Infographic 2016!

Djfromhell

Year is close to end so i thought devs should do another infographic,last time i think it was done for 5-6mil players but im not sure,it had all stats like 54% sentinel 46% legion...

Now they can add dungeons completed on server,rare bosses killed,wars won/lost,gold spent,arena points spent and many more.

I rly dont need all this info (would be nice thou) i just wanna see % of sentinel and legion players on eu server,cus it seems to me to be like 60% sentinel 40% legion,and of those 60%  25% are blade dancers,20% are rangers and rest are other not op classes.

Make this happen i wanna see it!

20% are rangers

there are tons of ranger from lv 12-20, high level ranger will realize how weak their class and create new character

I mean bds are so common i dont remember time i was in arena without bd,bds are like everywhere,you look left you look right you see only bds and the worst part is they are called BLADE dancers but nobody uses Blades do they,everybody uses axe.

I mean bds are so common i dont remember time i was in arena without bd,bds are like everywhere,you look left you look right you see only bds and the worst part is they are called BLADE dancers but nobody uses Blades do they,everybody uses axe.

I use blades :) I'm too lazy to amp him up tho, so my bd is a nerfed bd for balance xD

And yeah they are common now, I didn't know what class I was picking back when

I started playing. :P

Ikr. The axe update was not lore friendly.

Come Us saph, there is quite a good ratio between elf classes here

elf (feels like there are) still more than humans, but at least a more healthy ratio

look at my friend he soloed richest player buud and suzin (buud amped her full +10 too) on last night :D

but another thing sucks in arena, he uses 3-4 afk parties for get more ap (he can get 5k+ ap hour)  with using levels 22 + 25 to spam, and because of disavow`s partner is 26 he cant meet this buud´s afk pt, even when they (buud + my friend) fight on same category level...

Screenshot_2016-10-13-04-47-56.png

Edited by Xmasteer

Return max 2 level difference in matchmaking arena, or at least input level as a factor in matchmaking

(higher level get lower ap when facing lower level, vice versa)

kinda unfair for lower level

High level ranger is really good to have in pt.. When I want dmg class.. I want ranger or mage.. Mainly ranger. Best single target dmg class.. If I can get a rogue.. I get 2 lol.. Should be a merge event one day lol

Yea I get tired seeing them mf in arena.. They get old lol.. New event PvP gonna be fun... Give me a shaman or necro with my pala