PvE Rogue Build (Full Damage Burst) By: Kelvzs US-Sapphire

Kelvzs

Introduction:

Hi guys, Welcome to my guide. I'm Kelvzs, from US-Sapphire. I will share my PvE Rogue Build here. So if there is any of you who disagree or didn't like this build, you're not forced to follow it. I make this to help some Newbies or some people probably interested in my build. If there is any question you're welcome to post at the comment section / pm me. I will answer if I'm not busy.

What is PvE?

In short definiton, PvE (Player Versus Environment) mean we compete against Artifical Intelegence (AI) such as NPC/Monster/Bosses/Dungeons/etc in-game.

What kind of build will be shared here?

I will share a PvE Rogue build with Full Damage Burst Output, mean here the build will be focused on Critical, Accuracy, and Penetration stats. since we're damager and rarely tank, i don't see any reason we go for Defensive build except you're PvP Player. Also with the new agro-system, it's very rare for Rogue to get Agro from Boss now. So Life-Steal will be our Defensive here.
Note: This build required Lv.28 Character, if you're less than 28, try to make up on the skill point.

• Why Critical? Critical mean you deal double damage, 200% of your Dmg-output, so if you're full damage burst build, this stats play the Biggest role here.
  • Why Accuracy? We all know, even u have 25% Accuracy, you will still DODGE, but at least it's LESS DODGE, than Low Accuracy. Because the more you DODGE, mean the more u lost your Damage. DODGE = 0 Damage Deal.
  • Why Penetration? You can count it as Damage, But this stats will give u more damage only to enemies that have High def, that u can't deal your max damage, mean its ignoring some % of enemies defense and u will gain more damage deal (this stats very important).
  • Life Steal? This will act as our Defensive role here. If you have high-damage, high-crit, Life steal is very useful, It's the best stats in-game.

Skill-Points Build

I will directly share my build I use right now, since I can't find another build for Full Damage Burst build. If you have any idea, you're welcome to post in the comment below.

For the main skill:

• Merciless Strike [5/5] Main Damage Skill.
  • Gouge [3/5] One of your control-skill.
  • Stealth [5/5] Increase Dmg by 50% for 1 High Dmg Hit, or invisible 15s.
  • Kick in the back [1/5] Mostly only used if you're PvP Dodge Build.
  • Dodging [1/5] Only used if you're going for Dodge Build.

For the Expert Skill:

• Elusive Jump [1/4] Another Damage skill, but not Crit-able.
  • Ricochet [4/4] Deal 200% of Damage when crit and many target. (Higher than Jump) this skill is very useful and also can be used as Healing, if you're have high Life Steal.
  • Sinister Strike [4/4] Debuff skill, -35% Defense of target.
  • Extermination [1/4] Buff skill cooldown and Atk speed, short time, so i don't think it's worth to spend skill points on it.
  • Flurry of Steel [1/4] Very-Low Damage, but Low cooldown time.
  • Poisonous Blade [1/4] Skill is kinda broken due the high cooldown for 4 dots.

Equipment

For the Equipment, since we go for PvE, of course we will choose gear without Resilience. and give the highest Critical, Accuracy, and Penetration we can get. Here I will directly recommend the Equipment I use for PvE, or you can directly Inspect me at US-Sapphire Kelvzs.

First the Weapon, I'm highly recommended 1h-Axe. Why? Because we go for Full-Damage Output.

and 1h-Axe give the most damage now. So the weapon i recommend is this.

Tos Axe.JPG

Battle Chopper of Devastation Lv.23, Why? There is no more doubt. of course because this axe give all the stats we need !!, it's the best Axe for PvE in my opinion for now. It's obtainable from Tree of Season Heroic Mode.

Second the Armor, I'm highly recommended this

BR Helm.JPG BR Armor.JPG

Burning Rage Helm, and Burning Rage Armor. Obtainable from CC Shop It give Bonuses Crit Stats, which really helpful for this build.

Belt EF.JPG

Belt of Eternal Frost, It have Critical, HP, and Accuracy, this belt is very good and have good stats. Obtainable from Christmas Event (Snowy Bound Map)

Glove IR.JPG

Infinity Reliability Bracelets. It have Crit, and Penet, with 15% HP bonus, this glove is very good for PvE Build. and give good amount of damage. Obtainable from Craft.

Boots EL.JPG

Boots of Elusive One, What?!? Why we use Arena Stuff for PvE, Well for now. Because there is no another Boots which give Crit and HP bonus, except the low level Deep Lords Boots Lv.20. But we need more Crit % !!, So i think it's ok if only 1 part.  :blush:

Third the Accecories, I'm highly recommended:

Cloak Darkmist.JPG

Cloak of Darkmist (Obtainable in Haloween Event Horror Circus Map) This cloak give Damage, and Life Steal stats. and why not Chiton of Darkmist? Well we're rogue, in-case someday you wanted to change your build to dodge, you don't need to get another Cloak.

Lavalier Darkmist.JPG

Lavalier of Darkmist (Obtainable in Haloween Event Horror Circus Map) This Amulet have HP, and Life Steal Stats.

Ring Darkmist.JPG

Signet of Darkmist (Obtainable in Haloween Event Horror Circus Map) This ring have Damage and Accuracy with Life Steal too !! This ring have all the important stats u need.. It's very good.

Possible Stats to get with this Equipment set

Without Guild Buff:

36,7% Critical / 18,8% Accuracy, 10,3% Penetration / 22,5% Life Steal

30,1% Critical / 25,4% Accuracy, 7,7% Penetration / 22,5% Life Steal
With Guild Buff Lv.8

42,7% Critical / 18,8% Accuracy, 16,3% Penetration / 22,5% Life Steal

36,1% Critical / 25,4% Accuracy, 13,7% Penetration / 22.5% Life Steal

With decent HP about 4500

Alright, thats all for now..  I hope this help some people, Thank's for your time reading it all up.. I hope u enjoy it. Sorry for the bad english, since english is not my main language. But at least you understand it is enough hehe.. Likes if u like this build. Leave your comment below if there any suggestion. Thank you all. 

I'm pretty sure flurry 4/4 and extermination 4/4 gives max dps (but u'll need mana pots)

Also Lavalier or Fear (with pene) and Iceq rings better and cheaper

And full BR set, less hp but more accu and speed

I'm pretty sure flurry 4/4 and extermination 4/4 gives max dps (but u'll need mana pots)

Also Lavalier or Fear (with pene) and Iceq rings better and cheaper

And full BR set, less hp but more accu and speed

Ice ring only give damage, lost life steal and accuracy, and the high level one is kinda pricey and rare to find.. 

I agree with Lavalier of Fear and BR Full Set, but with them your HP gonna be very very low.. which make your survivality low. 

With my current build, i can tank any ayvondil T3-T4 bosses with just 1 shaman. If you change to BR Full set and Lavalier of Fear, probably u got like 3,3-3,5k HP.. and can't tank em.

If you can tank them just with 1 shaman that mean u able to farm em with only 2 party members in party, which make the drop rate increased a lot.

Edited by Kelvzs

My current build i use is this 36,1% Critical / 25,4% Accuracy, 13,7% Penetration / 22.5% Life Steal.

With that Accuracy, I really Rarely miss, If my attack rarely miss that mean every attack i gain life steal, that life steal really useful if u farming with only 1 shaman. help heal alot.. every crit i able to heal 400-500, normal atk around 180-190. if u keep DODGE on bosses, probably shaman heal won't closed up the Boss Dmg. as u know, T3-T4 bosses hit 500-800/hit

Yes BR set less hp but more dmg

An alternative is BR helm/body + Kronus boot/gloves

But as u said, now rogues never tank, and in DG more dmg = faster+easier

What kind of build will be shared here?

I will share a PvE Rogue build with Full Damage Burst Output, mean here the build will be focused on Critical, Accuracy, and Penetration stats. since we're damager and rarely tank, i don't see any reason we go for Defensive build except you're PvP Player. Also with the new agro-system, it's very rare for Rogue to get Agro from Boss now. So Life-Steal will be our Defensive here.

Yes BR set less hp but more dmg

An alternative is BR helm/body + Kronus boot/gloves

But as u said, now rogues never tank, and in DG more dmg = faster+easier

Yea :D 

Well it's depend, i build it like this so i don't need many sets armor .. 

I can just use this set, still good dmg, and can tank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How long does sinister strike debuff last

I only have it at 3/4 currently, but mine lasts 13 seconds, and reduces opponent's physical and magical defenses by 25%. I love it! (I am currently level 21 rogue, following many of the recommendations on this thread, as I am a WS noob, this is my first character on the game.)

• 9 months later...

Questions:

is this build still valid today?

How does ricochet dmg compares to jump in single target?

Sinister strike debuff applies to all party meaning all party will deal 35% dmg?

Sorry the bad english and noobish questions..

1 hour ago, Naopeida said:

is this build still valid today?

Yes

How does ricochet dmg compares to jump in single target?

sorry don't know, don't use this skill

but jump will get bonus damage if the target is effected by poison skill

Sinister strike debuff applies to all party meaning all party will deal 35% dmg?

Well it applies to enemy, so any incoming attack from any source to the effected target will ignore 35% of the effected target armor

Sorry the bad english and noobish questions..

I didn't find it bad :concentration:

Edited by FakeUser

• 1 month later...

Nice guide dude, really appreciate it, but I got a question as I'm still leveling up my rogue.

Which expert skill should I buy first?

As I'm going to be a PVE rogue your guide will help me a lot, since it's the more complete recently, so anyways, I'm thinking about buying the ricochet first, what do you think? Cheers from Brazil.