[2016.10.28] Game servers stop

Daria

7dlcu8y.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

At 15:00 CEST our game servers will be stopped due to the fixes of some bugs. The game will be unavailable for 15-20 minutes. Please, don't plan anything significant at this time.

Fixes:
- bug with buffs for successful completion of the Horror Circus dynamic event that disappeared after the fight in Arena;
- bug with Evil Barber's Kit receiving parameter (now the item may be sold or exchanged between players).

Thanks for your attention!
AIGRIND

valdemar event during server stop :( missed last chest 4h ago cos elves came to kill me and was too late to come bak e.e

Edited by Xmasteer

7dlcu8y.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

At 15:00 CEST our game servers will be stopped due to the fixes of some bugs. The game will be unavailable for 15-20 minutes. Please, don't plan anything significant at this time.

Fixes:

- bug with buffs for successful completion of the Horror Circus dynamic event that disappeared after the fight in Arena;

- bug with Evil Barber's Kit receiving parameter (now the item may be sold or exchanged between players).

AIGRIND

please dungeon horror at ease or add time to the dungeon. we annihilate dg time just waiting for a puzzle that you have created.

I tried with 3 good pt but we fail  :mega_shok:

i tried as well and the boss critted me 4.5k dmg on my tank when shaman ran he got bleed of 1.4k the sham was using resil so it probably a bit less then that

Daria@ no one farming bosses it's too hard for all levels nd adds also responding every 30sec ... we tried 22-24lvl with 2 good damger nd a tank 1k damge nd 6.5k def nd good healers , we were attcking only adds they were reborn quickly too much hard nd adds making damge also high.. if those bosses still like it all bosses r useless to farm , ty

GM! why do you update the dungeon of horror to be very difficult? who yesterday wrote us hard to dungoen, and why in the update is more difficult again?

What's this mean?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

Edited by DogGM

7dlcu8y.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

Fixes:

AIGRIND

Daria, public REAL changelog (changes in dungeon etc.), please :)

i dont think its have to change.im satisfy overall. its what to be its to be. sooner or later all player know the trick and be pro.with money ir no money . do or die