Lennojx Scammer Exposed

Senpaiscam

Accounts LENNOJX, drunknhigh, frizoskal, easyisnoob, easywayout.

Aka Atte.

SCAMMER EXPOSED

STUNQUEEN/Whitechoco/disastrous had an issue with cybernem (see locked post in tavern "truth behind lies")

Lennojx had cybers info and in retaliation for whitechoco he unbound cybernem's gears, deleted his account, and sold the gears.

In the screenshot you will read:

Cybernem blah blah...

"You know Atte scammed him right?"

"Ya cause of me. He was always annoying me"

Lennojx discredits those he has scammed by calling them scammers and it's unfortunate that people take his side because of his gears. You are exposed now Lennojx. Done.

Let's see...They will most likely laugh at this post and call the conversation a joke and I suspect stunqueen will delete. (I am sorry for that) ...photoshop blah blah...

This post is to prevent anyone else from being scammed by this guy. Be safe and never give Lennojx an ounce of trust. If he has your info I recommend changing it immediately.

Regards

Senpaiscam

post-60517-0-99951500-1477522572_thumb.png

Asked mia and she said that she hasnt ever went through this chat with him,so u really have to make chars in different servers to insult us? U really hate us that much lmao? Sad kid

And sorry to say but cybernem deleted his accs by himself,even if devs could get last ip on acc would be his. Get ur facts straight before posting anything

I don't care bout the story and don't care bout cybernem

It's crystal clear, I asked Mia (Stunqueen/whitechoco/disastrous)if she was aware that you scammed and she clearly said:

"Yep, cuz of me"

Your friend exposed you for a scammer - I simply asked the question.

You are shady. You are a scammer. Period. Good luck with your account trades now scammer

TC

Why is lenno trying to discredit scamanderby saying he made chara in different server when lenno has talked to stunqueen and had her in guild .(Sus)... And most of horde knows she is mia.mai has close ties to lenno and commu

Koff warning, Razal warning.

I'm not in love with Cybernem, in fact I haven't talked to him since weeks and I don't care about problems which you guys have ingame.

Senpaiscam, I hope you won't create such a topic again. Even if it might be true, it's bullying and not appreciated on the forum. If there are any problems to solve, please use the private messanger or do it somewhere else but not here.

Thank you.