Barbarian's Last Wish is bugged

Raislin

Skill not working as intended after the release of Median Night. I have died multiple times after Last Wish has activated to the very next hit that has landed on me. At least that seems to be the case in 3v3 Seals. Have not tested in pvm but i would assume the same issue persists.

• 2 weeks later...

Still bugged and nobody even replies. Please look into this.

Still waiting. Do i have to get video footage to get my point across?

Please a video would be helpful

Thanksalot

Time to arena whole evening while recording :crazy:

Here ya go.

Well 2 examples. The bug isnt exactly what i thought it was. Seems like you'll die as long as your enemy has a skill queued up before LW procs and then the follow up skill kills you even if you have LW active.

Either way it's bullshit and shouldn't happen.

Had the same clip there twice.  :facepalm:  Fixed now. :crazy:

Edited by Raislin

yes its bugged skill , description say Barbarin cant have less than 1hp and you could die if you under buff

anyway i cancel Lastwish from my skill list already :rofl:

i have penetration book and lastwish is lowest useg skill 

I think last wish activates when character hp goes below  critical low health, but if attacking dmg is more than this critical hp , then u would die before the actual activation of wish. The last wish anyways activates to show animation after u are dead  xd. It happens same with bd shield, sometimes character dies even with shield active. Its only animation .

I think last wish activates when character hp goes below  critical low health, but if attacking dmg is more than this critical hp , then u would die before the actual activation of wish. The last wish anyways activates to show animation after u are dead  xd. It happens same with bd shield, sometimes character dies even with shield active. Its only animation .

I made sure that my first hit would activate Last Wish before i attacked and queued a skill. If you look closely you can see lw activate on the first hit and appear under hp bar before skill damage hits but it ignores lw and straight up kills you. It's similar bug as the silence bug (Ignores the silence when you have skills queued up and are in the usage range) that dk and locks have been struggling with since their release.

The first vid actually shows this quite interestingly now that i think about it. The game considers you already dead with health remaining and last wish activated and pops up the mc offer window before skill even hits.

Edited by Raislin

I made sure that my first hit would activate Last Wish before i attacked and queued a skill. If you look closely you can see lw activate on the first hit and appear under hp bar before skill damage hits but it ignores lw and straight up kills you. It's similar bug as the silence bug (Ignores the silence when you have skills queued up and are in the usage range) that dk and locks have been struggling with since their release.

The first vid actually shows this quite interestingly now that i think about it. The game considers you already dead with health remaining and last wish activated and pops up the mc offer window before skill even hits.

told u..its only animation xd ..the last wish will not work if attacking dmg is greater than the hp required to activate lw

told u..its only animation xd ..the last wish will not work if attacking dmg is greater than the hp required to activate lw

If lw is active it doesn't matter what the damage is you should stop at 1 hp regardless. Dont think im an idiot and think that it's a bug when i get critted to 0 from 1k hp i don't have a problem with that. But when Lw ACTIVATES and then you get killed by a queued up skill it's a bug. 

If lw is active it doesn't matter what the damage is you should stop at 1 hp regardless. Dont think im an idiot and think that it's a bug when i get critted to 0 from 1k hp i don't have a problem with that. But when Lw ACTIVATES and then you get killed by a queued up skill it's a bug. 

what is the min. hp required for it to activate?

what is the min. hp required for it to activate?

LW activates at about 15% hp. But what's it got to do with this? If you watched the videos you'd know what i mean.

Aye. Lasts ~3 seconds.

• 6 months later...

It's been 8 months and it still hasn't even been looked at. Seems like there's a cast time for some reason, so if you get combo'ed, Last Wish won't proc

I say the same gladiator with whom we have to speak?
Last wish is damaged sometimes active after death and never takes effect against the ability of the priest,
another thing that wanted to comment the secret reserves of the critical dk and the cure of the paladin also because the brb no? That's racism 

igualdad para todos

:drinks:

1 hour ago, Yaraldine said:

I say the same gladiator with whom we have to speak?
Last wish is damaged sometimes active after death and never takes effect against the ability of the priest,
another thing that wanted to comment the secret reserves of the critical dk and the cure of the paladin also because the brb no? That's racism 

igualdad para todos

:drinks:

Well devs should read this and if they think it's a bug they likely will fix it. (i personnaly think it's a bug, the skill is useless if u die even if it's active...)

@Ikafati i think u got the explanation. I had quite the same feeling (when killing barbs, mine is lvl 6 xd)

About secret reserves and pala heal it's just a different skill ! combat fury is restore a % of the character health, like the relic of salutary healing or the block-heal skill of the warden. It's like this and i don't feel there's a need to make it crit.

Pala heal is like healer's heal, obviously it can crit. It would be "racism" against pala if it couldn't crit.

As for reserves in my opinion since it is hp regeneration it shouldn't crit. And reserves need to be nerfed anyway...

• 2 weeks later...

Still no words from anyone. Are they even aware of the problem yet...

I experienced this very same issue before. As it seems to me, or at least that's what I noticed, this happens when someone hits you an outstanding critical (like 1500, 1800 damage).

I do not know why authorities do not reply anything. Maybe it isn't a bug after all, but completely intentional.

• 1 month later...

Last wish is still ducked. I'd love to know if you are ever going to fix it. It's been almost year already.

:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 8/11/2017 at 7:39 AM, Raislin said:

Last wish is still ducked. I'd love to know if you are ever going to fix it. It's been almost year already.

:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

ive noticed it too 

Always new stuff and new stuff, there is no time for fixes like this. I hate it too, I thought I could trust in a skill that says there's no way to have less than 1 hp when activated. Turns out I can't. 

Russian roulette: works or you are f**ked up.

This topic is obviously marked as "Do not read under any circumstances" in the company's office.

So I will tag some of you guys: @Peter_Munk, @Daria, we the poor barbarians struggling in game ask you if there's anything you plan to do in the nearest future about this issue?

This topic should be moved to Barbarian's section as well as the Warden's. If there are or not bugs regarding any classes, AIGRIND has a clear policy of not discussing about such class bugs. Possibly Daria is going to answer the same thing as in the other topic. 

Indeed,  isn't easy or fast to modify any classes. There may be changes, although if so far there was no answer, clearly there is nothing planned for Barbarians yet. That's it, guys

Edited by Aкasha

9 hours ago, Aкasha said:

This topic should be moved to Barbarian's section as well as the Warden's. If there are or not bugs regarding any classes, AIGRIND has a clear policy of not discussing about such class bugs. Possibly Daria is going to answer the same thing as in the other topic. 

Indeed,  isn't easy or fast to modify any classes. There may be changes, although if so far there was no answer, clearly there is nothing planned for Barbarians yet. That's it, guys

An old and boring counterargument is the example of bows on Legion side. There were a lot of official answers that there was nothing planned and here we go today. Hunters.

You are right that it may not be a bug (I never said it was), but a mistaken planning that was not not yet corrected. There is nothing saying that Last Wish has an option to not work, it clearly states that during the skill activated, our health cannot be taken under 1 hp. Theoretically no way it could happen. Yet it does. Quite a few times, not only at PvP, but PvE too.

I know, there are other classes that have bugged or debated skills (take Immunity type skills, nobody knows what the hell is up with that since retribution), but this isn't an excuse for not correcting them. 

Why implement new things, when the old isn't working correctly?

We have so few variation of skills per class (Yes we do have few skills), at least those few should work properly.

And before you say "You are only complaining because a skill of your class is not good enough for you", we are not complaining and it's not true. We guys here want to call the attention for a clear mistake. 

26 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

I'm not talking about my personal opinion - even agree with you in some of your points; It doesn't change how AIgrind deals with that, though.

Oh, right then :D That's true.

Hey guys!

All skill-related newest changes for Barbarians have been announced. I'm moving this topic to the Class discussion.

If you wish to discuss about any expert skills, Please create a topic on Test server 7.1: Bug reports' section.

Thanks for understanding.

:frozen::crying1::cry2::bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Pls fix

• 3 months later...

For freaking God's sake, why can't you even make an official reply here? 

There is a clear mistake in Last Wish. It doesn't activate 8/10 times, and even if it does, half the times you still recieve damage and die. 

Do you call this a WORKING skill? Is it normal in your opinion? That even on 4/4 I cannot rely on my skill because it will screw me up anyway? 

My God, why do you always come up with new ideas and announce new updates, when even the basics of the game are not working properly? We have so few skills anyway, at least those should work! 

Or at least change the skill description in a way like "Last Wish is supposed to save your ass in case you have few health left, but you will be f*cked up anyways, because we are unable to normally make a skill in this game".

I really hope @Daria , @Peter_Munk or any other official will finally be able to tell us anything about how things are.

Thanks!

(I love tagging. I know it's annoying, but oh well... This mistake with the skill annoys us too..)

Edited by BennyBT

6 hours ago, BennyBT said:

There is a clear mistake in Last Wish. It doesn't activate 8/10 times, and even if it does, half the times you still recieve damage and die. 

Do you call this a WORKING skill? Is it normal in your opinion? That even on 4/4 I cannot rely on my skill because it will screw me up anyway? 

My God, why do you always come up with new ideas and announce new updates, when even the basics of the game are not working properly? We have so few skills anyway, at least those should work! 

Or at least change the skill description in a way like "Last Wish is supposed to save your ass in case you have few health left, but you will be f*cked up anyways, because we are unable to normally make a skill in this game".

I really hope @Daria , @Peter_Munk or any other official will finally be able to tell us anything about how things are.

Thanks!

(I love tagging. I know it's annoying, but oh well... This mistake with the skill annoys us too..)

I feel you..

9 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Thanks!

I wonder if it is supposed to be this way now. I mean, every barb I met got his last wish activated and it actually worked as intended, but then I

look at this topic and am confused. x_x

1 hour ago, Raezer said:

I wonder if it is supposed to be this way now. I mean, every barb I met got his last wish activated and it actually worked as intended, but then I

look at this topic and am confused. x_x

Don't get me wrong, I am not crying because I don't like something that is actually functioning. I would not do that, who's got time for that?

Today, I can only recall 1 single time when Last Wish actually activated itself and worked as it supposed. And it happens all the time.

• 4 weeks later...