PVP Cave

Kupidoll

Yes the bats are all gone but I feel like something is not right. It actually kept me company when no mcs to fight with.  :cray: now its gone. got nth to do when no mcs.

Now that the bats are gone ( thankfully  :bad:  ), we can now ask devs to place a few test dummys around the corners to bash around  ;D

Now that the bats are gone ( thankfully  :bad:  ), we can now ask devs to place a few test dummys around the corners to bash around  ;D

Soms dummies with 100mil of HP  :blush: ?

Soms dummies with 100mil of HP  :blush: ?

Yes dummies with a decent amount of hp, for those healers who want to show off their healing ability  :)

The cave sucks the very bottom,, mcs cant behave them selves and,, why cant it be replaced with something umm... U people know the runescape arena system.... :facepalm: Something like that

MCS ALWAYS KILL ME ON PVPCAVE.I WAS JUST SITTING AROUND BUT THEY ATTACKED?!?!?!?

They do this everytime

Mcs always attack first like rotten animals(no offense)

MCS ALWAYS KILL ME ON PVPCAVE.I WAS JUST SITTING AROUND BUT THEY ATTACKED?!?!?!?

They do this everytime

Mcs always attack first like rotten animals(no offense)

I think it's kinda fun actually haha. Especially when 3 people jump me and I end up slaying them all. But when they start jumping into fights is when it gets annoying. Sometimes they won't even let me finish one fight with someone I really wanted to fight. So I usually just leave when that crap happens lol

Maybe this old suggestion post might solve some problems. Please take your time to visit and place your opinion and vote.  :)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=72496.0

The only thing i have to say about the pvp cave, is that it needs a fresh start. Maybe the idea put forward to you in the topic link above will provide a new era in 1v1 pvp.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's kinda fun actually haha. Especially when 3 people jump me and I end up slaying them all. But when they start jumping into fights is when it gets annoying. Sometimes they won't even let me finish one fight with someone I really wanted to fight. So I usually just leave when that crap happens lol

happens to me but i die to 3 but i can kill 2 :yahoo: exept when apacalypto gank me :facepalm: but i love to slay thrallxd and other lvl 20 barb :crazy:

they need to make the cave bigger now that we have so many more people.

Agree'd, especially with the new AOE skills from warlocks and mages.

EU cave so much better than ours. Much respectful player there in EU.

Been there, and they are having pretty much the same issue's. But damn there is some strong players in that cave. Not to mention the rich vs rich fight i observed.... off tap.

they need to make the cave bigger now that we have so many more people.

true indeed. or make kind of a little labyrinth in there so u can fight in a place elsewhere so not get disturbed  :unknw: