Skill bugs

Djfromhell

I didint know where to post this so here i will.

I noticed some stupid things happening with skills that didnt happen before new update.

So problem is i click on enemy try use my skills but first he usess 3-4 his skills then my gets used,now i know you gonna say its lag... but this is different.

I play fullscreen on pc so i see lot of map,i see ranger entering arena i chose nightmare skill and click on him then my char starts walking to him to use it,when he stops to use skill ranger hits me 2x normal hits,1 normal dmg skill and fire arrow and after he took 70% my hp with those my nightmare is used,and that doesnt make sence i clicked on him when he was whole arena away from me,he probably didnt see me at time i click on him.

And not only with rangers its happens with druids too,and barb too i click with nighmare on barb and before i use it he jumps to me and rekts me.

Probably most stupid moment was in arena i click nightmare on bd from again whole map away and he usess his hamstring and hits me with it before i hit him and that is just bullshit because bd needs close range for it but i need 4-5 spaces for nightmare.

I repeat this is not lag cus i know how lag looks and it didnt happen before new update.

Same with priest's armistice, it looks like some skills have some 0,.. sec for animation. It's lucky to armistice BD before they ham on me.

Edited by Jzargo