Available for hire

Tannex

before u assume!! learn the facts!! before u judge!! understand why!! before u hurt some one!! feel!! before u speak!! think!! :dirol:

before u assume!! learn the facts!! before u judge!! understand why!! before u hurt some one!! feel!! before u speak!! think!! :dirol:

Something you should understand instead of dragging a meaningless fight  :facepalm: :facepalm:

u're so desperate sono :facepalm: acting like that is proving u really need a psychiatrist :(

bhebhe, i miss smofa and creampuff the rangers me and joy worked hard for   :cray: and he keeps on denying what he did even if everyone knows it

Something you should understand instead of dragging a meaningless fight  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Do you even know anything about this or are you just posting? All the people who are posting ARE involved in this so I think maybe you should take your own advice and butt out.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :facepalm: :lol:  tann omg where do u get those pics

Sono must have left them up on the Nadir bulletin board :)

Do you even know anything about this or are you just posting? All the people who are posting ARE involved in this so I think maybe you should take your own advice and butt out.

I know everything of this crazy shit drama the Pathetic thing is you guys are making it public & over reacting to a meaningless fight between two ppl  :facepalm:

I know everything of this crazy shit drama the Pathetic thing is you guys are making it public & over reacting to a meaningless fight between two ppl  :facepalm:

u know everything really? and btw its not meaningless, the character deletion isnt meaningless. we spent time, effort and money for those characters. and i trusted him. yea it was stupid of me to trust him eventho a lot of people warned me. but i was blinded.  :facepalm: too bad i found it out in a hard way and my ranger + my bestfriend's chars are all lost

I know everything of this crazy shit drama the Pathetic thing is you guys are making it public & over reacting to a meaningless fight between two ppl

Holy shit hahaha meaningless??????...what if sono deleted your character did u keep silence and take his  forgiveness.. Well if say yes .. You dumb bullshit.. Hahahaha..

If it bothers you so much you are more than welcome to look elsewhere, no one is making you read this topic.  Another hypocrite " stop dragging a fight out as I throw my 2 cents in to help drag it out as well " is basically what you are saying. I donno about you but when I don't care for a topic I just don't read it or partake in it so obviously I see where you stand.

I know everything of this crazy shit drama the Pathetic thing is you guys are making it public & over reacting to a meaningless fight between two ppl

Ow you know everything??? How could you say you know evryting,  why twp ranger's named creampuff and smofa gone??.. We not making them fight,  sonofman deleted two characters and those character's belongs to eisha.. And you know why we here and keep posting comments??? "I WANT SONOFMA LEVEL 20  BLADEDANCER PERMANET BAN"

My turn  :tease: :dirol:

For Sonofadik,

u crazy scheming manipulating bipolar liar freak. U wasted my 5 hours on ur ranger wen u said u wanted to stay with eisha. Begging for forgiveness. Dnt u remember how u confessed how sorry u were for deleting those old-runed pro chars, in frnt of me and eisha. I asked u in pm to know ur intentions that if u wanted ur char only, or eisha too; i clearly mentioned that i cud ask her to give u ur char and stay away. But u said u want the whole package, her 'dudul ass' bcz u love her.

I wasted my time on u cz unlike u, i know that old chars have a grt value and effort. And returning ur crap might relieve my frnd. Wen u get ur char and i pm u how, u say im a liar and bla-bla. Asking time and again u nvr said a word that how was that?

u shit talk all day in town and pm spam eisha till date. That shows how pathetic u are. Come kill us any place, any time...eventually u r the one who gets the scars. The bd u r so proud of is a scavenger of drops and mcoin leftovers provided by eisha.

hw could u b so ungrateful. Sonofaman, a man who wont b proud of this son, who spread personal relationship stuff like free beer. I kno u will blab here again. U r not so pro kido. Only a dried stump is as stiff as u. As far as i know, ur true frnds in this game r with u to get petty drops only. They will clap wen u win a pvp but u kno inside, no one cares u ;)

Oh dont choke on those asthma pills please! Someone is already reaching there with a bazzzokka

Ur lv20 +10 is actualy no worth now. People know ur real faces. Both of them..

@coolstallon bro u dnt know all the stuff. Not like mc side, elf side is very complicated. This is a part of game and nothing to let go of. Chars with bg items and super heals are deleted by him. And eisha took his acc only bcs he deleted those. Such a lun. Our feeling is one wen ur true frnds in game get deleted and the person to b blamed is shamelessly running around and ♥♥♥♥♥ing others.

u know everything really? and btw its not meaningless, the character deletion isnt meaningless. we spent time, effort and money for those characters. and i trusted him. yea it was stupid of me to trust him eventho a lot of people warned me. but i was blinded.  :facepalm: too bad i found it out in a hard way and my ranger + my bestfriend's chars are all lost

Its obvious too knw when you guys are making it such a big deal ! lot of ppl get thier characters deleted my first character was deleted as well which I had worked twice as hard with no one too help atleast you had some help & when i tried to help someone bring thier character up they scammed me &  deleted my character I was a new to the game back then on the other hand you knew the things like this happen yet you gave your character now its better if you move on instead of sulking in disappointment  :facepalm:

Holy shit hahaha meaningless??????...what if sono deleted your character did u keep silence and take his  forgiveness.. Well if say yes .. You dumb bullshit.. Hahahaha..

In geting revenge I lost my character anger just makes you take wrong decision

If it bothers you so much you are more than welcome to look elsewhere, no one is making you read this topic.  Another hypocrite " stop dragging a fight out as I throw my 2 cents in to help drag it out as well " is basically what you are saying. I donno about you but when I don't care for a topic I just don't read it or partake in it so obviously I see where you stand.

I would happily ignore it if you guys hadn't crossed the line by making character name sonof♥♥♥♥♥ which unfortunately my lil bro ended up reading  :facepalm: why is it necessary to to curse mother ?

Its obvious too knw when you guys are making it such a big deal ! lot of ppl get thier characters deleted my first character was deleted as well which I had worked twice as hard with no one too help atleast you had some help & when i tried to help someone bring thier character up they scammed me &  deleted my character I was a new to the game back then on the other hand you knew the things like this happen yet you gave your character now its better if you move on instead of sulking in disappointment

In geting revenge I lost my character anger just makes you take wrong decisionI would happily ignore it if you guys hadn't crossed the line by making character name sonof♥♥♥♥♥ which unfortunately my lil bro ended up reading  why is it necessary to to curse mother ?

Well that's bullshit ''when geting angry, you made wrong decision''  stupid reason thats what i call atittude problem.. Those types of pepol are they follow their emotions not using their brain, hahaha..  '' before you made a decision think  10x''  those pepol have weak personality they do what's in their mind but not thinking if its good or bad.. Weak foundation of spiritual manner's hhahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

''sONOFMAN I WANT HIM BAN PERMANENT''

whats chars were deleted...i havent played ws much now  days

Creampuff (lv17 ranger full revenge set, dark set), Smofa(lv19 complete dark set old runed) and Smof( lvl13 bd with old runed lv13 items)

I would happily ignore it if you guys hadn't crossed the line by making character name sonof♥♥♥♥♥ which unfortunately my lil bro ended up reading  :facepalm: why is it necessary to to curse mother ?

You guys?  I made that toon over a month ago, where have you been?

That was long before I started this thread.

Do you use your brain much?

Oh and you didn't tell me your in game toon's name yet. Scared?

They scared to reveal their info. Becouse they cant deffend their  self alone... Haha

funny, when i first heard of that guy. "best bd" "very old and experienced player" "very friendly, a nice person" now i see from same players many insults to him. did really him change? or maybe these players have changed?

funny, when i first heard of that guy. "best bd" "very old and experienced player" "very friendly, a nice person" now i see from same players many insults to him. did really him change? or maybe these players have changed?

Lets just say attitude problem hahhahah

Ur lv20 +10 is actualy no worth now. People know ur real faces. Both of them..

@coolstallon bro u dnt know all the stuff. Not like mc side, elf side is very complicated. This is a part of game and nothing to let go of. Chars with bg items and super heals are deleted by him. And eisha took his acc only bcs he deleted those. Such a lun. Our feeling is one wen ur true frnds in game get deleted and the person to b blamed is shamelessly running around and ♥♥♥♥♥ing others.

Man Whatever it is but will the characters come back by posting crap & abusing ? They were more than frnds when they shared a/c's what they talked abt or shared nobody they can say but the real truth wont be known they will hide certain things or more over tell things tht only favour them & how is this part of the game ? the game doesn't say show ur trust by giving ur a/c details  :facepalm:

You were born long time back too yet your talking to me today where were you till now ? You think you can take abusive actions against somebody who has nothing to do with you & think as if your doing a great job wat your doing is more wrong than the one your standing against & my in game character is not fixed

They scared to reveal their info. Becouse they cant deffend their  self alone... Haha

Defend against wat ?ppl who post crap & make shity named characters or ppl who can't except thier mistakes & move on ?

:facepalm: guyst his topic funny as sh!t I love that hillbilly pic of sonogirl bring more.more more about the ugly.sonofhomo.I think I cried more here then anywhere else from.laughter u guys keep em.coming  :yahoo: :good: good job guys  :friends:

:facepalm: guyst his topic funny as sh!t I love that hillbilly pic of sonogirl bring more.more more about the ugly.sonofhomo.I think I cried more here then anywhere else from.laughter u guys keep em.coming  :yahoo: :good: good job guys  :friends:

u posted here bravo, beware he's gonna rape ur noob rogue with his +10 swords that he both got from me  :lol:

:facepalm: You were born long time back too yet your talking to me today where were you till now ? You think you can take abusive actions against somebody who has nothing to do with you & think as if your doing a great job wat your doing is more wrong than the one your standing against & my in game character is not fixed 

I have no idea what the hell you mean here, SeriousSam.

I do recall your group not sharing Sea monster, so i brought my ranger to ruin the farm for you guys. Do you remember that a few months ago?  That was too fun, and you were so worried about me using my own money for mcoin rezes. TSK TSK.

I'm not sure what abusive action you are talking about. I harbor no animosity towards you.

Glad you like the pictures, i have fun making them.

Even the one with Jaw smoking :)

u posted here bravo, beware he's gonna rape ur noob rogue with his +10 swords that he both got from me  :lol:

:facepalm: my swords +10  :good:  :mega_shok: :lol: :yahoo: " there +10"  :pleasantry:

:facepalm:

• 1 month later...