who gets crossbows?

Odin

Question

Hmmm I'm surprised no one asked this yet. 

Hammers and maces for Paladin.

Spears for death knight. 

But who gets xbow?  Did I miss it in the class description?

37 answers to this question

I hope xbow for BD  ;D

Dual wield xbow is awesome  :blush:  hope the devs change the BD into Bow Dancer  ;D

Well that's assuming it isnt a new class.  Necro Warlock Priest and Mage all seem to be staff users, but only a few of them need astral stats. 

If it isn't a new class but a current one, then I'd expect lots of things to change for all current classes.    ;)

i hope for rogue because on rogue class description "Envenomed daggers and arrows are their favorite instruments of murder

;D ;D ;D

hunter rouge...also ranger should be able to use sowrds in close combat mode...and bow in long range...

hunter rouge...also ranger should be able to use sowrds in close combat mode...and bow in long range...

This wouldn't really work because if you hit a few times long range with bow your in a fight and game wont let you change weapon to swords for short attacks.

This wouldn't really work because if you hit a few times long range with bow your in a fight and game wont let you change weapon to swords for short attacks.

It really makes sense since in ancient 0.4.4 version it was possible (for rogues only though). Hope we'll find out soon!

not really the game will automatically change ur weapon to sowrd as in close range......

Maybe in the future updates there will be class branches

Example for rogue:

Assassin  - Rogue uses daggers, poison and stealth to kill enemies and slow them

Thief - Rogue uses fast movement to kill enemies quietly

Hunter - Uses crossbows with poisons to kill enemies from distance

like in 0.7

it used to show other names in skill menu when you go left and right

Maybe in the future updates there will be class branches

Example for rogue:

Thief - Rogue uses fast movement to kill enemies quietly

like in 0.7

it used to show other names in skill menu when you go left and right

fast movement like drogon or kratt maybe ?  :unknw:

Crossbows slower than bow, and slow weapons deal more (per hit) damage. So with crossbows rangers could do more damage.

I think devs wanna make rangers weak since they dont got crossbow. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hm, I think maybe priest will get crossbow. Remember, some these new classes have skill that do physical and magic damage.

Remember the beta crossbow that devs use? It has sun magic and atk. I think maces have astral.

Edit: dont let the pics released by devs fool you. Yes, they show warlock, priest, mage and necro all holding a staff.

But according to paladins declscription, he is holding wrong weapon in the pic as well.

Crossbow has magic attack like sun and astral, so its possible to be used by forsaken and chosen like necro and priest, they are able to change range wpn (staff) to crossbow xD

Hmn would make sense. Since paladin will be able to use axes (physical atk only) and maces (physical and sun dmg)

And btw, just like bows are useless to legion, 2h swords are useless to sentinels.

If crossbows are for rouges it will be a nightmare. Most rouges are coward as is... Imagine them going into stealth and attacking from a distance

dev said looooong time ago at ru rogue topic,

that rogue will get to use all range non-magical weapons, crossbows and normal bows.

Oh wow... This will complicate a lot of things :/ Will they be able to shoot gouge from a distance?  :wacko:  That will be pretty messed up

Oh wow... This will complicate a lot of things :/ Will they be able to shoot gouge from a distance?  :wacko:  That will be pretty messed up

nah don`t think so, skills like gouge and kick in the back only usable with melee weapons, or they change how they work, need to wait and see

dev said looooong time ago at ru rogue topic,

that rogue will get to use all range non-magical weapons, crossbows and normal bows.

Ive noticed some mobs/guards have regular crossbow that shoots simple arrows, While others shoot arrows that seem to be infused with magic. will all Xbows have magic and physical atk??

Ive noticed some mobs/guards have regular crossbow that shoots simple arrows, While others shoot arrows that seem to be infused with magic. will all Xbows have magic and physical atk??

there was a bow with astral stat on it, and mioco said the reason druids got increased astral is because it will be dmg. so maybe

Didn't you see that lv 35 crossbow that was spammed all over trade chat? I think crossbows will look like that, only much lower stats of course

stats can be changed anytime....

have u ever seen mmo where dps class do healing? or crossbows used by druids?

Whats up with the astral in it then?

If chosen got the crossbow this will be the end of Mountain Clan and Forsaken...

2 opposite ranged class..... R.I.P melee in war :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: rogues have daggers and one hand swords BD has daggers and one hand swords barb has one and two hand axe and one two hand swords even one hand sword  :facepalm:. So new class will have cross bow or maby ranger .or maby BD and rouge .i say BD

:facepalm: BD could have crossbow . Just look at how meny wepon barb can use :facepalm:

you want a bowdancer?  ;D

you want a bowdancer?  ;D

BD  is a rouge that falled rouge school then went to barb school and then falled again if BD dont get crossbow what is he good for  . I have lvl 20 EU BD and lvl 17 US BD  both high amp. Only way thay any good :facepalm:

BD  is a rouge that falled rouge school then went to barb school and then falled again if BD dont get crossbow what is he good for  . I have lvl 20 EU BD and lvl 17 US BD  both high amp. Only way thay any good

We BDs were allways a bad class... :facepalm: