[2016.10.24] Warspear Online 6.2: Valdemar's Feast. Preview

Peter_Munk

valdemar_small.png

Warriors of Arinar!

The end of October is almost here and it means that Horror Circus, one of the main annual holidays, is coming to Arinar this week! You're already tired of waiting for it, aren't you?

This year the Median Night Holiday will be celebrated on a remote island where everyone interested will be welcomed. Mysterious Valdemar and his servants have already prepared entertaining rides, ghastly Dungeons, evil bosses and great treasures! All details will be available on the day of the release, and now the Barker is going to tell something about new Horror Circus!

I'm glad that it's enough space for everyone under my tent! Barker is at your service and I'm ready to answer all your questions about the Median Night Holiday. But, please, not all at once!

"Where is, actually, Sam Hain?" Well, the thing is, Master was very upset about his previous failures and decided to rest and regain some strength. And let's not talk about it anymore...

"What's going on with the Horror Circus, is it not coming?" Not at all! This year Horror Circus will welcome everyone on a remote island that belongs to Count Valdemar! The Count was very kind to organize the event and I can assure you that you won't be disappointed!

"Who is this Valdemar?" You know, the Count doesn't like drawing too much attention to himself and the last time he was seen in public was about 200 to 300 years ago. But it is possible that he will make an exception for you!

"Is it true that Valdemar was married six times and that all his wives mysteriously disappeared?" Hmm... Next question!

"It is said that Valdemar is the most powerful vampire in Arinar, is that so?" No comments, next!

"What do you know about the Judgement Night tractate and the prophesy mentioned there? It it true that it predicts the quick failure of all Valdemar's plans?" That's it! No more questions, see you in Horror Circus! I'm pretty sure that you won't forget this Median Night any time soon!

New Dungeons

inst.png  inst1.png  inst2.png

The best treasures of the feast are carefully hidden on the island. Six difficult and complex Dungeons for players of all levels are ready to welcome everyone, but remember that only the most experienced ones will have a chance to succeed there!

New bosses

boss.png  boss1.png  boss2.png

The new island is full of danger because it is also home for Valdemar's servants. Being skilful with magic, as well as physical weapons, they will cause a lot of troubles for all adventure seekers.

Rides

ride.png  ride1.png  ride2.png

A pleasant tradition of all feasts in Arinar is rides. Prepare your tickets if you have some of them left. And if not, don't worry! Fight monsters, complete quests or buy them from Second-Hand Dealer and receive Good luck tokens that can be exchanged for great rewards!

The completely new rides are awaiting for everyone willing to participate. Get ready to use various means and fight crowds of monsters or even run away from them!

Holiday quests

circus.png  circus1.png  circus3.png

The Horror Circus has prepared a chain of entertaining quests that won't ever let you get bored! You will have to visit the Valdemar's castle, reveal its secret, meet a pack of werewolves, learn about an old prophesy and save the whole Arinar!

Moreover, there are also traditional and some new daily quests that will help you spending time during the whole Median Night Holiday. Prepare some spare slots in your bags because you'll surely get a lot of prizes!

Valdemar

vald.png  vald1.png  vald2.png

A welcoming owner of the holiday island turns out to be a cunning villain and his hospitality is nothing more but a horrible trap. His plans will be revealed and the punishment will be severe, but before facing Valdemar you'll have to survive a chain of dangerous fights. You'll need to start it yourself, but everyone will be able to participate in the battle that will consist of five stages. Crowds of mobs, powerful bosses and Valdemar himself - these are only some of difficulties to overcome. Brace yourself, follow the clues and the victory will be yours!

That's all for now, see you in the game!
AIGRIND

Looks like a new rival has arrived. I can't wait to challenge her!FB_IMG_1477300893642.jpg

Edited by ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

will the event areas be neutral or pvp? 

2 more questions.

a. will we get an oblivion book so we can change our skill's for the needs of the event?

b. what are the holiday skills this year?

Edited by REAPER

will the event areas be neutral or pvp? 

2 more questions.

a. will we get an oblivion book so we can change our skill's for the needs of the event?

b. what are the holiday skills this year?

a. nope, they probably give out ticket for rides / seeker stamina.

b. the same as usual (maybe)

a. nope, they probably give out ticket for rides / seeker stamina.

b. the same as usual (maybe)

you rush through the comments, but skip the entire preview i see... 

you must be the smart one around here.

Valdemar sounds like Voldemort xd 

Little info:

Waldemar or Valdemar is an Old German noble male given name of Old Slavic origin that means "renowned ruler" (literally, "fame" + "power"). The name is a Germanised version of Slavonic name Vladimir. It was introduced into Scandinavia by the 12th-century Danish king Waldemar (or Valdemar).

Six times.. *smirks*

I'm eager to know those countesses, or however they are addressed as.

I hope this Count has a better love story than that extortionist who sparkles during daylight. *chuckles*

Six times.. *smirks*

I'm eager to know those countesses, or however they are addressed as.

I hope this Count has a better love story than that extortionist who sparkles during daylight. *chuckles*

Oh, of course, we got fine oldschool vampires, not vegetarians

Oh, of course, we got fine oldschool vampires, not vegetarians

Splendid! *snaps fingers*

I'm delighted by the news, Great One.

I'm ready to meet this nobleman. *hides wooden stake*

Oh, and please send my regards to uncle Sam..

He will be missed. *salutes*

(I cracked at "vegetarians")

Pffff, Barker didn't even answer the most important questions.

The six wives became dungeons bosses after Valdemar sucked their blood and turned into vampiresses 8)

Edited by Gladiator

"Is it true that Valdemar was married six times and that all his wives mysteriously disappeared?" Hmm... Next question!

"It is said that Valdemar is the most powerful vampire in Arinar, is that so?" No comments, next!

"What do you know about the Judgement Night tractate and the prophesy mentioned there? It it true that it predicts the quick failure of all Valdemar's plans?" That's it! No more questions

Edited by Kitige