Omercix

Recently I got pvp with elasiribd who is one of the most famous player in Warspear Online. Also he is full +10 with full great enchants and full ferocity . He have more than 1000 dmg with %45 ferocity also he is in lvl 8 guild magnacarta which has great buffs. All these stats makes him invincible , or not ?? Lets check the video guys :) 

Check my and his stats :

bandicam 2016-10-21 18-30-32-222.jpgbandicam 2016-10-21 18-30-59-410.jpg

you didn't say anything wrong. Omercix is one of the best players I've ever known, able to almost-kill a maxed bd with pvp ( I guess ) Skill build, by using a PvP equip and a pretty PvE skill Build. These things deserve respect, in my opinion

you didn't say anything wrong. Omercix is one of the best players I've ever known, able to almost-kill a maxed bd with pvp ( I guess ) Skill build, by using a PvP equip and a pretty PvE skill Build. These things deserve respect, in my opinion

Ty bro  :give_rose:

Ninja bro, Watch better that video please. It's ela who starts attacking. And he proved how does he act, and how he needed about 3 pots to get rid of him. Imo, if that's how ela defines "being the Best", he needs to know how to pvp

Edited by Higgings

Emh, what u proving here?

You in lvl 9 guild + 3 stars, u ganked him at 1:25 and still died xd

Maybe he wasn't ready, and u can use pots too

Lol really ?  :crazy:  :crazy:  He used 3pots also heal skill 2x . It is not enough ? Yeah 9lvl guild but he is in magnacarta(8lvl guild) so this is same. 3 stars create an equality for me , but still not yet , his stats far higher than me  :mega_shok: Before reacording he ganked me first you can ask the guys in video , and I killed him there so he get mad used ls , used pots and killed me so I went there again and record a video , so he knows I am coming back   ::)

Before reacording he ganked me first you can ask the guys in video , and I killed him there so he get mad used ls , used pots and killed me

Then probably wasn't Asiri, but some friend sharing for arena

First time both signal

Second time bd no signal, dk enters cave and pulls

And if u gank can't cry for pots or others heal

Just LOL ninja  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

Just wow Omer  :clapping:

Hassn/AoA already changed u?

Don't become another Asshole of Arinar

I like ur vids, but this is like Hassn's edited trash, mocking good players for nothing

Pointless

Ninja do not forget how ela was. Try look around the elf chat, and ask some good-reputated ppl to talk about ela... Don't forget also how he made up stories when TheFamily won AoA in tour 2 years ago.

Do not trust him too much just because he killed Hassn ( which I actually liked that video, I had a good laugh over it ).

P.S. the shitty attitude of ganking is a common thing that ela has. He ganked me as well once, ask Crowle or any other guy in YinYang.

P.P.S: Ela can do whatever he wants. All I am askig hin is showing proves of what he always says ( mind to get this sentence properly. If any of you dwelling EU isn't OR , worse, doesn't want to, well, that's your problem ). I've recently talked to an elf, who says he is an High Ego'd player.

So many nubs on eu, need a server crossover or some shit

XD

Greetings from EU ,

PVP my noob druid almighty pro DK :)

Aloha !

Edited by noobdruid