Facelles costume in br-tourmaline

istallun

I would like some admin or gm answer me, as facelles costume came out en-tourmaline server ... I and some friends motavamos groups to kill facelles 5x per day (for 1 month and a half), finally, out of nowhere came the costume, and no one knows the truth about how it was that appeared, intao came to ask here in the forum, I hope answers !!! (I think unfair to those who pharma and nothing appears facelles costume without at least one player to see where it came from) thanks :) :) :) :)

I think he is wondering when the unique faceless costume did drop on br tourmaline, maybe you can give hin some infos daria about the drop?

Name of the character with this costume would be very useful, we can check everything after all

1- "I think unfair to those who pharma and nothing appears facelles costume"  yeah, maybe IPs involved in previous incidents about coins fraud dont drop or maybe you are just unlucky   ;)

2- "out of nowhere came the costume"; Gendolf is #1 in achievements BR-Server, I don't think his drops come from "nowhere".

stop crying and farm more!

and stop threatening people and act like GM, cause i'm fed up with you.

Temporal full denial of game access:

• posing as administration representative;

2wpsf1f.jpg

1- "I think unfair to those who pharma and nothing appears facelles costume"  yeah, maybe IPs involved in previous incidents about coins fraud dont drop or maybe you are just unlucky   ;)

2- "out of nowhere came the costume"; Gendolf is #1 in achievements BR-Server, I don't think his drops come from "nowhere".

stop crying and farm more!

and stop threatening people and act like GM, cause i'm fed up with you.

Temporal full denial of game access:[/size]

• posing as administration representative;
2wpsf1f.jpg
What is this about?

Explanation would be appreciated Hyedra

Ah I understood it now. I don't think there is any problem, he might have said those words but after all he doesn't have any powers and he also said "I made Snake get ban in chat for 2 years for being racist towards pri". I don't think he deserves a ban for that although his acting wasn't right.

Secondly, you can't block a single IP from getting drops as far as I know. Just very unlucky.

Edited by Julie

none of us must "think" if he deserves ban, let the admins do their job, ok? he was in global chat threatening "I made "x" get ban and gonna to with you", if you were player from BR, would know about what it is. Secondly, my comment about IP involved in fraud doesnt get drops was sarcastic, although this isn't bad idea. such player has deleted and created so many accounts that would surprise me if he has really killed Faceless one month and a half. 

none of us must "think" if he deserves ban, let the admins do their job, ok? he was in global chat threatening "I made "x" get ban and gonna to with you", if you were player from BR, would know about what it is. Secondly, my comment about IP involved in fraud doesnt get drops was sarcastic, although this isn't bad idea. such player has deleted and created so many accounts that would surprise me if he has really killed Faceless one month and a half. 

He wasn't pretending to be an admin, he simply can report someone to support because being racist to someone indeed is a violation of the eula :/

He was overly confident about that guy getting banned/he maybe already got him banned and just was saying it in worldchat.

There is not violation of the eula from the players side

assuming the responsibility and authorship about the ban is the same that assume he has power to apply such punishment. once again, it's not your business besides you don't be present in this incident. Also, you aren't allowed to quote my comments or charge me any explanation and you did already twice. 

You are wrong about your first point, you are interpreting facts into something which weren't said :/

To your second part, yes I am allowed to do so. And with all respect, please stop now as this conversation shouldn't turn into a fight :/

never pretend to be admin or gm ... just thought unfair "out of nowhere appears in costume facelles en-toumaline server" is that nobody knows as it appeared, and that my curiosity

when ameçei "I did?" never said that you can see and review historical conversations, I still have prints of what you told me in magetrix pm, and you were threatening me about something I did not do ... and you cited above that "was banned for fraud coins "you have proof that I" did some coins fraud "?

If you want see all drops of server you can try stay awake 24h/7, I hope they may check global chat when you said Gm paid well by my nudes and all infos about your IP. I think we got enough here and this topic should be closed and fowarded to the support team. Please: http://warspear-online.com/pt/support

if they revise historical conversations my ip oped ever called you a whore or something ... but anyway, I hope evidence of that against me! and also I believe IRAM clarify the facelles costume :) :) :)

I hope they may check global chat when you said Gm paid well by my nudes

Every female mod gets to hear that sooner or later, almost everytime when I amp something or get a drop someone says that in worldchat. I know it sucks but the best thing is to take it with humour and laugh about it, it mostly makes them stop sooner or later :D

never pretend to be admin or gm ... just thought unfair "out of nowhere appears in costume facelles en-toumaline server" is that nobody knows as it appeared, and that my curiosity

Nothing in the game appears out of nowhere. It's a pity that you can't get this costume, but this is simply the issue of luck. Continue farming and maybe you'll get the costume soon enough.

As for discussing what was said by the player in the chat: I guess it is not the right topic for that. If anyone has any information on players violating any rules, we would really appreciate you contacting the support team about it.