Sapphire or Tourmaline

Hyulle

Firstly good morning!

I intend to "start" my journey into the world of Arinar.

I've played a little bit, to feel the dynamics of the game and learn the classes. And what I noticed was that the game basically requires fellowship, is to complete quests to kill bosses or DG's very difficult to do something solo (of course there are always exceptions), especially starting in a game, which has no money and knowledge same. I am Brazilian and I chose to play a little on Tourmaline server as usual, but I confess I felt a hard time finding help and / or partys to perform quests, DGs. This difficulty is present in US-Sapphire server too? This initial difficulty found in Tourmaline server, extends throughout the game, higher convey too?

Restrict to only 2 servers due to the times of the wars that happen in each schedules that encourage me to participate in the future.

I thank you all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Primeiramente, bom dia!

Pretendo "iniciar" minha jornada pelo mundo de Arinar.

Já joguei um pouquinho, para sentir a dinâmica do jogo e conhecer um pouco as classes. E o que notei foi que o jogo basicamente exige companheirismo, seja para completar quests de matar bosses ou DG's, muito difícil fazer algo solo (claro! sempre há exceções), principalmente iniciando em um jogo, onde não se tem dinheiro e muito conhecimento do mesmo. Sou brasileiro e optei por jogar um pouco no servidor Tourmaline como de praxe, mas confesso que senti muita dificuldade em encontrar ajuda e/ou partys para realizar as quests, DGs. Essa dificuldade esta presente no servidor US-Sapphire também? Essa dificuldade inicial encontrada no servidor Tourmaline, se extende por todo o jogo, ou seja, em leveis mais altos também?

Restringi apenas aos 2 servidores devido aos horários das guerras que acontecem em cada um, horários que me favorecem a participar futuramente.

Desde já, agradeço a todos!

It's probably the same problem on all servers. Not everyone is willing to help which is quite sad.

But as I can speak for myself on Us-Sapphire, I usually always help people if they are nice and not rude :) So if you wanna come to Us-Sapphire :good:

We also have some Brazilian players there, or South American in general, so you wouldn't be lonely :D

• 1 month later...

Oi Hyulle, eu verifiquei e não há qualquer post seu no fórum Português pedindo ajuda ou informações; Independente de onde você estiver jogando agora, aproveite para se juntar à nossa calorosa comunidade de brasileiros e também para tirar todas as suas dúvidas e orientações em sua língua nativa sempre que quiser! Se ainda estiver encontrando dificuldades, posso te linkar aos brasileiros que conheço em todos os servidores. Boa sorte!

:friends: