Necromancer Help

Kareem James

If your energy is running low, stop using attack skills and concentrate on healing and/or shielding, depending on which one is of more use. Especially when fighting monsters that won't be dying anytime soon.

If you know you can't survive a mob's attacks Nightmare is useful to get away with. It works most of the time (Not sure if it's 100% chance but sure is close to that even on bosses @lv5 anyways). 

If you know you can't survive a mob's attacks Nightmare is useful to get away with. It works most of the time (Not sure if it's 100% chance but sure is close to that even on bosses @lv5 anyways). 

I think its 100%

yeah, to solo make 5/5 heal 5/5 stun and 3/5 shield have a little cd, and farm away. dont try to dmg cuz you will run out of energy, and when in danger just stun, it is 100% to everything that matters, the only thing i ever saw resist my stun was a mob in lvl 24 snow dg. dont think anything else can resist (except of course the new barb and mage skills)