Reflexos Absolutos

Enio G Silva

Alguém me explica o que ouve para a skill ser modificada, pos a minha skill  esta 3/4, pensando eu em que as esquivas desse o recarga mais rápido durante o PvP.

Espero que algum ADM Rogue se existir um me responda,  :ph34r:  :excl:

• 8 months later...

Sim, infelizmente a habilidade foi nerfada. Existem algumas discussoes sobre a habilidade em outros topicos aqui no Forum Internacional, mas nada de concreto foi pronunciado pelos desenvolvedores.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13.7.2017 at 2:51 PM, Speedom said:

It was nerf because it recharged super fast with 3 stack of 100% dodge. But it's still a really good skill if you have dodge set

But they only could fix the recharge time ? They f***ed the whole skill :pin2:

On 30.7.2017 at 6:37 AM, Speedom said:

Well basically the skill was a shield skill

Yes but how about fix the stacks from 3 to 1? It would be realistic now its almost worthless :pin2:

• 6 months later...

I have a question.. Does this skill allow dodge to work beyond 50% status limiter. Cz my friend mage told me many dodge build rogues evade many of his attack while he is buffed with Dragon eye skill ( Don't want to talk abt me..I'm a noob bd with 36% accuracy still dodge build rogues evade abt 60-70% of my atks) :christmasrudolf:

1 hour ago, Blazeferno said:

I have a question.. Does this skill allow dodge to work beyond 50% status limiter. Cz my friend mage told me many dodge build rogues evade many of his attack while he is buffed with Dragon eye skill ( Don't want to talk abt me..I'm a noob bd with 36% accuracy still dodge build rogues evade abt 60-70% of my atks) :christmasrudolf:

Dodge limit is not %50.

Here’s an idea. Why not make it how it use to be but instead of 3 dodges, it will only be one and it’s not 100% but maybe 80% chance, and when you do dodge you get increased base dodge percentage for a while after the 80% dodge is activated. So basically you have 80% dodge and it also gives 10% dodge to your normal dodge after the 80% ability goes away. This way it can be kind of a shield. 

P.S. Rogue’s need some kind a shield or an actual legit stun. Cause compared to everyone else at a high lvl Rogue’s are the weakest... by a LARGE AMOUNT