Is this a bug?

funkygoose

1. the new rogue skill, sinister strike, gives the same debuff as the warlock skill, Grimoire, when used. shouldn't the rogue skill have its own icon when used on an enemy? reason for this is because they cancel eachother out when used and it doesnt even make sense.

2. the warlock skill pool of darkness is completely broken! when used on more than 2 mobs, they receive damage once but then then the skill stops working. wasn't this target limitation only for player characters? Also, shouldnt it just hit the limited amount of players instead of cancelling the skill entirely if it is too many? either way, please fix it for PVE sake. I checked other skills like earthquake, blazing ground, acid rain, poison shield, time warp etc and they work fine.

and yes, this issue has absolutely nothing to do with the position bug.(can't post anymore today so I edited this)

3. What happened to all the skill sounds? When using a skill, it's sound isn't there. I couldn't care less but I'm just reporting. I've only noticed this on android by the way, haven't checked other platforms.

Edited by funkygoose

1. the new rogue skill, sinister strike, gives the same debuff as the warlock skill, Grimoire, when used. shouldn't the rogue skill have its own icon when used on an enemy? reason for this is because they cancel eachother out when used and it doesnt even make sense.

2. the warlock skill pool of darkness is completely broken! when used on more than 2 mobs, they receive damage once but then then the skill stops working.

1. ye but theres many another skills too which doesnt work if 2 players using it, also it got same effect than locks glimoire=easier to see oh whats this buff

2. yup pool doesnt make dmg on 3 mobs more than once, I tested too and I rarely suffer from position bugs now, maybe its for avoiding op life steal if 100x mobs/elves in same place

Edited by Xmasteer