Aggression

evilish

Wooha there Little daria, now I've been away for some time after the new aggression system, i Understand the update buy why are you so aggressive, you got updated too? :P

Instead of threatening to ban for opening topics about The update, why not listen to them? Maybe they are the ones playing the game and enjoying it, not you?

Majority is saying the update sux, it does, deal with it, YES it does, listen to players and solve it, go ahead ban me for opening this topic little lady, I've quitted anyway after being playing for about 5 years cause of this update

Screenshot_20161028-222754.jpg

+1 to u!

i have a lvl 14 priest and doing dgs with lvl 28 ppl +10. When i heal em, i steal the agro, explain what i should do Daria :good:

Should i sacrifice myself and leet em live 1 more min and then they all die or heal myself and let tanks die, who are supposed to tank.

WE CANT EVEN HEAL, SO WHAT ARE HEALERS FOR NOW 

Those lvl28 ppl should use skills that has a special magic effect called agro, there are such skills that effects the multiple targets too for running parts.

I'll remember to ss the damage received after I do a dungeon run and show you how healers don't tank with good tanks.

Those lvl28 ppl should use skills that has a special magic effect called agro, there are such skills that effects the multiple targets too for running parts.

I'll remember to ss the damage received after I do a dungeon run and show you how healers don't tank with good tanks.

Funny thing is that i only attck at boss. so i guess my 1k+ dmg tanks are useless then. My healing as a lvl 14 is to high :

Wooha there Little daria, now I've been away for some time after the new aggression system, i Understand the update buy why are you so aggressive, you got updated too? :P

Instead of threatening to ban for opening topics about The update, why not listen to them? Maybe they are the ones playing the game and enjoying it, not you?

Majority is saying the update sux, it does, deal with it, YES it does, listen to players and solve it, go ahead ban me for opening this topic little lady, I've quitted anyway after being playing for about 5 years cause of this update

Legend says he got banned  ;D But yeah, admins should make something new for this system, it would be fun if it worked as it should. 

Priest with maxed tears, dealing so much damage to all mobs around + fully healing 4 tanks (3 in the end cus someone disconnected).

Still didn't tank enough to die or use a potion.  ::)

tank.png

tank1.png

Edited by Gladiator

agro skills that bds and palas has multiplies the amount of aggression received by them, so u must tell them to constantly lure mobs or they wont be able to tank by only dealing damage, its extra work..

but hey, now u have a reason to use these agro skills XD

agro skills that bds and palas has multiplies the amount of aggression received by them, so u must tell them to constantly lure mobs or they wont be able to tank by only dealing damage, its extra work..

but hey, now u have a reason to use these agro skills XD

And importance for tanks!

I like this new system. Don't change pls.

Many tanks still have mind set of old system.

no aggro, no responsible for healers and think if they are damager.

True.

Many tanks still have mind set of old system.

no aggro, no responsible for healers and think if they are damager.

Well it's been always like that, no wonder they rant about such a big sudden change.

Priest with maxed tears, dealing so much damage to all mobs around + fully healing 4 tanks (3 in the end cus someone disconnected).

Still didn't tank enough to die or use a potion. ::)

Well, would you please show us a result of a heroic techno run?

And tell, what aggro skills does low levels have, how are they supposed to aggro ??

Paladin-Persuasion

Blade Dancer-Aggression

Barbarian-Taunt

Dark Knight-Provocation

Not effective as expert skill, but it still works fine.

Paladin-Persuasion

Blade Dancer-Aggression

Barbarian-Taunt

Dark Knight-Provocation

Not effective as expert skill, but it still works fine.

You must be kidding me...

Did you really count them for me? :D

I'm not joking professor, you either not a tank or can't tank well :lol: .

I have a low level tank and I can protect my teamates by using those skill in horror dg.

You must be kidding me...

Did you really count them for me? :D

put that skill at 3/5, and say that again. i dont even have expert aoe to aggro. works fine.

Fun fact #1: agroing/hitting one mob in a group applies agro bonus to the whole group.

Same for healing, but if the tank's agro skill is 1/5 then it of course won't beat the healers agro.

Fun fact #2: the healer can help the tanker run faster and safer by healing and being in the front 2 yards far away from the group of mobs. The healer doesn't have to be in the middle of them while healing.

Edited by Gladiator

Anyone complaining against this new system just has to get good.

Perfect update for class balancing and requirement and in no way bad....

Agreed, although tbh healers were doing a lot before, and now they have even more to worry about but I guess this is what separates the men from the boys

Fun fact #1: agroing/hitting one mob in a group applies agro bonus to the whole group.

Same for healing, but if the tank's agro skill is 1/5 then it of course won't beat the healers agro.

Fun fact #2: the healer can help the tanker run faster and safer by healing and being in the front 2 yards far away from the group of mobs. The healer doesn't have to be in the middle of them while healing.

fun fact#1: right... that's exactly why we have aoe skills and aoe aggro skills, because if the whole group is attacking a player who have dealt some damage, or in the case of this new system, a healer that applied some healing, and a BD use aggression on 1 mob, he will aggro the whole group... funny indeed, just like rooting one mob will stop the whole group from moving, and hitting one mob will cause damage to the whole group...

fun fact #2: theories, i like people with theories

btw, i'm waiting for the result of a heroic techno run, preferably a video since you're so smart and OP, let me see how you'll finish it

I'm not going tp hero these days, just event dungs, if you can wait more then you might get a ss, because I can't record. But we already done many spams after the last update and before halloween without any problems, what's your point?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

fun fact#1: right... that's exactly why we have aoe skills and aoe aggro skills, because if the whole group is attacking a player who have dealt some damage, or in the case of this new system, a healer that applied some healing, and a BD use aggression on 1 mob, he will aggro the whole group... funny indeed, just like rooting one mob will stop the whole group from moving, and hitting one mob will cause damage to the whole group...

fun fact #2: theories, i like people with theories

btw, i'm waiting for the result of a heroic techno run, preferably a video since you're so smart and OP, let me see how you'll finish it

Sorry for they delay, I was inactive lately.

pro tank.png