Do something about the random wars/change mechanics [Rant]

mailliwdxb

I suggest that if you're absolutely convinced about it, should make a large virtual signed petition with all who disagree with something, showing a solution to the problem. if this, in fact, was a technically an error, you should gather your evidence and bring this issue to someone responsible for this. otherwise you'll only receive the community's personal opnion and we both know to which faction the majority belongs. If my personal opnion matter, I think hardly a developer make a mistake so gross that so many without technical experience players would be able to notice, regardless, you should avoid arrows for free. but knowing you well, you're only reaping what you sow. I'm sorry for you.

I bet they have the problem of people crying about imbalance since the Legion faction was invented and still it's fine.

On Us-Sapphire Legions won territories over the past 9-10 months. Did their population grow? No, same as with Sentinels. Population doesn't increase or decrease by winning or losing events.

If Sentinels were benefited, Devs wouldn't have nerfed Counter Strike xD

It's seems as though you want to add fuel and create arguments...aren't you a moderator? Why bring debate here with every MC post? This thread is under the umbrella of "suggestions" and people are trying to suggest fixes and voice their concerns.

People are upset that they cannot explore the games potential because they have chosen a faction that is underdeveloped and dominated by a larger population. Yes they probably have heard people complain about imbalance in population since the dawn of time but that's because it has been this way for a long time. PROOF: Years ago I could not make an elf because it was locked - go and try to make one today - still the same, still capped, still overpopulated.

I offer three suggestions in this "suggestion thread" that I hope aigrind will notice:

1. Make a safe zone around all respawn points so that we are not immobilized due to a dozen aoe's that are planted for hours on our respawn zones, affecting game play.

2. Buff up the npcs in towns.

3. Make MC side more appealing to join so that numbers can begin to level out. (Change the name, offer 2x free daily chest, give a free costume at level 10) Some exclusive incentive to get newcomers to join MC so that the population levels out.

These are suggestions so please accept that there's nothing to argue with here.

Edited by Senpaiscam

add priest's mystic mark in your list bro, it's AoE without clear limit restriction ;D

still clearly remembered how elves cried so hard in the previous skill update, heal totem, absolute reflex, warlock bla bla ... MC op in war bla bla

laughing so hard, because that time I almost create this similiar post :rofl: (somehow I could resist it)

I guess since the skills' fixes, elves didn't win any war in US. :P

it is a problem of US elves, not ours. As you can see, russian elves are doing pretty good.

I think Gladiator's old post and Roland's old answer also work for MCs too

war.png

I bet they have the problem of people crying about imbalance since the Legion faction was invented and still it's fine.

On Us-Sapphire Legions won territories over the past 9-10 months. Did their population grow? No, same as with Sentinels. Population doesn't increase or decrease by winning or losing events.

If Sentinels were benefited, Devs wouldn't have nerfed Counter Strike xD

If Legions were benefited, Devs wouldn't nerfed Rogue "Absolute Reflexes" and "Poisonous Blade".

"Absolute Reflexes" only active if you Dodge once, 9% Dodge, 9% Atk Spd, and if Rogue going Full Dodge, They lost all skill points they should've put at their Damage Skill.

"Poisnous Blade" this so called "Expert" is real. 26s cooldown for 4 dots Low Dmg.

Nerfing the Absolute Reflexes alone is huge effect on war and events, etc.

Verbal warning. I'm not spreading bs, I'm telling it from my point of view and I know others would agree with me.

It's always and ALWAYS Legion players who keep on whining, and for some reason always the same. Sentinels too are/were unhappy about some skill changes but for some reason they never stay here crying and complaining about other classes being op like you guys constantly do about any Sentinel class. It's insane

Sentinels never complaining about other classes being op, because they're always more op than other classes on legion. And they always winning anyway, So why would they complain..

Anyway, Isn't Sentinel complaining and whining about Necromancer "Mental Pit" because it's too op, and because of that the "Dmg Reduce" the "Cooldown" is nerfed.

So don't say "Sentinels too are/were unhappy about some skill changes but for some reason they never stay here crying and complaining about other classes being op like you guys constantly do about any Sentinel class. It's insane" 

Edited by Kelvzs

add priest's mystic mark in your list bro, it's AoE without clear limit restriction ;D

still clearly remembered how elves cried so hard in the previous skill update, heal totem, absolute reflex, warlock bla bla ... MC op in war bla bla

laughing so hard, because that time I almost create this similiar post :rofl: (somehow I could resist it)

tell me why insta jump aoe stuns

x4-5 aoes with a stun bypass

again insta rush aoe stun (no restriction i assume)

7 people song acttivation per druid

is not broken when the other class barely has any aoe of their own....and if so are restricted (even tho they are 3x3)

in a war game id assume action would take place against this bullshittery

After reading through a few of the replies on this topic i have come to the conclusion that the entire community here is toxic. Is it not possible to have a real debate without coming up with biased personal opinions while attacking everyone else who doesn't support your point of view? Quite sad to see how this community has plummeted over the years.

Everyone seems to see things from their factions point of view, without having the ability to see it "in perspective." 

Now this topic is a mere suggestion, where players and developers are supposed to come in with honest ideas and fixes which could benefit us all, which in turn - would make this game way more enjoyable. 

___

With this recent update, the tides of war has dramatically changed - For the past 9-10 months of warspear; Noone can deny the fact that it was in fact, the forces of the legion who dominated the battlefields; The sentinels rarely won any wars, despite the fact that they vastly outnumber mcs depending on what server you're from.

___

I see a trend going on here, where both factions or classes have experience their own "Golden Age" as updates are released. By golden age i mean timeframes where a faction / class gain an upper hand in different aspects of the game which may last for quite some time.

Anyway, i'm not here to talk about "golden ages" of the past. I'm here to talk about another issue, which i feel need to be discussed by everyone - professionally.

As Stuns and a few players on the mc side of the faction stated previously, the new "war event" has resulted in elves; especially on Sapphire - coming in and camping at T4 for hours at a time, with mcs having no chance whatsoever in defending themselves. Due to the overwhelming forces of the sentinels constantly spamming in their AoE skills. This is a complete game killer - when you're dead there's nothing you can do ingame.

Demanding Arena is impossible when you're dead, And quickly teleporting to another location doesn't work either - due to the sheer amount of Aoe spells and stuns constantly hitting Legionnaires from the respawn statue. 

I honestly don't care about who ends up winning a war, because i'm quite certain sometime in the future - New updates may favor legionnaires which ends up with them winning wars, and vice versa. 

All i want are open suggestions / debates on how we can minimize / reduce the chance of something like this happening, without players here attacking each other with biased and personal opinions. Holding a debate / giving suggestions is all about keeping it proffessional, while having the ability to see the "problem" from the opposite point of view aswell ; This way i'm certain we could all come up with a good solution that would benefit both parties regarding this issue of elves camping at our towns.

Sincerely,

Shadowtear

US - Sapphire

As main topic is concern I believe this thread not really bout winning or losing..(part of). Main issue here abuse aoe skill at t4 which kill the fun. And few reasonable suggestion have been present in few prev reply. maybe not as whole, but kindly consider it.

Logged on today after almost a week of absence, to watch the Sentinels steamroll through this new event. I thought to myself, whatever, they have the numbers and perhaps more enthusiasm, but what surprised me the most was seeing people in chat saying things like "MCs die proud! Naked protest in T4" and other people saying "Get out of there" and "You'll get stuck." Just made me think to myself, what the hell happened to this game. Imagine being a noob, trying to get your jazz done near T4/T5 Irselnort, I feel sorry for those players.

After reading through a few of the replies on this topic i have come to the conclusion that the entire community here is toxic. Is it not possible to have a real debate without coming up with biased personal opinions while attacking everyone else who doesn't support your point of view? Quite sad to see how this community has plummeted over the years.

Everyone seems to see things from their factions point of view, without having the ability to see it "in perspective."

Now this topic is a mere suggestion, where players and developers are supposed to come in with honest ideas and fixes which could benefit us all, which in turn - would make this game way more enjoyable.

___

With this recent update, the tides of war has dramatically changed - For the past 9-10 months of warspear; Noone can deny the fact that it was in fact, the forces of the legion who dominated the battlefields; The sentinels rarely won any wars, despite the fact that they vastly outnumber mcs depending on what server you're from.

___

I see a trend going on here, where both factions or classes have experience their own "Golden Age" as updates are released. By golden age i mean timeframes where a faction / class gain an upper hand in different aspects of the game which may last for quite some time.

Anyway, i'm not here to talk about "golden ages" of the past. I'm here to talk about another issue, which i feel need to be discussed by everyone - professionally.

As Stuns and a few players on the mc side of the faction stated previously, the new "war event" has resulted in elves; especially on Sapphire - coming in and camping at T4 for hours at a time, with mcs having no chance whatsoever in defending themselves. Due to the overwhelming forces of the sentinels constantly spamming in their AoE skills. This is a complete game killer - when you're dead there's nothing you can do ingame.

Demanding Arena is impossible when you're dead, And quickly teleporting to another location doesn't work either - due to the sheer amount of Aoe spells and stuns constantly hitting Legionnaires from the respawn statue.

I honestly don't care about who ends up winning a war, because i'm quite certain sometime in the future - New updates may favor legionnaires which ends up with them winning wars, and vice versa.

All i want are open suggestions / debates on how we can minimize / reduce the chance of something like this happening, without players here attacking each other with biased and personal opinions. Holding a debate / giving suggestions is all about keeping it proffessional, while having the ability to see the "problem" from the opposite point of view aswell ; This way i'm certain we could all come up with a good solution that would benefit both parties regarding this issue of elves camping at our towns.

Sincerely,

Shadowtear

US - Sapphire

Dear gerza! U schnitzel!

Please in All balanceness hear this User!

This needs to Change in all name of mcs!

#change #destroysenviroment #actnow #before its too late

Sincerly PPAP Peinapfel

The outcome of wars has nothing to do with balance

Don't even try balance a game based on events taking 2h/week

Just change (or remove) this one-sided and boring war system

See http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/55004-dominion-war/

The outcome of wars has nothing to do with balance

Don't even try balance a game based on events taking 2h/week

Just change (or remove) this one-sided and boring war system

See http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/55004-dominion-war/

the outcome of war over long periods of time show a certain trend interlinkable between certain aspects like skilling and whatnot

like ffs dude..warspear ....

nerf call to how it was before.....reduce stun bypass time of mage....bd aoe stun (add restriction ffs..wtf)

Edited by mailliwdxb

I only kill idiots in pvp cave so i quess my opinion isnt valid but i want to throw in my cents about your class discussions.

I'll only talk about the couple problematic points to keep it short.

Mage = Fine. They needed what they got stop crying.

Priest = Still shit except against couple of classes only works as a half assed support in wars.

Pala = Why the hell does the tp stun now. It was only supposed to stun while it was used in banner's range as far as i know. Stupid change make it back to the way it was. Nothing else needed to be done. As long as we dont get instantly comboed from pala tp stun to FoJ all is good.

Bd = Rush needs to be restricted stun amount if it isnt, cant really tell. Maybe tone down Power of blade or lower the amount of fero you get from dual wielding Whether it be axes or while using a shield. Melee's in general get way overkill fero.

Ranger = Good now. No need to change anything here. If you lose to a ranger and cry about it go hang yourself. Or make another class that can beat it.

Druid = Song still needs to be nerfed. Whether it be duration or stun chance. Don't care. Otherwise no need to do anything.

Lock = Op in 1v1s now (ONLY in 1v1). Half decent in wars due to dark circle and only dark circle. Puddle deals way too low damage to be useful in anyway.

Necro = Getting there but still far too weak. Where's my Soul Geyser skill which i suggested long ago :cray: . Need A

Dk = Op in 1v1 like lock. Could even say it's a mini lock except without the circle. The statement i made about fero stands still. Nerf it wtf. Tank setup dks with mace's are op (in 1v1 in wars still border line useless).

Barb = Charge got buffed with added dmg. I quess it's good? Would have preferred higher stun chance but hey can't complain. Same story as mage.

Shaman = Heal totem needs to be nerfed somewhat. 500 heal ticks over a long period wtf. New link pls. But Make eq back to 5x5 already. 

Rogue = Got what they deserved. You arrogant bastards with fero axes killed way too many people with stealth buffed poison. And yes i have a rogue too. With highish amps learn to live with it. Pretty sure they made poison apply from your skills too so use that out of stealth merciless again. You'll one hit so many lower hp builds it's ridiculous.

Could use more aoe's in Legion in general While we do have a few its far too few compared to Sentinels. Need something here aight. So next time give more single target skills to sentinels while some crowd contol skills to legion. 2 good ones is already enough. And nothing can be done short term about faction population.

My chars below if you think i'm pulling all of this from my anus.

BD lv22, bit outdated gear, but dodge build so i still smash shitty rogues and their fero axes into blood pulps.

Ranger lv22,  outdated gear but lv21 stun xbow +9 with dmg amu, quess it works as a suicide bomb or smth?

Druid lv22, lv19 arena gear with gt but lv21 +9 arena staff, full +8, if my song worked like the rest of the druids maybe i would be a better pvp  druid.

Priest lv19, cant exactly call it good but i still beat a shit tier lv24 shaman with it so i quess im good? Cx

Pala lv10, Yea uhh no. Maybe ill level it when i have the money to work on it?

Mage lv15, Not up there but i've killed far too many mages so i know how they work lol.

Dk lv22, Need to work on them amps and get a 1h setup going. As for now +8 Lord spear with some other +8 gear.

Lock lv22, Full +9 with accesory +10s. Been my main since hex. 

Necro lv22, full +7 with +9 lv21 staff. Killed shitty +10 lv28 priests when i was lv20 with +8 17 staff so you can imagine what they deal with now.

Shaman lv22, +9 staff lv21 missing kronus mask low ish amps except +8 rings. Still kite melees well enough with 2.4k hp and lightning shield and fire totem as my only experts.

Rogue lv21, +9 lord axes full +7, Been working on it recently, need to still figure out what to do with it.

Barb lv22, right now lv21 +9 stun mace with some scetchy gear. Need some arena pieces and 1h axe + shield. And some experts.

Play time clocking in the thousands of hours. Pretty well divided between all classes.

Edited by Raislin

mot points agreeable but plz

mage got what they deserve?

several aoe with stun bypass is bs....aoe stun aoe dot aoe pos lock

mages cant take down numbers without the any repercussions unless the said mage has low hp

from an arena war point of view this is utter crap and deserves a fix if you play a mage or not

meteor firecircle chains timewarp and on top of all that a (technically) aoe hex makes em a war mvp

mot points agreeable but plz

mage got what they deserve?

several aoe with stun bypass is bs....aoe stun aoe dot aoe pos lock

mages cant take down numbers without the any repercussions unless the said mage has low hp

from an arena war point of view this is utter crap and deserves a fix if you play a mage or not

meteor firecircle chains timewarp and on top of all that a (technically) aoe hex makes em a war mvp

Mage's were weak as duck before. Just because you get killed by one doesnt mean shit. Mages are op in wars but what can they do if you want to balance the class for smaller scale fights as well. If you want to win against them spam damage skills on them. Besides the lv4 skill was something like 10 seconds? It's not op at all. While it's annoying that they can walk through stuns, im pretty sure barbs can do that now too am i right?

Edited by Raislin

Mage's were weak as duck before. Just because you get killed by one doesnt mean shit. Mages are op in wars but what can they do if you want to balance the class for smaller scale fights as well. If you want to win against them spam damage skills on them. 

i can beat any mage on US (kessler exception) but that's beside the point

saying a class isn't broken just because they had a rough time in the prior updates doesnt excuse them from getting skills that help them camp mc t4 for 1 hour

this is a war game and their aoe/stun bypass needs a nerf and will get one soon if it still goes on in this humiliating manner

If you get killed in t4 for hours mage's arent the problem its the sheer volume of players. And as i said, nothing can be done short term. I just log off and go watch hentai or smthing. Same thing happened in eu armor cliff.

ive noticed the same trend in 3v3 randoms as well its obvious that a class that has a aoe hex and damge output so massive on multiple targets that its reached the nerf point

besides if you dont want to listen then go ahead, you'll see how the class isnt just strong but somewhat broken sooner or later.

Fyi, Call was 7x7 radius when Banner was needed, and now it is 3x3. Turning it back isn't really a nerf, and being usable without Banner isn't a buff too.

So basically it has now way smaller radius and incredibly bigger chance to miss, but only you don't have to wait 2 seconds waiting time between using expert skills before teleporting.

The skill has just been fixed to useful.

Edited by Gladiator

Fyi, Call was 7x7 radius when Banner was needed, and now it is 3x3. Turning it back isn't really a nerf, and being usable without Banner isn't a buff too.

So basically it has now way smaller radius and incredibly bigger chance to miss, but only you don't have to wait 2 seconds waiting time between using expert skills before teleporting.

The skill has just been fixed to useful.

But you see when banner was needed you could expect the stun coming your way. In which case it was avoidable. Now in best case you can get stunned without even seeing the pala because you play on shitty res pc client or portrait mode on lower res phones. (Why the hell is the pc client so small anyway, Glad i dont have a 4k monitor so i don't have to deal with client that's the size of a fly shit.)

Edited by Raislin

4 yards jump dude, any cast is longer than that. And it's a chance. And if you're already walking it's very possible to have the Paladin miss because of screen bug.

Edited by Gladiator

Removes it or not, in your complaint, you're talking about effects in wars, well, it will have a bigger effect with bigger radius, then you will come and cry again and bla bla bla.

Again, don't complain about Paladins, the fact that the class sucks in 1v1 and and tanking is enough, at least we have something now to be useful.

Removes it or not, in your complaint, you're talking about effects in wars, well, it will have a bigger effect with bigger radius, then you will come and cry again and bla bla bla.

Again, don't complain about Paladins, the fact that the class sucks in 1v1 and and tanking is enough, at least we have something now to be useful.

simultaneous dmg output and stun

or increased stun rate at the sacrifice of a nuke

ill take the latter and everybody else here would agree also

Make banner how it was before.

Lol "you guys got it nerfed" We got no shit nerfed. xD

Also DK is strong enough, don't even get me started. They don't have AoE, yeah, but they can fully lock 1 target and tank like 2 Paladins in PvE and PvP with the buffed Reserves.

"Grrrrr my class is now buffed and became OP in everything but no AoE, so make all classes no AoE"

cried about a secondary buff and made the skill utterly useless lmao

dk is strong enough when it comes to stunning 1 person...do you want r0land to come back here telling you that this game isnt about pvp?

a stun based dk like me (max cd mana [guild buff]) cant simultaneously stun 2 players at the same time like palas and nuke em too :)

so much bs to defend a broken skill set in a war game and you used to be against bds XD 

define more op?

a 1v1 class with lifesteal as pve support and stuns as pvp support (on a single entity)

mind you i only complain when shit gets annoying in general like counter abuse 

cried about a secondary buff and made the skill utterly useless lmao

dk is strong enough when it comes to stunning 1 person...do you want r0land to come back here telling you that this game isnt about pvp?

a stun based dk like me (max cd mana [guild buff]) cant simultaneously stun 2 players at the same time like palas and nuke em too :)

so much bs to defend a broken skill set in a war game and you used to be against bds XD 

Here, get this through your thick head and understand it well:

Paladin is group play character, if you nerf its AoE, it will be useless as it was before the latest update. Weak in all aspects.

As a Paladin, I expect not bad tank-ablities, good AoE control and support. As a DK, you expect strong defense and good 1 target lock. Each has its role, RPG, remember?

Now whether or not the whole faction has too much AoE for wars, is another topic and can be dealt with with the next expert skills release. You don't f*ck up certain classes for wars, also affecting both PvP and PvE, in which they could make them (Mage and Paladin) weak with those f*ck-ups like before. The game is not only wars, hell, that's maybe less than 10% of the game.

Paladin can stun 2 players for a short time, and do damage to both, but when they attack and stun him, gg, way too weak in defense.

DK, and Barbs too, can tank and have its own roles in the game as the best tankers in PvE and PvP (1v1 and Arena too, if you had better gears with better def and resi, you'd know how tanky DKs are).

And Illumination and all AoE obviously need target restriction in PvP, I didn't say no.

Here, get this through your thick head and understand it well:

Paladin is group play character, if you nerf its AoE, it will be useless as it was before the latest update. Weak in all aspects.

As a Paladin, I expect not bad tank-ablities, good AoE control and support. As a DK, you expect strong defense and good 1 target lock. Each has its role, RPG, remember?

Now whether or not the whole faction has too much AoE for wars, is another topic and can be dealt with with the next expert skills release. You don't f*ck up certain classes for wars, also affecting both PvP and PvE, in which they could make them (Mage and Paladin) weak with those f*ck-ups like before. The game is not only wars, hell, that's maybe less than 10% of the game.

Paladin can stun 2 players for a short time, and do damage to both, but when they attack and stun him, gg, way too weak in defense.

DK, and Barbs too, can tank and have its own roles in the game as the best tankers in PvE and PvP (1v1 and Arena too, if you had better gears with better def and resi, you'd know how tanky DKs are).

And Illumination and all AoE obviously need target restriction in PvP, I didn't say no.

then what do you propose you open minded person?

fix aoe numbers by keeping things the same? :D

god...atleast make some sense