Abusive Chat :(

Umix

Ok well i know i can just ignore the person but I dont want that person going around harassing people calling them dumb a** but this guy named Grover hes a lvl 20 bd he keeps harassing me calling me dumb a** and then he told me "drop dead dumb a**" I did ignore him but I dont want this to be unpunished

ppl call me scammer cuz they think i scam them cuz i gave wrong login but i have a brother that plays a character and i sell it and its usally a wrong password and then i say shut up im not scamming and then they call me s***head

m

live with it kid...welcome to real world

Ok well i know i can just ignore the person but I dont want that person going around harassing people calling them dumb a** but this guy named Grover hes a lvl 20 bd he keeps harassing me calling me dumb a** and then he told me "drop dead dumb a**" I did ignore him but I dont want this to be unpunished

DID SOMEONE SAY ???

Who needs harassment? Odin?  :lol:

See tess!  Omg skadii is harassing me right now for no reason  ;D

In general the language have gotten really bad lately, it a big diffrence just over this spring. People are using abusive and foul language openly in trade chat and I suggest devs dont let this keep on increasing at this rate.

live with it kid...welcome to real world

Real world my a** maybe in your country people harass each other daily and put up with it but in my country its called assault or battery 3-5 years or some people even get killed depends on where you live so I do expect more from admin as far as dealing with this because no one should get talked about whether you did something or not who would wanna be called a "dumba**" and be told to drop dead?

Exactly so don't try to post on my topic thinking your always right  :crazy:

Oh and PS games are  a way to escape and have fun and if I wanted a sh*t talking fight i wouldve went down the street I play to have fun not get in a fight behind my keyboard with some 18-30 year old virgin  :facepalm:

so u live in a country ruled by taliban?..i guess some northern afganistan or pakistan border then :rofl: :rofl:

in my country its called assault or battery 3-5 years or some people even get killed depends on where you live

your topic? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: lmaooo

Exactly so don't try to post on my topic thinking your always right  :crazy:

live with it...in mmo this happens a lot....i guess this is ur first mmo thats why u get offended....in wow or other BIG games if u join 1set of ppl...other will abuse u all the time even if they never saw u before..

And you think people have the right to come to online games and get talked about? What would new comers think of the game? You never know who those people are or could be that you talked bull crap to it can be gm so I think you defending the people that talk shi*t is wrong on your part you shouldnt have even posted on this topic

well umix.. all i can say is don't be distracted too much by all those trash talking. they made a good job when u let them get into ur nerves anyway. so just enjoy the game, do ur own thing and stick with what u r. see u at sapphire.

Well actually idgaf anymore i just started trash talking back I didnt wanna have to do it but people made me and i started hurting feelings boo hoo bi*ch  :lol:

Well actually idgaf anymore i just started trash talking back I didnt wanna have to do it but people made me and i started hurting feelings boo hoo bi*ch  :lol:

using shortcuts and *&%# is not trash talking actually

who cares?

Im just trying not to get banned from forum for using bad language retard and if you were smart you would know that idiot  :crazy: