[2016.10.27] Update Warspear Online 6.2: Valdemar’s Feast. Release.

Peter_Munk

http://warspear-online.com/en/files/warspear.exe

after reinstall still v6.1.1 ?

link no update

download from the main site of warspear warspear-online.com/en/download

Unless for the Ios and Windows phone, they are still v6.1.1

One thing, i want to ask, how to find the casket in "sinful bones" quest?

Eu Emerald, Elf side, +/-10 farm bots (every from MULAILAPAR guild) in event island. Devs, plz do something!! 

Now he has 10 bots :shok:  lmao

report him to support team, dunno how many ppl already reported him :facepalm:

search "bot" in this forum and all post will show his name

"The one and only notorious most wanted bot player in EU-Emerald"

"The unreportable"

"The unbannable"

"The oldest bot that still active"

".....xhakix"

Now he has 10 bots :shok: lmao

report him to support team, dunno how many ppl already reported him :facepalm:

search "bot" in this forum and all post will show his name

"The one and only notorious most wanted bot player in EU-Emerald"

"The unreportable"

"The unbannable"

"The oldest bot that still active"

".....xhakix"

Hahaha what a legend xD

What did you get? Screenshot please!

Sold it ;D (in pcs)

But it was lvl18 sword, with acc,perm and stun as stats :clapping:

I disassembled it hoping that I ll get something worth, since I couldnt get more than 20-25k :bad: , and got some usseles things :facepalm:

P.S. Why should anyone buy it anyway, since they can get axe? Axe/dagger = dmg/speed.. swords, no ty : unfortunately for me, wish its not like that, than I could get nice ammount of gold :spiteful:

Edited by Sinisha

Hi can i ask if there were adjustments on ride? Im doing the solo ride on right side ang it seems that it got hardcore. I mean before only 1 vamp dies, now only 1 vamp survives and i get 4coins for 3 tickets. Thanks

His talking about the rats that heal everytime

No. activated rat. where u need to trigger, before its was 1 per activate. now 7 or 6.

12 times trying to complete dungeon lv 24 and dying  :bomb: 

rats come and eat alive all my party :sorry:  the first to die is the xaman  :crazy: 

peter munk fix it wow events are suposed to be fun, like some boss that have 0 in atack and 100k in hp coming to a random city, everyone that helped killing it will have a chance to win some rewards and a random luck fighter will take a nice costume

i miss solo dungeons, it was very nice fighting with your own abilities and even if the player was weak he could finish it in 3 stamina

6520890aac4d0c44b5b4fc69e5e2decf00640b6a

Did you devs even try the dgs yourself? Where is the point if +5 can't do them? This update so far sucks. Also who ever suggested that heal should aggro, could you fire him/her.

Edited by Zurp

12 times trying to complete dungeon lv 24 and dying  :bomb: 

rats come and eat alive all my party :sorry:  the first to die is the xaman  :crazy: 

peter munk fix it wow events are suposed to be fun, like some boss that have 0 in atack and 100k in hp coming to a random city, everyone that helped killing it will have a chance to win some rewards and a random luck fighter will take a nice costume

i miss solo dungeons, it was very nice fighting with your own abilities and even if the player was weak he could finish it in 3 stamina

6520890aac4d0c44b5b4fc69e5e2decf00640b6a

Solo dg didn't have a time limit if I remember correctly :fool:

Is it a bug or the new mechanics in dg the number of rats spawned has increased and it's extremely hard now. Also relics are bugged now any relic triggers with 100% success rate. Also increase dg time old it's hard to finish in the given time

Well you said high amp has a "hard" time does not mean they can't win it and many of the low or middle amp can't go DG cause they called noob and don't get invited for the DG so who actually has the problem -_- the high amp who struggle (who could possibly win) or the ones that can't even go at all -_- -_- -_-

Well you said high amp has a "hard" time does not mean they can't win it and many of the low or middle amp can't go DG cause they called noob and don't get invited for the DG so who actually has the problem -_- the high amp who struggle (who could possibly win) or the ones that can't even go at all -_- -_- -_-

read again and see who i refer to. Im here for the low and mid amplified ppl :good:

Well i needed 9 tries to do it with my lvl28 necro, finished it with a dk and a rogue(lock and sham died). In the part of rats try to stay near the door so when they come u can run(from what i saw door opens when the 16k rats appear). Btw it is easier if you get a good lock.

What about Miriam. Its a bug too? She hits me as a tank 2000 and his 2 guards the same. I did notice they die sometimes if you kill a mage. Is there some kind of trick? Has anyone succeeded in killing this boss? 

Dungeons just take forever... I don't think there that hard... Ofc I've only been going with +8 and above....

I know Lv20 Cruella Is impossible to beat with multiple parties might as well stuck elm inside there. Max cap 20 as well lol Fix please