A comprehensive list of all relics as of 7.2 update

Ikafati

• 4 weeks later...

I updated the topic with the newest relics, but for some reason, none of the titled spoilers seem to work anymore. Admin's input would be appreciated

• 1 month later...

Icy Relic of Retribution is kinda useless for priest and necro. When I shield myself and retribution activated, damage taken absorbed, so there is no damage reflected. It's basically a waste of relic activate chance. Can it be fix so that total dmg done on priest when shielded be reflected 20%, this makes more sense.

• 1 month later...

Small Relic of Defense Ignoring > not working in ranger blessing

for example, without ranger blessing i hit 360 (have a total 374 damage)

with ranger blessing still hit 360 (where is the 5%?)

bug?

Edited by sheldon

Small Relic of Defense Ignoring > not working in ranger blessing

for example, without ranger blessing i hit 360 (have a total 374 damage)

with ranger blessing still hit 360 (where is the 5%?)

bug?

Pretty sure Ranger Blessing simply adds a chance for you to shoot 2 auto attacks instead of 1, nothing else. Could be a bug too, but I doubt it

Pretty sure Ranger Blessing simply adds a chance for you to shoot 2 auto attacks instead of 1, nothing else. Could be a bug too, but I doubt it

It can make additional damage after any attack. Not sure whats up with the relic tho.

It can make additional damage after any attack. Not sure whats up with the relic tho.

If he can add that relic on that skill, it should work at the second hit which means the hit of blessing skill so it should deal more dmg. I think the problem is he tried that relic on dummy probably so , that much penetration which comes from relic does not effected his hitting dmg coz dummy already dont have a defense to decrease with penetration effect.

If he can add that relic on that skill, it should work at the second hit which means the hit of blessing skill so it should deal more dmg. I think the problem is he tried that relic on dummy probably so , that much penetration which comes from relic does not effected his hitting dmg coz dummy already dont have a defense to decrease with penetration effect.

lol i know game mechanics i not test in dummy, dummy have 0 defense, so penetration will do anything

i test on mobs with some defense

if i have 374 dmg and i hits 360, so the mob HAVE defense resistance

but penetration of relic isnt working in blessing skill

no blessing skill > hits 360 damage

with blessing skill AND RELIC that gives 5% penetration damage on blessing skill > 360 damage

lol i know game mechanics i not test in dummy, dummy have 0 defense, so penetration will do anything

i test on mobs with some defense

if i have 374 dmg and i hits 360, so the mob HAVE defense resistance

but penetration of relic isnt working in blessing skill

no blessing skill > hits 360 damage

with blessing skill AND RELIC that gives 5% penetration damage on blessing skill > 360 damage

:Dthat's exactly what omercix wanted to say , he just checked bcs ur post didn't described a lot the problem

sometimes ppl think there are bugs but they just didn't thought about everything ;)

So yes, if u don't have ferocity, if u hit less against mobs bcs their def>ur pene, and if ur second dmg from blessing is the same as ur normal dmg, it means that the relic seems bugged.

Nevertheless I think Urscrewed was using it and it was working. Since when have u got this bug?

• 5 weeks later...

Everything is still a mess because new forum UI broke titled spoilers (again), so if you want to find anything, use CTRL+F for now

• 4 weeks later...

for icy relic retribution, who will recieve buff if shaman/druid/necro/priest cast their shield on their teamates? their teamates or themselves?

or it is same with physical/magical resistance relic?

5 hours ago, Jzargo said:

for icy relic retribution, who will recieve buff if shaman/druid/necro/priest cast their shield on their teamates? their teamates or themselves?

or it is same with physical/magical resistance relic?

Relics always buff who use them on skills , so yes it is working like physical and magical resistance relics.

The relic would be useful if the buff lasted and didn't disappear after 1 hit. 

Let's say lasts for 5 seconds, during which the damage reflected to my enemy is 20%. I would buy it for pvp.

As it is for now, I don't see any useful way to use it.

Edited by Higgings

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 7:08 AM, Ikafati said:

Everything is still a mess because new forum UI broke titled spoilers (again), so if you want to find anything, use CTRL+F for now

yeah, this is the image of the company in risk after all.

If they don't prioritize the organization of their main web tool for communication.. what an investor or competitor will think about?!

5 hours ago, Aкasha said:

yeah, this is the image of the company in risk after all.

If they don't prioritize the organization of their main web tool for communication.. what an investor or competitor will think about?!

hope they fix it, for everyone's sake

On 3/17/2017 at 1:23 AM, Pecleb said:

:Dthat's exactly what omercix wanted to say , he just checked bcs ur post didn't described a lot the problem

sometimes ppl think there are bugs but they just didn't thought about everything ;)

So yes, if u don't have ferocity, if u hit less against mobs bcs their def>ur pene, and if ur second dmg from blessing is the same as ur normal dmg, it means that the relic seems bugged.

Nevertheless I think Urscrewed was using it and it was working. Since when have u got this bug?

yes it works perfectly, the penetration comes in only in the second shot that is added by the skill, giving an extra 5%, but not in the original attack.

• 4 weeks later...

Since titled spoilers will never be fixed, I just added names above them (doesn't look as classy). Also, every relic is updated with new skills. If anyone has a screenshot of the new Energy Stability relic, please post it here

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8.10.2016 at 1:41 PM, Ikafati said:

eRkcScR.png Great Relic of Multiple Spells

Required level: 1

Class: Unique

Description: Increases max amounts of targets which are affected by the skill effect by 3

Skills for amplification

Does that even work for warlocks i have both on dark circle and pool and it's seem useless no effect at all.is it a bug?

8 hours ago, Xpaul said:

Does that even work for warlocks i have both on dark circle and pool and it's seem useless no effect at all.is it a bug?

A bug, perhaps, I haven't tested any relics

Edited by Ikafati

• 1 month later...

On 22/12/2017 at 3:15 AM, Ikafati said:

Can't insert a spoiler where I need it to be, guess this is it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess you may try to remove the date of the event relics come from and just merge all the event ones in one single Spoiler (like World Creation Relics - Median Night Relics) might work too, I think. Unless you liked the way you made it whole and creating Spoiler-Menus is a must for you. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I guess you may try to remove the date of the event relics come from and just merge all the event ones in one single Spoiler (like World Creation Relics - Median Night Relics) might work too, I think. Unless you liked the way you made it whole and creating Spoiler-Menus is a must for you. 

I like his way , it is also nice to see when all the relics are come to game :restingowl:

43 minutes ago, Omercix said:

I like his way , it is also nice to see when all the relics are come to game :restingowl:

Yea but it seems he cannot create more Spoilers cause that post has got already too many. So I advised him a possible way to make it, if he still desires to keep the topic updated.

Edited by Higgings

10 hours ago, Higgings said:

Yea but it seems he cannot create more Spoilers cause that post has got already too many. So I advised him a possible way to make it, if he still desires to keep the topic updated.

Yeah, I got it. 

No, I can insert more spoilers, it's just that I can't insert them where I need them to be. Besides, I'm done with the game, so it's not like I care anyway. If there's a way to somehow pass thread editing rights to someone else, let me know

• 4 months later...
Just now, Aкasha said:

wtf.. why is there even a limit of spoilers? for god sake... :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Actually, I can put spoilers almost anywhere, but not where I need them

2 minutes ago, Ikafati said:

Actually, I can put spoilers almost anywhere, but not where I need them

Is it like spoiler inside another spoiler situation? how many can you add atm and how many you'd like this to be?

Wow, I think I ended up finding a way to insert spoilers in specific locations. I'll update this thread at some point next week, since I still got an exam to prepare for.

This is how the problem looks when editing:

Capture.PNG

I can insert a spoiler where my market is right now, but not to any spoiler tabs to the left of it, since I can't select them. I just figured out you can make a spoiler anywhere and just drag it where you need it to be, albeit in my case I'll have to do some pixel-perfect editing.

17 minutes ago, Ikafati said:

Wow, I think I ended up finding a way to insert spoilers in specific locations. I'll update this thread at some point next week, since I still got an exam to prepare for.

Perfecto! 😄  I was trying to figure out how we could solve this, well, if nothing else I personally don't think removing the first to spoilers would make any mess. The topic would be a little bit longer, but perfectly organized and clean still. You could be adding the [hr*]under each section as well e.g.

Common relics

Offensive

(spoiler)

Defensive

(spoiler)

Empowering

(spoiler) 

...anyway, glad you found a way to make it look the way you'd like. So I don't have to bother anyone about the interface 😊 It'd be nice having this topic updated as this is the only list that can't be found in any other database (afaik). 👻

Edited by Aкasha
broken bbcode :P