Do something about the random wars/change mechanics [Rant]

mailliwdxb

Since i found no adequate area to put this in lets go

recently the new update regarding the random chaos invasion was released and with the update came many changes of which includes skill fixes and what not that were extremely good on a pvp and arena scale

but from....personal....constant t4 camp death experiences.....ive come to the conclusion that elves ..to be specific ...druids mages and paladins have gained a somewhat upper hand due to their ranged aoe

now by this time you'd have already put that trigger finger on your keyboards trying to counter me with facts like lock has a aoe move set thats op af.

OK, Lets count (keep in mind ranged aoe = aoe moves that have a 5x5 range / usable from a distance)

lock = darkcircle and pool

dk = ..... (only surrounding the dk = inability to use in war because of the impossibility of reaching mid group) death call (low magic dmg still not talked about by devs

necro = acid rain  (only 3x3 space but i can let you people use as an excuse) panic = requires mid map aka same condition as dk and hence unable to use

sham = (again..pos lock only 3x3 not supposed to be on list)

rogue = ricochet (does not hit all, single time use) 

barb = (roar is not lock or dot and even with restricted entity , so of the list) skill bypass, which reduces a lower amount of time than mage

no 5x5 aoe or effective stuns. locks.

reasonable ones to put in = darkcircle pool acid rain stunbypass

now elfs

druid = song (5x5) and ground roots

bd = rush (no fixed entities gz devs...smartasses)

ranger = arrow rain

paladin = harads call, banner , illumination (no restriction wtf)

mages = chains meteor stunbypass blazing ground timewarp  blinding fire (no ...restrictions)

priests = harads tears (no..restrictions)

14 aoe skills ...ranged/5x5/no restrictions

I gave proof on post, I've given reason, formal reply from an admin appreciated with a reason or a incoming fix.

+ have this ss as an icing (elves had t4 for 20mins approx) 

dont give us a deaf ear this time and to add,,this is not a pvp we're taling about...a basic fundamental of the game that has it in the name of the game itself 'war'spear

post-19717-0-02842300-1476380047_thumb.png

something needs to be done, also the population is so skewed its discouraging. Can devs lock character creation on elf side until its fixed?

to add change the t4 exit on either elf or mc

it is a 1 stair gap on elf whereas 3/4 on mcs side

a free costume chance is not fun...but when spawn t4 camping comes into a play...i get pissed

Amen!

Agreed 100%, and as Author said.. it's not about pvp, its about something that's  crucial in WARspear.

I would like to Admins take this seriously.  :)

And since they have soo many aoe skills, it would be nice to see old earthquakes 5x5 range again, at least

After every event the elves prevent us from re-spawning for an hour due to overwhelming numbers on their side compared to MC and a great deal of area damage aoe adds to that. During this time (1 hour) I will most likely play something else because it is pointless to continuously die to multiple area damage around the respawn. Maybe I'll have a better experience in this new game and maybe I'll spend money there instead...

Love the game and I hope people don't leave but I see if something is not resolved than people will.

Move the location of spawns so they are not close to war flags and make a safe zone around the re-spawns. Buff up the npcs...people arent lvl 20 capped anymore.

Easy fix.

if devs gonna read this i want them to know that panic need more range and necro needs fast travel skill (bd have it,mage have it,rogue can jump to mobs aka have it,barb can jump to mobs aka have it,shaman can move people around,bla bla :D )

give necro something like set 2 dark circles and can teleport between then till they are gone :D

Pala and mage recent changes turn the tide of war, for years elves rarely win and now they started to count their winning streak.

It also depend on the server, MC in EU still could win chaos invasion (AFK factor).

also hassn stop spamming LS become huge factor that could infulence result of battle.
If any MC deny that , at least it has big influence in elves side.

It's all about the skills. First elves used to win wars almost on every server. Then after skill changes mcs had their turn. Now it's elves' turn. Elves won last territory war on 5/7 servers. It won't change until the next skills fixes.

Rogues -> Invisibility

Enough said.

"It's all about skills"

Do u mean rogues can destroy flag easily with stealth? Palas spamming banners and mages using their eye skill makes it really hard, almost impossible to reach the flag. You should try it yourself :P

Well there was a time when hardly any sentinels joined war and that time it was very easy for rogues to break through and to hit flag with jump posien and strike.

That time banner and eye already existed.

It's mostly about how many people join the war, not about the skills. Instead of pulling all sentinels skills into the "op light", maybe consider what good skills mc have and how to effectively use them in a war?

Well there was a time when hardly any sentinels joined war and that time it was very easy for rogues to break through and to hit flag with jump posien and strike.

That time banner and eye already existed.

It's mostly about how many people join the war, not about the skills. Instead of pulling all sentinels skills into the "op light", maybe consider what good skills mc have and how to effectively use them in a war?

Less sentinels joined war because mcs got better by skill fixes and started winning. This happened on all servers, not only on our Sapphire. Everyone could see this in territory war discussion and ws website. Insisting that rogues can win wars alone doesn't make sense at all

Another issue I would like to point out is the spying during wars, it happens, every war.

probably a double sided issue.

Is there any way a login timer could be set when switching from elf to mc characters to at least help detour some of this?

Less sentinels joined war because mcs got better by skill fixes and started winning. This happened on all servers, not only on our Sapphire. Everyone could see this in territory war discussion and ws website. Insisting that rogues can win wars alone doesn't make sense at all

Did I somewhere insist that rogues alone can win a war? I don't think so.

I gave an example of a very useful skill

You refered stealth as a skill that could make a difference. But as i stated above it is nearly impossible to reach flag with stealth, feel free to try it yourself again. You fail to see the facts that i have stated many times. No point in this conversation. Just check the war results on all servers.

Simple fix #2

Change the name of MC side to something more appealing to get new players there so that the numbers become more balanced. Here's some suggestions:

Aliens, The dark side, Terminators

Something better than this boring "mountain clan & forsaken" that will bring more people to mc side. MC side is being overrun and once everyone gets fed up with it and all plays Elf than the game will eventually die out. People will get bored quick.

Think about that GMs will you still have a job in 2 years if the game goes under? Something needs to change because killing MC side with low population and op aoe's will eventually kill the game.

Fix this for our future as players and yours as employment. Peace out

You refered stealth as a skill that could make a difference. But as i stated above it is nearly impossible to reach flag with stealth, feel free to try it yourself again. You fail to see the facts that i have stated many times. No point in this conversation. Just check the war results on all servers.

Seen many rogues doing it actually .-.

Simple fix #2

Change the name of MC side to something more appealing to get new players there so that the numbers become more balanced. Here's some suggestions:

Aliens, The dark side, Terminators

Something better than this boring "mountain clan & forsaken" that will bring more people to mc side. MC side is being overrun and once everyone gets fed up with it and all plays Elf than the game will eventually die out. People will get bored quick.

Think about that GMs will you still have a job in 2 years if the game goes under? Something needs to change because killing MC side with low population and op aoe's will eventually kill the game.

Fix this for our future as players and yours as employment. Peace out

It's called Legions and Sentinels by the way. This game exists since so many years and daily new players are comming and old ones are leaving. That's the way it is with every game

I'm pretty sure it's about overpopulation and good play, not skills. I've been in events with both sides.

Also:

- All Mage's AoE got target limits, besides that some skills have the same characteristic with being only around the character which you complained about.

- Banner and Call are restricted. Illumination same with Dk's Hurricane, with somewhat less damage and bigger radius.

- Tears chance to hit only characters who are in fight with the priest and his party, technically, it is restricted.

You're comparing from one point of view, mc one, as usual. You somehow deleted some of MC's AoE skills and compared to all Elves'.

Do something about overpopulation? Sure. Make more ways for MCs to get through t4? Sure. Skills are fine till now.

You're comparing from one point of view, mc one, as usual.

jajajaja true.

where this kind of post when elves were always raped by MCs in previous update skill :rofl: I guess no one bats an eye.

somehow GM can't make it balance each skill update. Last update MC win, this update elf win, next maybe MC win again.

This skill update is fair for all as if for now, overpopulation is a problem, that I don't know how to solve. Maybe limit war participation? Making MC's skills more OP again like before is a nope.

Paladins have finally got a purpose now, and some people wanna nerf the only thing we got, AoE. plz :facepalm:.

It's called Legions and Sentinels by the way. This game exists since so many years and daily new players are comming and old ones are leaving. That's the way it is with every game

...And every game eventually crumbles.

You're missing the point...something could be done to bring MC population up and the game has existed for years with this imbalance issue. The recent update has dramatically made it noticeably worse by benefitting elf - Fact. There's only a handful of MC logged on during events compared to Elves and it will grow to 100% elf population eventually because people will gravitate to where the enjoyment is. It's much more fun with a group of 100 than it is with the 20 trying to respawn in T4 as the posted screen displays.

The game will crumble in time like this and we as players will just move on to another game - It's the way of the industry. No big deal.

GMs however will be looking for a job. Fix this please

I bet they have the problem of people crying about imbalance since the Legion faction was invented and still it's fine.

On Us-Sapphire Legions won territories over the past 9-10 months. Did their population grow? No, same as with Sentinels. Population doesn't increase or decrease by winning or losing events.

If Sentinels were benefited, Devs wouldn't have nerfed Counter Strike xD

This skill update is fair for all as if for now, overpopulation is a problem, that I don't know how to solve. Maybe limit war participation? Making MC's skills more OP again like before is a nope.

Paladins have finally got a purpose now, and some people wanna nerf the only thing we got, AoE. plz :facepalm:.

no stun restriction aoe with def reduce no matter what (pala

x4 aoe on one char with stun bypass (mage)

first war every mc participated and we saw how horrible it was, just because you see overpopulation doesnt mean its the only reason

=> reason behind overpopulation should be noted

=> sudden losses of wars and chaos event on all servers in a row

when something needs to be fixed its to be done even if its the class you're playing

before you comment crap read my initial post i highlighted every aoe with 5x5 rad no restriction  (aka bullshit)

no 1v1 here, all wars

I bet they have the problem of people crying about imbalance since the Legion faction was invented and still it's fine.

On Us-Sapphire Legions won territories over the past 9-10 months. Did their population grow? No, same as with Sentinels. Population doesn't increase or decrease by winning or losing events.

you assume the population hasnt grown

Sithlords is the only level 9 guild on server making tremendous gp with leache blackpearl indoxxmc and horde following

stop spreading bs and not facts

these skills (harads call, illlumination, blazing ground, ennoblement ,shattered stone, harads banner, rush, tornado, fetters of justice, tear)

harads call, harads banner (def reduce), illumination, rush, fetters of justice(not sure if already restricted or not, tear = add restriction

shattered stone, tornado, blazing ground = reduce stun entities

ennoblement = decrease time/limit amount of skill blocks

Edited by mailliwdxb

I'm pretty sure it's about overpopulation and good play, not skills. I've been in events with both sides.

Also:

- All Mage's AoE got target limits, besides that some skills have the same characteristic with being only around the character which you complained about.

- Banner and Call are restricted. Illumination same with Dk's Hurricane, with somewhat less damage and bigger radius.

- Tears chance to hit only characters who are in fight with the priest and his party, technically, it is restricted.

You're comparing from one point of view, mc one, as usual. You somehow deleted some of MC's AoE skills and compared to all Elves'.

Do something about overpopulation? Sure. Make more ways for MCs to get through t4? Sure. Skills are fine till now.

sorry didnt read this

refer to my mage nerf post above

hurricane is restricted and illumination is able to attack all with damage that reaches 800+ with fero hammer

tears connect to all in party aka bd rush + tear = all hit

no im speaking logically, when so many aoes are onn one side and these aoes are 5x5 and probably no restriction its called bullshit brokenery 

Verbal warning. I'm not spreading bs, I'm telling it from my point of view and I know others would agree with me.

It's always and ALWAYS Legion players who keep on whining, and for some reason always the same. Sentinels too are/were unhappy about some skill changes but for some reason they never stay here crying and complaining about other classes being op like you guys constantly do about any Sentinel class. It's insane

this may apply to prev update, but new event update with rare chest definitely play a major part in population. why join losing side when you can stand in one area for 30sec and get rares? many people logoff when event start... i wonder why? maybe they busy.

as for cs i think 'fixed' might be the word u looking for. nerf for op, fix for broke.

its a forum for a reason, people seem to agree to the idea so why close?

Well, things got pretty heated up earlier. I'm just surprised this is not locked yet. Don't mind me, please carry on.