Dominykas Ziurkus

Whats up guys so I just completed whole map 2 with my shaman and I need 100exp to lvl 16, but here is a question: what should I do is it worth go questing to swamps braking gear or just go do daily quest in map2? I know at after swamps there is alyvondi but swamps so hard so yea....

I have always loved and still love doing swamps quests, but if you don't know how to do them quests and aren't that strong yet you probably will die very often. To avoid breaking gear, quite a few players go "naked" and only start using gear once they have reached their questing area.

For the storyline you definitely should do the yellow swamps quests to be able to go to ayvondil! :) It's worth it because of the dungeons there and daily quests on Ayvondil are so much better than those on the Ashcoast. Sooner or later you will need Ayvondil anyways because as soon as you are reaching level 20, your Ashcoast quests will disappear :(

As a shaman, swamp is a good map to keep hunter from killing ya.. Blind them into mobs and and single target skill kill them. Lol I hate swamp too. Done with main and never return

People have a love-hate relationship with the swamps. I love Ravva. She kills my level 16 +1 necro in none but three areas. (Excluding some of the more annoying quests.)

The Swamps give you a Dark Souls experience if you don't know how to move through pretty much every area or are not strong enough, but the rewards are great.

All those huge ruins and stuff, an time travel event to the Norlant Swamp's past would be sick.

Agreed. It's been a longtime wish of mine to be able to visit the Norlant of the past, and especially the statue of Valariya.

Wasnt the Norlant Empire even superior to Berengar back in the days?

That must have been hell of a high end empire.

Nothing to be compared to Ayvondyl.

Thinking that the Empire surpassed a god-like magician who opened the gates to different realms, causing the aggression of many otherworldly threads, which are nothing compared to the filth and the termites (and whatever t3 and 4 are)...

Containing it ALONE. IN HIS FREAKING TOWER.

Sealing his legacy withing 6 shadows of himself, who are strong enough to make people stay in irselnort until they are lvl 24 and higher.

Which faction is the Norlant Empire again? Wasnt it even a own neutral Faction?

Looking at the different quests, with all the teleports, the strength of the Magic even after hunderds of years of destruction.

Brilliant.

I dont fully remember it, but if Norlant was neutral, imagine if the Norlant Empire interventioned during the war at the time of berengar?

The War could have been ended within a few weeks.

Time to start a lore topic.

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

• 3 weeks later...

I think the chainless league was just plundering off the little bits of riches left over from the great norlant empire. That's what it seems to me, like they're new arrivals from another land and are kinda only about money haha

I think gm should really compile the lore of warspear xD or fill in the blanks we have. I'd pay to read it haha

I think the chainless league was just plundering off the little bits of riches left over from the great norlant empire. That's what it seems to me, like they're new arrivals from another land and are kinda only about money haha

I think gm should really compile the lore of warspear xD or fill in the blanks we have. I'd pay to read it haha

Lore compiling, and disscussion is always up to players. I do read quest/interaction dialogues in warspear, but can't remember most after some time. :(

"Irselnort opened for the Sentinels and the Legion almost all of its mysteries. None of the alliance did not succeed with the help of Legacy of Berengar to turn the tide of the war. To help contestants again should come the secrets of the past.

Most recently, the merchants of the Chainless League stated to explore the Norlant Marsh - previously considered as inaccessible marshy land lying between Irselnort and Ayvondil. These marshes were formed of territory of Norlant - prosperous kingdom, once devastated by vortices of the War of Spear, and then destroyed by the Great Rift. Mournful ruins of ancient Norlant are still securely protected not only by swamp monsters and wild tribes. Magic of the dead kingdom satiated the land for centuries - not by chance that the natives, descendants of Norlant people, worship the swamps as a huge living being.

Ancient norlant people were very well versed in magic - thanks to their long friendship with the Elves of Ayvondil. According to legend, the last king of Norlant, Witold, was altogether in love with Elf queen Valary. Sages of both alliances in one voice claim that having secrets of Norlant Lords can play a decisive role in the coming battles under cover of the Eternal forest!"