[2016.10.27] Update Warspear Online 6.2: Valdemar’s Feast. Release.

Peter_Munk

pls gm make lvl 14 get chest drop from valdemars event. its so unfair for us low lvl who join event but cant get chest. :facepalm:  unfair unfair unfair  :diablo:

pls gm make lvl 14 get chest drop from valdemars event. its so unfair for us low lvl who join event but cant get chest. :facepalm: unfair unfair unfair :diablo:

level up problem solved.

Dg 24 to crazy not posible die die die now 7 rats at once its inposible devs can you look in to

:blush: lvl 28 more horible. the rats so over powered. when i choose book and 4-6 rats with 16k hp + dmg 500-600+ show. i just close my eyes and suddenly im at respawn statue....with whole party member. Just like David Copperfield's portal trick.

not die and 2 stam at dg 28 is kinda luck. u should thanks to your god.

Beating Valdemar even gives you an xp boost for the next quest so that you can reach level 18 more quickly.

If you were expecting a "jk" or something inside this spoiler, you were wrong. This explanation is so much better.

Why doesnt lvl 1-17 dont get valdemar chest from valdemar event? i have a priest lvl 14 with full arena rewards, stronger than most lvl 28 chars + Im doing same dgs and events as lvl 18-28 players.

AND WE GET ONLY A EXP BONUS............... while they get a opportunity for alot of options in those chests. thats is discrimination. sry but its true

noone forces yout to stay lvl 14 or?

So is this bugged or am I confused?Screenshot_20161031-090456.png

It's okay. The thing is that in the tent there are two Miriam's servants, two Miriam's shadows with 15k hp each and one Miriam herself with 500k hp. If you kill those shadows you get some buffs and if you don't kill them in a certain time period, then Miriam will heal from them.

It's okay. The thing is that in the tent there are two Miriam's servants, two Miriam's shadows with 15k hp each and one Miriam herself with 500k hp. If you kill those shadows you get some buffs and if you don't kill them in a certain time period, then Miriam will heal from them.

Yes! Thank you Daria, a day too late. We figured that out already and killed her :D

Tank and healer on Boss with the rest on guards. Focus guards first especially mages. Sometimes shadows die on their own

Edited by Suprememan

after a low level on my guild went on valdemar boss, he took the xp buff and some minutes later he asked me for turn on the guild xp skill and it made valdemar xp buff vanish  :crazy:  

Than leave this unique op char at lvl 14 arena

Create a new class which you level to the level of ur wish so you can obtain a chest or ?

But i want the chest on this, its my main char

+ you tell me, is it right that a lvl 14 who does the same work as a high lvl and still get 100x times worse reward?

Edited by Lazylion

But i want the chest on this, its my main char

+ you tell me, is it right that a lvl 14 who does the same work as a high lvl and still get 100x times worse reward?

Problem is that this is the way our developers had decided the rewardsytem

If your main is level 14 it is yyour decision

Decisions where i go ,Decisions where i flow :3

... not for who can't be joined in a party for to do a dungeon because they are only looking for OP people :

Back when I was noob, I found the best way to get around this was to make the pt yourself. Most of the time they won't notice if the leader is a bit weak xD

I have already tried to make one but after a bit they leave...

For this reason I don't want to do dungeons because i am tired to beg for a party.

According to me, I prefer the previous dungeon because I had the possibility to be joined a party as last damage...

Now they are only looking for OP people, how do I know?

I read a lots of messages everyday in world chat

Edited by Liidert

You guys have too many requests :lol:

Mobs are too strong at dungeon lvl 28, for this reason only good and OP party can finish it in one stamina

Nah, not rly. It's all bout teamwork. Edited by Laurelle

You guys have too many requests :lol:

Nah, not rly. It's all bout teamwork.

eeeh, a party of lvl 28 players with lvl 20 or 24 stats will not make it in 1 stamina and will have a helluva hard time. Mostly, lvl 28 = op anyway but the poor guys who leveled to 28 and still have desert wanderer armour have made a grave mistake

Nah, not rly. It's all bout teamwork.

Try to tell this to them -_-

The only things that they look are how much damage and how much defence your hero have... 

I prefer to do something else instead of beg for a party in front of the dungeon wasting time for nothing  :aggressive:

Edited by Liidert

Op party by mean? I myself is a priest, was doing dgs with a druid and 3 bds, 1 bd with good def n dmg, the other 2 bds have decent dmg but low def, me and druid have decent heals. We did in 1stam.

And i did 1stam dg with my lv23 bd (full lv20 gears except wpns)

Edited by Laurelle

All about team work but team rushes cause they wana one Stam it and then they run ahead of the tank and then when they in trouble and tank can't reach who do they blame yes blame the tank his noob because the tank is like superman and can fly to them when they in danger yet where is the teamwork -_-

Op party by mean? I myself is a priest, was doing dgs with a druid and 3 bds, 1 bd with good def n dmg, the other 2 bds have decent dmg but low def, me and druid have decent heals. We did in 1stam.

And i did 1stam dg with my lv23 bd (full lv20 gears except wpns)

Try to do a level 28 dungeon and tell me if it is easy to find a party  :crazy:

Yeah Death, druids and priests sometimes forget to heal the tank thinking about themselves. 

If sometimes goes wrong, there is always someone who wants to find a poor guilty for to blame...  :diablo:

Try to do a level 28 dungeon and tell me if it is easy to find a party :crazy:

Yeah Death, druids and priests sometimes forget to heal the tank thinking about themselves.

If sometimes goes wrong, there is always someone who wants to find a poor guilty for to blame... :diablo:

All these time i have been doing dg28.. include with my lv23 bd

All about team work but team rushes cause they wana one Stam it and then they run ahead of the tank and then when they in trouble and tank can't reach who do they blame yes blame the tank his noob because the tank is like superman and can fly to them when they in danger yet where is the teamwork -_-

Hmm.. there should be at least someone who knows the paces in dg28, and let him leads, after several times done dg28, u will know too.

Well, pots should always be provided in ur bag, ik many uncertainties in doing dg28, bcoz i have experienced many times too, one note is dont atk different mob, means 1 target and always focus, once u lose the focus, u will be stucked, and die, this causes ur pt done in 2 stams, most case.

P.S. These are from what i observed, u may give your opinions.

Edited by Laurelle