, actually killing a ghost spawns 3 more ghosts and then suddenly you have 50000 ghosts attacking you, the healer takes aggro, dies, party dies and it's all over it makes no sense? what is the trick? people say "kill by statue" "kill the first ghosts" "kill above statue" "kill below statue" It makes no frikkin difference from what i can see, just suddenly you get lucky and kill 2 ghosts and the door magically opens. the rest of the dungeon makes at least a little bit of sense, and i can understand it, but that ghost place just ruins it :( 

I just want the old dungeons back, that were so easy you could just cruise through, and chat and have fun with friends along the way. you didnt care if you got no drop, because you didnt put any effort into it. these dungeons are not rewarding, not fun and are just bad in general :( i hope next month is an improvement.

TL;DR

PLEASE I NEED TIPS FOR THE GHOST ROOM ANYBODY IM DYING HERE  :

DISCLAIMER: xd i hope this post doesnt break any rules, i did post it in off topic cuz i think it's more lenient here, but if it is bad please feel free to fix it. i dont hate aigrind at all either, im just on a general rant and will be fine in the morning. 

thanks for reading ;-; - A stressed peaching

Ghosts won't attack if you don't agro them, just stay away, be careful of AoE and kill 1 or 2 at once. There is a trick and it has to do with ghosts respawning, I still don't know it, sometimes the door opens killing a couple of ghosts sometimes we need to kill every one.

The dungeon overall is very cool, nice little riddles, and better than the old plain kill and run dungs.

EZ 1 stam (a bit high amp pt tho  :blush:)

1 stam ez.png

Looks like high lv dungeon was hard, try dg 20

Dg20 was the easiest to finish

Many ppl

Many drops come from dg 20

Lv20 master race :blush:

Edited by Jzargo

Need kill 3x of the starting ghosts

But if u kill any spawned-ghost, then u'll need kill ALL ghosts

Ninja, this sounds legit (T▽T) thank you, I will try this

And thanks others for the answers as well (T▽T)

Edited by ColdFootedMole

yep dg lv 20 is fine for finish but im having a great problem on lv24 dungeons  :aggressive: 

when i press the lever and all the rats come atacking us, the xaman always use toten heal  :crazy: 

they have a very good damage almost 300,  if a great group of them come it is dead for sure :tease: 

i heard that if you do something wrong on gargoyles room +50 of them will apear for kill you, it is true????  :blink:

my noob priest can survive easily from rats in dg 20 after using harad's tears, was that so hard in dg 24-28?

Yes, yes it is. The jump from 20 to 24 is absolutely ridiculous. From yellow mobs hitting you for about 100 in dg 20 to 500 in 24. Seriously gm? Plus the rooms are jus a little different in ways that make it harder xd it's crazy

Yeah guys, i finally found the solution, now just need to find out how on earth do do this dungeon with lvl 26 and down dks :( it's so hard we die even with a lvl 28 maxed aggro tank, and I don't think I'm a weak healer either :(

Edited by ColdFootedMole

1. Killl the faster bat.

2. Kill 3x starting ghosts (dont touch their clones)

3. Book room is all about luck

4. Rats room isnt hard at all

5. Zombie room, kill -3 zombies near the statue

1. Killl the faster bat.

2. Kill 3x starting ghosts (dont touch their clones)

3. Book room is all about luck

4. Rats room isnt hard at all

5. Zombie room, kill -3 zombies near the statue

healing rats, how to do that room?

Thanks!