Transfer Scroll and more

Splendor

Hello everyone!!

I'm here again to explain some ideas.

First is the "Unbind Scroll".

Just like me, many people have read about this scroll, but it would certainly be very useful for all players and profitable for Aigrind, so lets see.

1. It should be sold in the Miracle Shop (Price choice of the devs).
2. Just unbind "Equipping items". (Including costumes).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second is the "Transfering Scroll"

We all know how difficult and expensive amplify above the +8. We also know that the game needs updates and new items to the game does not become monotonous. But what to do with old items? Sell ​​and earn 0.0000001% of the money invested? This scroll, makes you can transfer the amplification of personal items.

1. It should be sold in the Miracle shop as +8, +9 and +10 scrolls (The price depends of the amping level, choice of developers to be fair for Aigrind as well).

2. You just can transfer from Personal Items, then, the item that receive the transfer, will be Personal too.

3. You just can transfer items of the same kind. For example:

If you have a +10 Templar's Guisarme (Spear) you will not be able to transfer the amp to Hammer of the Legendary Defender(Two-handed mace). But, if you have another Spear, you can do it. the same with the equips. Helm transfer to Helm, Gloves to Gloves, etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third is the "Advanced cleansing Scroll"

The normal "Cleasing Scroll" turn back your item how it came to the world (remove decorative skins). But, you lost the item skin. So, this "Advanced cleansing Scroll" will return the decorative skin to your bag.  (Miracle shop or NPC shop).

Fourth is the "Advanced unbind Scroll"

I know this is the less probably and almost impossible to do. But I leave my idea here. Why not a scroll that unbind items without losing amplification? Then he would be put on sale at a fair price for Aigrind too.

Ps: I thought these ideas, but not only thinking about the players, and also thinking about the Aigrind. It would be very profitable to Aigrind sell this Scrolls or something that can only be bought with MCOIN. And those players that spend in the game, they would buy more MCOIN to sell these items. Thank you.

Edited by SplendorBR

Each suggestion is great in a player friendly way but go against AIGRIND's (supposed) monetization methods.

but all these suggestions are good ways to monetization, its an 8 years game...

Only the first one might be legit to them, forget about the rest.

Unbind scroll is kinda a need btw. What should a non-paying player do to unbind a weapon, delete the game and hang himself? Same for changing names.

Only the first one might be legit to them, forget about the rest.

Unbind scroll is kinda a need btw. What should a non-paying player do to unbind a weapon, delete the game and hang himself? Same for changing names.

maybe the third too

but all these suggestions are good ways to monetization

Incorrect, unless the items are ridiculously expensive.

I do agree with Gladiator about unbinding scrolls, however.

Edited by Ninja Owl

Incorrect, unless the items are ridiculously expensive.

i know a player that spend almost 1000 signs from +9 to +10... 2 months latwr, new update with new and stronger weapon... and we all know that sometimes isnt too easy amp +8 or high, then it is expensive! the devs have to think in a fair price for both sides :)

i know a player that spend almost 1000 signs from +9 to +10... 2 months latwr, new update with new and stronger weapon... and we all know that sometimes isnt too easy amp +8 or high, then it is expensive! the devs have to think in a fair price for both sides :)

My point exactly. The more people need to amplify their equipment, the more cash flows into AIGRIND's pockets. That's how they roll and won't change a thing, I'm afraid.

My point exactly. The more people need to amplify their equipment, the more cash flows into AIGRIND's pockets. That's how they roll and won't change a thing, I'm afraid.

If you're a farmer and dont buy mcoin, but want transfer the amp of an item and pay with gold to another player, he is a kind of "passive" cash player. They just sell endless Signs, because people can buy and sell them.

and obviously, it will not be cheap, they will need think about a price good for aigrind too

Edited by SplendorBR

Amping to +10 could take up to 10-15k coins or more with some people for weapons. So of it'd be a 15k+ worth, then we might have a conversation about it.

Edited by Gladiator

Amping to +10 could take up to 10-15k coins or more with some people for weapons. So of it'd be a 15k+ worth, then we might have a conversation about it.

but, there are people that can amp with less signs... so, i think they can sell for 5 to 10k coin, anyway if they sell something is better than people dont try amping a new weapon, because already spend a lot with signs.

15k might be enough for 1h if you're lucky but no chance with staff in most cases

all based in %, so its luck. Maybe they could show us the % chance of amp for each lvl of amp.

they do not show, because everyone would fear to amp

nope, because this chance % means nothing at all.

What is a chance to meet t-rex on a city street?

50%. Why so? Because you may meet him. Or may not.

nope, because this chance % means nothing at all.

What is a chance to meet t-rex on a city street?

50%. Why so? Because you may meet him. Or may not.

T-rex doesn't exist, for now at least, so 0%. :lovepig:

• 2 weeks later...

lmao maybe the Russians know something we don't xD

And as for the whole "omg amping is so unfair aigrind just wants money make a amp scroll u can buy at NPC omg aigrind why so greedy"

Seriously. Shut up, and enjoy a game you can fully enjoy completely for free with just a little bit of brains. Did you ever think about how much money it costs to run 5 servers 24/7? Did you think about Roland and Daria and all the other employees that need their salaries? Buy some miracle coins and support a game you enjoy, and stop whining. Seriously

lmao maybe the Russians know something we don't xD

And as for the whole "omg amping is so unfair aigrind just wants money make a amp scroll u can buy at NPC omg aigrind why so greedy"

Seriously. Shut up, and enjoy a game you can fully enjoy completely for free with just a little bit of brains. Did you ever think about how much money it costs to run 5 servers 24/7? Did you think about Roland and Daria and all the other employees that need their salaries? Buy some miracle coins and support a game you enjoy, and stop whining. Seriously

Don't you guys have dinosaurs any longer?

all based in %, so its luck. Maybe they could show us the % chance of amp for each lvl of amp.

if you search, and i mean like really spend time to search, you can find a post where snorlax has posted the % of each lvl.

or was it kuzmitch? ah... can't remember :huh:  :unknw:

Edited by REAPER

Kuzmitch posted a table of the % increase for def n dmg in each amp level, not chance.

Edited by Gladiator