PVP Cave

Kupidoll

Um, we mght use is as pvp cave, but idk if thats wat the devs made it for. I think there is a quest to do there

The bats where there first.  Keep them!  ;D. Plus you use them to intimidate and show off your damage  ;D

Pvp cave is south of nadir. 

The rules:  stand a few squares apart then signal you're Rdy by using a self buff.

Rangers use evasion.

Rogues use dodge.

BDs use parry.

Barbs use roar.

Druids shamans use defense buff.

When both parties use their signal buff then you fight.

Only people make it pvp room actually it wasnt pvp room, pls dev make pvp room for all so we can battle one on one for example bd vs bd ranger vs ranger

This should be called war cave now.....lots of war happening in US Sapphire nowadays there ;D

Theres a quest for lvl14 that when u finish....u gonna be teleported to "pvp" cave...but this cave seems to be useless

Forgive my poor English

This should be called war cave now.....lots of war happening in US Sapphire nowadays there ;D

Theres a quest for lvl14 that when u finish....u gonna be teleported to "pvp" cave...but this cave seems to be useless

Forgive my poor English

It's not useless, I open a cafe there  ;D

I guess barb mustn't use roar b4 the fight coz its drain more mana n sometimes roar buff didnt reach the enemy. Better use taunt to start the fight. Wat do u think mr. Afro?? ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since the Devs didn't put in a designated safezone for duels, we as players need to mutually come to an agreement.

DO NOT kill opposite faction in the screen below Nadir, so players can freely go to the duel cave.

We have 99.9% of the rest of 2nd island to war/gank, so can we agree to leav that one screen as safe zone for both?

OR are the players gonna ruin yet another aspect of MMO gaming.

as long as there r no neutral area like nadir then every player free to do what they want to do. ppl cant set their own rule. we play, we pay, we deserve the best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think we shouldn't get rid of the bats but all the noobs who disturb on mc and elf side wish we could pvp agains r own faction I would kill so many pvp disturbers on elf side >:D

I think we shouldn't get rid of the bats but all the noobs who disturb on mc and elf side wish we could pvp agains r own faction I would kill so many pvp disturbers on elf side >:D

just make pt if elves or mcs invade u

I agree, keep the bats, but they can be pretty annoying sometimes, especially when u die because of a bat. :mega_shok:

Perhaps, make the bats stand still in a corner forever trapped  :clapping:

bats ruin target :( and people watching too. they sometimes like to place themselves in bad locations and dont clear the way when someone is kitting. lol sucks. that split second u lose chosing target might kill u

bats ruin target :( and people watching too. they sometimes like to place themselves in bad locations and dont clear the way when someone is kitting. lol sucks. that split second u lose chosing target might kill u

yea sometimes while attking or running far , it gets clicked on the bats

even when ur not running, like bd vs barb.. bats move on u or on ur enemy and might ruin the pvp  :'(  was pvpin' suprememan then sudently he stoped atacking.. i didnt know what to do.. if keep on atacking or restart pvp..  :unknw:  although when that happens to me ppl always kill me  ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes the bats are all gone but I feel like something is not right. It actually kept me company when no mcs to fight with.  :cray: now its gone. got nth to do when no mcs.

Yes the bats are all gone but I feel like something is not right. It actually kept me company when no mcs to fight with.  :cray: now its gone. got nth to do when no mcs.

play tetris with elves. :unknw:

The bats where there first.  Keep them!  ;D. Plus you use them to intimidate and show off your damage  ;D

The rules:  stand a few squares apart then signal you're Rdy by using a self buff.

Rangers use evasion.

Rogues use dodge.

BDs use parry.

Barbs use roar.

What do warlocks use?  I just use my trap spell.

What do warlocks use?  I just use my trap spell.

i normally dance to signal that i want to pvp them :facepalm:  or, if they wont respond by giving a signal back i usually use life exhaust, (they are most likely to respond to that skill, dancing works great too, stun skills are far to precious to be wasted as a signal skill)

• 2 weeks later...

The bats where there first.  Keep them!  ;D . Plus you use them to intimidate and show off your damage  ;D

Rangers use evasion.

Rogues use dodge.

BDs use parry.

Barbs use roar.

If only this were true... All i ever see is mass ganking here..