[2016.10.27] Update Warspear Online 6.2: Valdemar’s Feast. Release.

Peter_Munk

@Peter could you add rune of reflection? If not, when will we have the chance to get this again?

Hm... not sure if I am aware of this particular feature, but we fixed one nesty bug in reflection rune when you use it on BD's skill. Does it suit your problem?

Do u mean retribution?

Can someone explain the purpose of this rune, i dont see it useful anywhere in pve and pvp. noob here.

@Peter what is the point in giving chance to drop unique relics only in 28lvl dg? If the current level max of sets in game are 23-25 and we use the same equips/weapons.. so should we lvl22/24/26 face the lvl28 tower to get relics?  

Hm... not sure if I am aware of this particular feature, but we fixed one nesty bug in reflection relic when you use it on BD's skill. Does it suit your problem?

Oh, ignore this, please, I thought about relics :) Guys above are right, they will come back on winter event... maybe

Hm... not sure if I am aware of this particular feature, but we fixed one nesty bug in reflection rune when you use it on BD's skill. Does it suit your problem?

Руна возмездия this rune I mean

@Peter what is the point in giving chance to drop unique relics only in 28lvl dg? If the current level max of sets in game are 23-25 and we use the same equips/weapons.. so should we lvl22/24/26 face the lvl28 tower to get relics?  

yea tthink abt this pete appreciate it theres lv 6 , 10 , 14 who need unique relic too  :nea:

Edited by Ridonkulas

I want another (Male Vampire Costume).....Anybody that get one Let *Soulsz Bd* know lol (US Server) I will love you FOREVEEERRRR   :rofl:  :rofl:

(Only thing i want from the event lmao)

Edited by Soulsz

6.2.0 for windows and android can be downloaded

Yeah, you may update the clients, but the servers are still closed.

we get stamina elixir and i think 10 tickes for rides

That's right. :good:

yea tthink abt this pete appreciate it theres lv 6 , 10 , 14 who need unique relic too  :nea:

I dont think so, because lvl28 would log 4 accounts and go dg lvl6 in 1 stam and would have 4 chances to drop unique relics. My point is: If Berengar tower drops unique relics and considering current limits of levels for drops. Why can't we get unique relics in lvl22+ towers?