New Player looking for helpful guild

Darwindoyle

Hi everyone

Recently started putting more of an effort into this game. I am quite enjoying it and am looking for a guild to join. I have played mmos my whole life ranging from ultima to wow to countless others. I prefer to focus on pvp mostly, but I have lots of raid and other types of experience. I play on US-Sapphire. I am willing to play either faction if I can find some awesome people to play with. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Mhm it's really hard but I'm also playing on Us-Sapphire so I will keep an eye open for a guild that suits your imagination :)

Do you already have characters at a certain level? Or are you completely new?

If you have a character or characters, is it on Sentinels or Legions?

Edited by Julie

I have a level 5 dk, and a lvl 4 bd. Ive been messing around alot seeing what I will like. I tend to play the paladin archetype in most mmos. I liked pala alot from what I've played if it. But I read some posts saying that pala is on the weaker side. Thanks for the reply and help!

Thanks! For the info. That is really encouraging to hear about paladins. I think I will focus on my pala then. Thanks for all the help. My pala's name is Zode on Us-Sapphire. It looks like I am unable to post anymore posts because of restrictions. If there are any guilds out there looking for a pala please don't hesitate to let me know. See you guys in game :)

Thanks! For the info. That is really encouraging to hear about paladins. I think I will focus on my pala then. Thanks for all the help. My pala's name is Zode on Us-Sapphire. It looks like I am unable to post anymore posts because of restrictions. If there are any guilds out there looking for a pala please don't hesitate to let me know. See you guys in game :)

In total you can post three times a day until you have reached 12 approved posts :) It's only to avoid spamming. Once you have reached 12 you will be able to freely post everywhere.

For now if you want to, I could invite you to my own little guild. It's level 3 and called "Memories", with physical & magical defense buff 3/3 as well as hp buff 3/3 :3 However, it's not that active and on working days I don't have a lot time to play but I when I log I would try my best to help you with difficult quests e.g. minibosses and bosses :good:

Thanks for all the help guys! Appreciate the info and help. I've been focusing on pala and dk. My palas name is Zhode and my dks name is darzweirz. Looking foward to grouping online! I will be sure to add and mssg people who have been kind enough to reach out :)