Dk new skill build

Oi, koreha Mecha!

It all depends on what your focus will be. It's hard to decide on one overall "best" build since there are so many possibilities and most of them are awesome for specific purposes. And now with the addition of Reliqs, it's harder to find a "bad" build by accident than it is to find a good one.

pve try 3/4 hurricane satu and death call

pvp try the og build (shadow silence) or 3/4 shadow silence reserve

edit: aura to reserve..happy? 

Edited by mailliwdxb

Woa woa Alex watch out you talk with bestdselfclaimed dk on us Saphire server xD

Ps:Dopknight 4 life

best self claimed with an entire server who'd agree getonmylevelweaknoskillnoob

i pvpd dopknight again :)

Edited by mailliwdxb

why didnt you accept my pvp offer on test :3

Because I was part of the test group, the time for PVP was not. And I prefer to arena fights.

Well, I hit that bastard 190 with my +9 full ferocity mace with pdmg build without even Dark Shield reduction and he was using 2h. Don't expect too much, Maili :3

Lmao this changed into a PvP talk and about the 3/4 in Sat hurricane and arua it's good but that would make a average and no dominant skill, want my char to have at least one 4/4. But I'm not sure.

Well, I hit that bastard 190 with my +9 full ferocity mace with pdmg build without even Dark Shield reduction and he was using 2h. Don't expect too much, Maili :3

hmmmm

well ...who knows eh? 

besides US #1 is still there ill deal

if you want full blood pve try the og pve tactic XD 

4/4 satu 4/4 hurricane

if you have good lifesteal to start with pump skill points on silence (instead of satu...that 4/4 hurricane just too good) :)

Edited by mailliwdxb

Aura... good skill but i don't feel the need on pumping skill points on it... at least not 3. Aura is nice if you wanna see yourself with a good ammount of def and attack for some time, but I don't see it for a full PvE build.

Satu and Hurricane are a must imo. If you have an already high life steal, don't waste more on satu.

Reserves became good in pve but awesome in pvp. But still I changed my skill build since the update and so far I didn't regret it.

Gonna change some little things as soon as I purchase a new book of oblivion.... Nab-Shiggy-Shiggy drained all my gold for the suit :3

• 4 weeks later...

My friend made his dk with 5/5 aggro and 5/5 shield and 3/5 thorns. the experts are 5/5 saturation and hatred, and has reserves hurricane and death call
it is the most wonderful thing to heal a dk tanking and not have to fear about aggro on you. I only wish he didnt level all the way to 28 xD

Edited by ColdFootedMole