Available for hire

Tannex

8) 8) holy shit im hot  8) 8)  look as photo shoped as eishas tits

Huh? you are delusional on forums as much as in game lol

holy shit im hot    look as photo shoped as eishas tits

Look at you now sonofman, now u act like crazy dog on the street, why you delete those characte's.. They spent day's and hour's grinding quest for those char. and lots of sacrifice's.

Then you delete,.. Hmm i tot your a a man, hahaha

BTW: IM HOTTER THAN YOU..hahahaha..

Come on show's some picture  and let's see how hot(fatty) you are wahaha..dont be shy show your baby fat's

17045_.jpg

And so it seems not only me who lift weights huh?  :drinks: nice bod marsz. Bt mine is crispier with more lines  8) but still we r hotter than sonofman  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

17070_.jpg

Look at you now sonofman, now u act like crazy dog on the street, why you delete those characte's.. They spent day's and hour's grinding quest for those char. and lots of sacrifice's.

Then you delete,.. Hmm i tot your a a man, hahaha

BTW: IM HOTTER THAN YOU..hahahaha..

Come on show's some picture  and let's see how hot(fatty) you are wahaha..dont be shy show your baby fat's

Опубликованное фото

Well sono may look fat but who knws wat he might really turn out to be  ;D

Опубликованное фото

@haze :pardon:

i dunno what ur talking about they shud stop sharing accts it violates terms

Omg they violate that rule's becouse they trust you and they  trit you as a true friend.. Hahahaha..

But they disappionted now, look what you did to those character's you delete  . They already waste money.

Even you delete your character  that's not enought, best thing you can do know is commit a suiside hahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhahahahahaaha

Marsz and haze you better watch out, Jaw is going to come out with a new pic with a big cigar and rainbow elbow pads on. Flexing his muscles. :rofl:  by the way sono has that balt salt drug treatment doing?

:bomb: i dunno what ur talking about :facepalm:  8) eisha shares accts with alot  i wudnt single me out look who hacked creanfirst

:bomb: i dunno what ur talking about :facepalm: 8) eisha shares accts with alot  i wudnt single me out look who hacked creanfirst

ohh yeah? looks like it was u too. and u can keep on denying but dad jaw has screenshots of it. and soon we r making our "move." ure a real liar evry elf on sapphire and some mcs knows what u did.  :bad: no wonder a lot of players hate you. we can find more than 20 people that hate you both mc and elf side, and u got a bad attitude thats why ur ex wife killed ur unborns, to get rid of you coz ure crazy.

;D  ;D  u had hacked my acct anything stated from sonofmans name isnt proff cuda.beenu n my.nme durrrrr get a life loser look how hung up on the past u r

Marsz and haze you better watch out, Jaw is going to come out with a new pic with a big cigar and rainbow elbow pads on. Flexing his muscles.  by the way sono has that balt salt drug treatment doing?

Lol i also beat jaw smoking.. Hahahahaha...

;D ;D  u had hacked my acct anything stated from sonofmans name isnt proff cuda.beenu n my.nme durrrrr get a life loser look how hung up on the past u r

just d same as how u hacked my eisha, changed password and pretended to forget when i asked u the password, i was able to recover it in support. ure the hacker sonofat, and smofa's and creampuff's last acct login was ur ip not any of my team. and ure d one with out a life  :facepalm:  i just got mine back when i dumped u  :blush:

:facepalm: Sono you are about the dumbest hypocritical liar I have ever seen, were you not in trade chat in front of everyone saying you were sorry for deleting her characters and how you would make new ones and "get them back"? I know I sure remember that. I also remember you crying in my inbox , lucky as hell I can't take screenshots showing how much of a bi-polar hypocrite you really are. Maybe you should spend a little time at the gym losing some weight and take some prozac and you might act like a man instead of a psychiatric patient.

Either way, it looks like you are the one who is hung up on the past, pretty sure tann made this topic yet you verbally attack keiz because your too afraid to confront anyone else. 

Lol and tann is so right, you are completely delusional. If you seriously in that mixed up head believe your photo of what looks like a person who is scarred  from getting gangbanged by an entire prison block is hot then you need more help than I originally thought.

If people say something bad about you, judge you as if they know you, don't easily get affected. Remember  :diablo: "Dog barks if they don't know the person" :dirol:

If people say something bad about you, judge you as if they know you, don't easily get affected. Remember  :diablo: "Dog barks if they don't know the person" :dirol:

iloveyou so much bb  :give_rose:

:facepalm: Sono you are about the dumbest hypocritical liar I have ever seen, were you not in trade chat in front of everyone saying you were sorry for deleting her characters and how you would make new ones and "get them back"? I know I sure remember that. I also remember you crying in my inbox , lucky as hell I can't take screenshots showing how much of a bi-polar hypocrite you really are. Maybe you should spend a little time at the gym losing some weight and take some prozac and you might act like a man instead of a psychiatric patient.

Either way, it looks like you are the one who is hung up on the past, pretty sure tann made this topic yet you verbally attack keiz because your too afraid to confront anyone else. 

Lol and tann is so right, you are completely delusional. If you seriously in that mixed up head believe your photo of what looks like a person who is scarred  from getting gangbanged by an entire prison block is hot then you need more help than I originally thought.

this is how bb loves her dad chris  :shok: i never saw her ask sonofag like that specially when she got the Bg Endurance boot fatso wanted so bad  :lol:

Ohhhh yeaaaah what a sweet birthday present it is.  YIPI is the greatest  :yahoo:

Pinoy ba nag post nito.. Siguraduhin mo lan pre magaling kang mag tago... Dahil ko hindi maliit ang pinas para hanapin kita..