[2016.10.27] Update Warspear Online 6.2: Valdemar’s Feast. Release.

Peter_Munk

how often the valdemar event is? once in day or randomly? will we see the irselnort chaos invasion too during halloween?

Edited by Xmasteer

Hy hy gm, there's a small bug with the pvp tavern with the grog, the icons for when the grog is ready isnt working, it just always shows an x icon but u can still get effect, and chaos effect only lasts like 30 seconds?

Lv 18 boss has a big bug !!! He use Bd skill 3700dmg evry 3second. The max heal is 950, not even 100% crit rate is enough!!!

If u say me now its mightable , show it US in a Video!! Im full +10 priest,cant farm lol.

Lv 18 boss has a big bug !!! He use Bd skill 3700dmg evry 3second. The max heal is 950, not even 100% crit rate is enough!!!

If u say me now its mightable , show it US in a Video!! Im full +10 priest,cant farm lol.

Same on my druid, crit dmg is 3,6k lol

Hy hy gm, there's a small bug with the pvp tavern with the grog, the icons for when the grog is ready isnt working, it just always shows an x icon but u can still get effect, and chaos effect only lasts like 30 seconds?

Could you specify some more info about it? Level of your character, some screenshots, maybe?..

awgrr. What with normal 3x3 arena? not seals, normal, 1tick 1 fight? :unknw:

Again: please, describe the issue in more detail.

Hi,

Completing dg lv20 gives 0 guild points :shok:. Why ?

Regards.

Yep, that's a bug, we're fixing it.

UPD Aaaaaand it's fixed!

came here to say this lol ya beat me to it :D 25-30 seconds ain't long enough for pvp

Nightmare Parade - error in the discription PT

(Portuguese - Atração do Desfile do Pesadelo 20-24)

10pq87s.jpg

Thank you very much, we will take care of it :^)

Oh! Seems like you haven't been in our game for a while. 3х3 Arena was disabled a while ago, will get back in the future. So no bug, no trouble, everything is fine.

Oh! Seems like you haven't been in our game for a while. 3х3 Arena was disabled a while ago, will get back in the future. So no bug, no trouble, everything is fine.

no, Im often, but its so long "disabled". I dont like seals... : so I asked. anyway, thanks.. ;D

I have a lvl 24 necro, and went into the tavern with the grog. Like in the snow event when u drink 5 grogs and then get a chaos pot buff. So in this one the grog is there on the tables but it doesn't have the gear icons over them showing you can touch it, and also when you tap on them the cursor becomes an x instead of showing that hand in the circle

However your character can walk still up to it and get the effect.

I think it's like that for everyone :[ you can go see for yourself.

The other thing is that the chaos buff after getting 5x grog buffs lasts very short XD not even enough for one battle

If you like I can post a video

Edited by ColdFootedMole

I have a lvl 24 necro, and went into the tavern with the grog. Like in the snow event when u drink 5 grogs and then get a chaos pot buff. So in this one the grog is there on the tables but it doesn't have the gear icons over them showing you can touch it, and also when you tap on them the cursor becomes an x instead of showing that hand in the circle

However your character can walk still up to it and get the effect.

I think it's like that for everyone :[ you can go see for yourself.

The other thing is that the chaos buff after getting 5x grog buffs lasts very short XD not even enough for one battle

Just stay near.

what exactly is that ghost skill suppose to do?? fear skill?? or just hang around on our heads?

Besides of chilling above your head... but yeah it's similar to the warlocks fear skill. It fears enemies who attack you with a little % chance.

How does the Valdemar boss event start? Gotta trigger it by killin a boss? Auto every 4 hours? .......Also...... .there's 24 crazy costumes,Carl! 24!!!! XD

Why doesnt lvl 1-17 dont get valdemar chest from valdemar event? i have a priest lvl 14 with full arena rewards, stronger than most lvl 28 chars + Im doing same dgs and events as lvl 18-28 players.

AND WE GET ONLY A EXP BONUS...............  while they get a opportunity for alot of options in those chests. thats is discrimination. sry but its true